phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubbles8 said:
In some of the pics, my ken looks like he's getting his suaveness back, i might watch his part, i really like cherry too :) Have they ever been in a lakorn together before?

I like Mew but I dont think i can ever endure another Tik lakorn kek
Oh yeah, KC have been paired plenty of time. This will be there forth collaboration. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubbles8 said:
Woah 4 lakorns together! Where i have i been!? Lol
Don't worry, I've seen none of them. Haha. Two of them were from the early 2000's - Suer 11 Tua and Plae Gao. Then there's Ruk Khun Tao Fah just a few years ago, and now Krating!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@adsd, you're welcome and thanks for sharing krating picture na ka.
@janajelly, you never failed to make to laugh hahaha.  Thanks for sharing picture and a caption na.

Just want to share the caption from Tik's fan but with more flavor na.
janajelly1 said:
I love this gang, now i have to think of a caption, as this takes quite a while lol.

Andrew-   Look at my sexy director pee Aof. Isn't he sexy?   Hope he'll have a lakorn in mind for Jana and me pairing na.
Aof- (not paying attention) Wahhhhhh!  Why are there so many white hairs on your head?!
Ananda-  This is my kungfu look.  Do I look drunk?   Beside,  who is hotter,  me or Bruce Lee?
Tik-   Oh lord shake!  Can you guys hurry up!  I need to use a bathroom!  Oh well,  I guess I will just fly to a bathroom, Iron Tik!
Ken-   Hehehe..... guys,  I think that white bird just pooped on Janie's head that's why it's white.
Janie-  I'm hong, Ken!  I'm a bird.

Awww......a handsome cameraman....

Lol....Mew needs massage more than Tik na.....

Krating......looking good.....

cr:prang3yod, kcfc

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Cherry and Ken done 4 lakorns together? I've only seen 2. I thought they only have 2 lakorns together.
They've had three, this one well be their fourth. Hehe.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Poor Mew, lol she and herself is massaging her own legs when that lady is asking if she can massage Tik hand lol!  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Gosh Ken in black, like a ninja  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  sexy!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Poor Mew, lol she and herself is massaging her own legs when that lady is asking if she can massage Tik hand lol!  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Gosh Ken in black, like a ninja  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  sexy!
Haha. They're funny.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I just saw right now on IG that Tik and Mew had an event together along with Mark and Kim for Vaseline. It must be for promoting this series and Abb Ruk Online. :thumbsup: Does that mean we will be seeing this soon? :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
I just saw right now on IG that Tik and Mew had an event together along with Mark and Kim for Vaseline. It must be for promoting this series and Abb Ruk Online. :thumbsup: Does that mean we will be seeing this soon? :coverlaf:

tik and mark fight for kim :loool: i cheer tikkim   :lmao3:

cr as tagged

imagine now if ananda was there instead  of tik OMG i can't imagine it will fun to watch :ghehe: :spicy: soorrrryyyyyyyyyyy i got off topic i just wanted to share it for fun :shy:

Nutella

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:

cr as tagged

imagine now if ananda was there instead  of tik OMG i can't imagine it will fun to watch :ghehe: :spicy: soorrrryyyyyyyyyyy i got off topic i just wanted to share it for fun :shy:

:bhehe: Look at Boss Tik being so smug with one lady on each side, and then giving looks to Mark when he tries to take Kim~ Don't do that na, you're ruining his image :coverlaf:  
I don't want to imagine Ananda instead of Tik, I want to imagine him AND Tik and Mark.. three way fight for Kim  :blush:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:

I was cheering for TiKim too!!! :coverlaf: :dance1: :spicy: Imagine if it were Ananda and Tik fighting for Kim. :woot: I would fangirl like crazy. :yahoo:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Tik looks so happy to have two pretty girls holding him XD 
You could see his face light up the moment he saw Kim holding onto his arm. :coverlaf: I think he was pleasantly surprised. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
ohhh tik if your weren't already married and have alittle baby i would already ship you with kim of course after my ananberley shipping :lol: jk jk   :ghehe: :D but he really likes her 
http://iconosquare.com/p/852191704583695934_1298484026
I don't care that he's already married. I ship them as an onscreen couple. :coverlaf: I just love their interactions, but of course I would never hope for anything more. :) And Tik does really like/admire Kim. :coverlaf: You can totally tell by the way he looked at her at the opening ceremony for this series, but also at this event too. :yes: His face lit up when Kimmy grabbed his arm. I don't think he was expecting it by the way he was waving at the audience beforehand. But when he realized what was going on, he seemed very, very happy. :coverlaf: And he even held onto her hand to keep her by him! :woot: :spicy:  :coverlaf: