[Ch3] Leh Roy Ruk (Uma)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Just a quick and simple fanmade video of LRR. Love Techin and his song!

Part 1: Great Warintorn & Cherry Khemapsorn
Part2: Ace Vorarit & Selina Pearce

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I am sort of following this one too but only for Ace and Selina...I have to agree with another poster and say that Selina needs to improve her acting..I like her character overall but the acting comes off as overacting and not very believable... :scratchhead2:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I am sort of following this one too but only for Ace and Selina...I have to agree with another poster and say that Selina needs to improve her acting..I like her character overall but the acting comes off as overacting and not very believable... :scratchhead2:
OMG BONG, I'm glad you are following this lakorn too. Im super love Ace again. When I saw Cherry and Ace together ( make me think of Kaew Tah Pee lol) He was a great friend in that lakorn.

Yes, Selina acting could overact sometime, but I hope she will improve later on. I like her when she played in Kol Ruk Luang Jai.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I downloaded the original MV from one of gmm official channels, so if I reupload it, it will get flagged. I already got two strikes like that =(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ that just really suck now these days. so many videos on yt and channels are getting deleted and having strikes. :(

Anyway, OT but Thank You so much for subbing 3nnt!!! hahha.. I just finish DL it. :)
I'm afraid that things are getting more uglier these days with all these deleting and
strikes on yt relating lakorns and MV that now i'm dl my all time favorite lakorns.

I'm going to watch today's episode in a bit! ^-^ Excited to see what happened.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
And He's BACK!!!!! Yay!!!! Great remembers his past now!!!!!!! So Happy!!!! :D

He's so cute getting back at Cherry like that.hhahahha....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yay! He gets his memories back! I only saw tidbits today. Looking forward to the payback haha. Tal saab jing jing.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
love Great is not actually mad at Cherry..just try to tease her...haha....
cute...
I know right. Love it how he teasing her and always trying to steal kisses from her.hahhaha
He's a Smart Good-Looking pra;ek. Love him. :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching today's episode live. Well, the last 40-50 minutes of the episode because i was too tired to get
up at 8:30ish .hahha. I'll watch the beginning later on the day.

This was my expression for today episode ------> :wub: :coverlaf: :cry1:
This was what today episode was about to me hahha.-----> :kiss3: :kiss: :cry1:

Cherry have fallen in LOVE with our Great!!! :D

She tells her mother that she love Great. Aww.... Now she just need to tell Great that.

Cutest and best scene today was when Cherry went toward Great and kiss him on the cheek. I didn't even know
she was going to kiss him.And also he didn't know too.hahha. So out of the blue. The first one was when they
were both on the bed (she finally let him sleep on the bed with her but with the lights on and the pillow
between them.hahha). they have a conver then she went towards him and just kissed him on the cheek.He was so happy, smiley
and shy.hahhaha.. Na'ruk!!!!

The second one was in the morning when he came down to the breakfast
table wearing a suit where the Grandpa and Cherry were at talking. There she found out he was going to
go to work for the first day and she got angry at him because he didn't tell her about going to work. He tells
her that he forgot and all these stuffs. Then he got up the chair and walk around the table to go. Cherry stopped
him and said something to him (forgot what she said,I think something about hurried back home) then she went
towards him and kiss him again.. Great with the shy, cute, o m g, & smiley face. hahhaha

Saddest scene was at the ending when she was going to leave him. :(

Next week episode seems drama/sadness in the way. Cherry protected her him, Great. She's going to be injury. sadness.

---------------------------

Alright,I'm done watching the beginning. So,they finally found out everything about her now the only thing is left
is the lie that she makes that she's Great's wife.

I got to say that epi 7 have been one of my favorite episode so far. Loving it. :D

It's good seeing the Nang'ek kissing the Pra'ek and have the Pra'ek blush.hahhahah.Na'ruk!!!

I have a confession to make i think I'm falling in Love with Great now.hahhahah... He;s on my list!! Yay!

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Great is very lucky.....

i think Great is the actor who has the most kissing scene with cherry if the cheek kiss can be counted...

In KTP, I can't recall any kissing scene...

Asy

sarNie Immature
Oh really? I thought Smart has much more kissing scene with Cherry hehe.

lol in KTP Khun Nu wanted to kiss her, but Lada wouldn't allow it. He kissed forehead, cheek but it seems fake?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL how can Great even count as a Koo Kwan for Cherry. Koo Kwan's have to be liked and well known, plus have to have 2 or more lakorns together. Smart is technically Cherry's Koo Kwan......plus this lakorn is pretty low rated ATM