[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The nadech and couple one is sold out hahahah Yaya's still available @Alichgo you should've ordered the GRGR premium mag with the LR mag... LLSR photobook still available too ahhahahahah but that's too much money for them ahhaha save it for the dvd. It's gonna be at least $70-$100. They even hiked up the keychain price a dollar more than pope and bella's so I have no doubt their dvd could be higher than normal. BPSW is already $105
I'll pick that up when I put in the order for the uncut DVD of LR! :thumbup: and the price is reasonable.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The nadech and couple one is sold out hahahah Yaya's still available @Alichgo you should've ordered the GRGR premium mag with the LR mag... LLSR photobook still available too ahhahahahah but that's too much money for them ahhaha save it for the dvd. It's gonna be at least $70-$100. They even hiked up the keychain price a dollar more than pope and bella's so I have no doubt their dvd could be higher than normal. BPSW is already $105

Actually the leh lub photobook is sold out too! See, there was an NY fever during/after LR but ch3 don't want monieeeeeesssss hahahahhhhahaa @queenyeon you snooze you lose again hahahahaa
damn i just saw, you know how much I was eyeing it ahahahaha I'm laughing but my heart is crying right now, to whoever snatched that last copy WHYYY

funnygurl_11

sarNie Egg
Anyone knows how the weather usually is in Thailand in November-December? I will be going there on Nov. 30-Dec. 2 for a company outing.. i really hope i could get a glimpse of NY.. even if it's accidental as I probably won't be able to sneak away from my colleagues lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You ladies are very entertaining!
This is my come to AF thread every day.

Wished you were with us during NY early years. I think only MrsChum, MrsUrassaya? and I are the only ones that are still here.
All the old clips, pictures, and articles you have been posting have brought back so much memorable and happy moments for me.
Keep up the great work ladies :thumbup:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Anyone knows how the weather usually is in Thailand in November-December? I will be going there on Nov. 30-Dec. 2 for a company outing.. i really hope i could get a glimpse of NY.. even if it's accidental as I probably won't be able to sneak away from my colleagues lol
It's actually the best time of the year. If you want to accidentally run into them, hot man gym in the am. If you go to the malls, you have a big chance of running into stars in general... but Yaya is the face of Central Embassy now so I would go there coz she frequents it more now too as she's the ambassador. If you wanna see Anne, go to the Commons she goes there at least once a week, that place is crawling with stars too.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
It's actually the best time of the year. If you want to accidentally run into them, hot man gym in the am. If you go to the malls, you have a big chance of running into stars in general... but Yaya is the face of Central Embassy now so I would go there coz she frequents it more now too as she's the ambassador. If you wanna see Anne, go to the Commons she goes there at least once a week, that place is crawling with stars too.
When is the worst time of the year to go to Thailand?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
When is the worst time of the year to go to Thailand?
Probaly now when it's the monsoon season... it could be cheap as fuck thoug, I've seen flights to BKK for like $300-$400 for this season but where are you gonna go when it's all wet and flooded. Some people say April coz that's Songkran etc but it's HOT I can't do Asia in that season. Nov-December is the best because it cools down to like 70s and low 80s and it's still cheap. I wore light jackets in the evening when I went around that time. I did something like Nov. 20-December 12. Once it's December though the prices are high . December to April is peak season. So mid to late Nov-December is pretty perfect financially and weather. October is okay too but not as good as November-December. I heard that December and on would be best for people who will go to the beaches coz that's when it's nice to go back again after the monsoon season.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Probaly now when it's the monsoon season... it could be cheap as fuck thoug, I've seen flights to BKK for like $300-$400 for this season but where are you gonna go when it's all wet and flooded. Some people say April coz that's Songkran etc but it's HOT I can't do Asia in that season. Nov-December is the best because it cools down to like 70s and low 80s and it's still cheap. I wore light jackets in the evening when I went around that time. I did something like Nov. 20-December 12. Once it's December though the prices are high . December to April is peak season. So mid to late Nov-December is pretty perfect financially and weather. October is okay too but not as good as November-December. I heard that December and on would be best for people who will go to the beaches coz that's when it's nice to go back again after the monsoon season.
Loool looks like I'll have to wait another 4 years to visit Thailand. Sad times when your degree is 5 years long & you're at uni in Nov-Dec :sad6:The only months I'll be relatively free is June-Aug & I'm not even gonna attempt going if it's going to be really hot, I won't be able to survive the heat. The temperature is around 25 degrees Celsius here in London atm because of the heatwave & I can't handle it :risas3:
Unless Thailand isn't too hot in July?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Loool looks like I'll have to wait another 4 years to visit Thailand. Sad times when your degree is 5 years long & you're at uni in Nov-Dec :sad6:The only months I'll be relatively free is June-Aug & I'm not even gonna attempt going if it's going to be really hot, I won't be able to survive the heat. The temperature is around 25 degrees Celsius here in London atm because of the heatwave & I can't handle it :risas3:
Unless Thailand isn't too hot in July?
No if heat is an issue, you better plan like me ahahhaha November-December only hahahha but it's up to your plans too coz if you're not thinking about doing a lot of sightseeing where you have to spend your entire day out and about then it won't matter when you'll be in ac the whole time. When I went it was perfect. I only felt like it was extremely hot on the day when I went to the JJ market but swap meets are hot in any country hhahaha but if you have the extra funds and you really wanted to go... I would pick July not August coz August is when it will rain non-stop... you won't really get to do much but it's like hey why not when it's so cheap... cheap flights and the hotels should be cheap too.

They lost their videos in Europe so they edited LR with whatever was in their hands haha :facepalm:
Anne is definitely LYING to cover her stupid bf:fighting3::fighting3: who ruined LR editing:BangHead: her lame excuse is very obvious it's impossible she spent huge money to Europe for filming then she just lost valuable things after all the efforts and hard works.Only idiots will believe her lame excuse I am hating her now.I dont want to meet her in person I might shout at her for making us fools:BangHead:

so by saying that they lost the scenes in Europe could be her excuse to produce INCOMPLETE scenes DVDset uncut but incomplete because her excuse is they lost some scene done in Europe.Therefore we can not expect the DVD set to be satisfying if some scenes were lost just to save her bf from fc's wrath:BangHead:

You ladies are very entertaining!
This is my come to AF thread every day.

Wished you were with us during NY early years. I think only MrsChum, MrsUrassaya? and I are the only ones that are still here.
All the old clips, pictures, and articles you have been posting have brought back so much memorable and happy moments for me.
Keep up the great work ladies :thumbup:
I really miss the old days at RS Thread @Vimalee I guess some forgot their password like sasuke06 so she needs to make new username and bubba still around.I wonder where are tippy Charlienem Lovely_k Keylargo Fahlada and many more:crybaby2:

funnygurl_11

sarNie Egg
Noted! Thank you! :)

Zenta

sarNie Egg
I’m a little confused. You guys mean that LR was cut a lot? How is the actual storyline? I mean if we know the plot we can realize what they did with the editing. I really want more NY sceens.