Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ArrahFriez said:
Oh my gosh!!! Ah Ju asking Khun Tee what Aun and Yok be doing!!! Hahahah that was one funny scene! Pervert Khun Tee!!! Hahaha!!! I am really loving Singh!!!
this line crack me, so hilarious 

cecilia

Staff member
ArrahFriez said:
Oh my gosh!!! Ah Ju asking Khun Tee what Aun and Yok be doing!!! Hahahah that was one funny scene! Pervert Khun Tee!!! Hahaha!!! I am really loving Singh!!!
Lol and then he came around and told her that she's the pervy kind lmao

Now, I'm excited about life after marriage :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Looking forward to their life after marriage. Ah Ju will be an adorable wifey. And you know T will never be able to keep his hands off, He's already touching, holding and hugging her every chance he gets. hahah

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
D~D said:
They are SUPER DUPER adorable !!!! :D

yep, i like that too. Whenever  there is a scene of AhTee hand holding, my eyes zoom in to see if they are actually REALLY REALLY holding hand where their hand intertwined but sadly, my eyes sees ONLY  Khun Tee holding Ahju wrist.   :thumbdown:   But i wont complain anymore b/c their cuteness kills me sweetness. :wub:

i thought that Ep 3 was alrite... but their cuteness still has me. :D

So true. Lol !!! i hopes Khun Tee keeps that up.  :lol2:
I also feel like its AhTee signature pose. Khun Tee is really protective of Ahju. :pervie:  awe !!!!!

I hope its next week  b/c i wanna see life after marriage. That would be SWEET !!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

100% on board with u on this girl.  :yes:
 i L :heart: ve Aun and Yok as well. i like that their problems is solve already (if it did happen in Ep 3  today.) that would mean that less problem/issue is to be solved.

:rofl:  so thats what happen. Awe!!! And Ahju got all shy/embarrass .These two are just too DARN cute !!!  

Khun Tee, your such a teaser.  :coverlaf:
Lol! Yup! Just saw it with eng sub.. It's good without sub coz it's still fun to watch it.. But with sub it's way better.. Hahaha! :D

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
this line crack me, so hilarious
Yeah! Me too! The way Khun Tee said gosh very hilarious!!! Full of malice!!! Hahaha while AhJu asking very innocently.. Lol!!! ❤

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
Lol and then he came around and told her that she's the pervy kind lmao
Now, I'm excited about life after marriage :)
Haha! Yeah!! They look sooooo good together! If Khun Tee is just not as good looking at Tik - AhJu might probably charge him with an assault at the police station with all those holds and hugs already! Sometimes almost kisses too!!! Yayyyy! Hahaha!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I watched Episode 3 Raw and I gotta say I loved this episode so much. Tik and Mew were so cute together. The more I see them the more I fell in love with this couple. Mew is really cute as Ah Ju. She is so natural in portraying the character. Love the scene when she practiced using the knife, LOLZ!! What can I say about Tik? This guy is amazing as Khun Thee. This role really suits him. His killer gaze is such a killer. I loved the way he looks are Ah Ju with cheekiness as well as with charisma. Saw the short video of both Mew and Tik attending a TV station program. They were so cute when they started waltzing, hehe!! They are quite compatible on and off screen although the age differences. Hope they get pair up again in the future. Loving them so much!! Can't wait for eng sub of episode 3 and ep 4....

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
phatman said:
I kind of hoped Aun and Yok's problem wouldn't be solved yet haha. I actually like Au as the lovetorned bodyguard.
Hahaha!!! We can't have him lovetorn too long. They both were away from each other for 10 years.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Besides the series, I am also crazy about the theme song! Does anyone know the name of the song that was performed during the TV program that both Tik and Mew attended? Is there any instrumental version? Would love to learn this song on the piano! it's so nice!!

I am also loving Aun and Yok's story. They were so lovely together :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I just got to part 8/9 and I have to say I super :heart: :heart: :heart: this episode......the best so far!

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
I love it when Aun always gives a naughty smile every time Khun Tee and AhJu share a moment! Kinda look like a teasing smirk! Hahahaha! Me too! Ep 4 9/9 I'm waiting! Haha!

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Sweet_JJ said:
PREVIEW IS INTENSE! Their marriage will happen next week for sure!  :woot:
I know, I can't wait any longer!!!!! I feel like the grandma has something to do with them getting married. Who knew she would play cupid for us??? :clap:

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
So it's a torture again and need to wait another week to watch the next episode!!!! Whoaaaa!!! Wedding next week!!! Shot gun wedding?! Come on Gramma AhJu bring it on!!! Hahaha!!!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, from the preview you can see Khun T fell down first while talking to AhJu. Which means Ahju can't misunderstand Khun T for drugging. And it's never boring when the prek teaches nangek how to shoot gun for the sake of skinship. Khun T really likes to tease Ahju whenever he got the chance. I really love the fact that they both have keepsakes of the others. Ahju has the gun and Khun T has pencil. Like scholar and warrior. So romantic. I like scandal spreading neighbors if they made our OTP to force marry. Anyone notices Ahju is quite quick on the uptake. She's just not familiar with gang's situation. Plain Jane seducing the kidnappers is not an often situation. She may have prejudice against gangs but she's not totally blind not to see Songrod as great leader And a good man. If only Songrod's dad trust him with the gang. His dad wants him no relation with the gang like Ahju's mom does with Ahju but the question is can they run from their destiny. If not then,why doesn't he entrust Songrod the gang and gets protection from the whole gang. Wouldn't it benefit more for Songrod?
This is why parents fear for the kid leads him into more dangerous situations.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Favorite speak of today episode is,"I havent kill anyone yet but you be will be my first for touching MY WOMAN." tik sound and looked good when he said that... What a jealousy man....