[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW Pichy look pretty in the white dress up there and Ken look hot behind her lol cant wait to see this lakorn along with SJ series...

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Ken looks good in those pics. In that last photo, the one where he's just about to kiss her, he looks quite young. LOL. Haven't been in this thread in the longest time, when does it air again??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
Ken looks good in those pics. In that last photo, the one where he's just about to kiss her, he looks quite young. LOL. Haven't been in this thread in the longest time, when does it air again??
it will air after pan rai plai ruk Film/Matt Mon-Tue it was suppose to air before Film and Matt but they haven't finished filming so they delay the airing

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
WOW!! Ken leaning in for a kiss is just so freak'n hot!!!!!! Despite the age gap between Ken and Pichy, I don't mind if I see a "real" kiss between the two in this one. HEHE. Probably unlikely though....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
WOW. They're speaking Hmong! That is very cool. They don't sound bad at all. Lol. They actually sound like Hmong people who can't speak Hmong clearly. Lol. I'm looking forward to how those scenes play out.
So the setting is in some Hmong village located in Thailand? 
filming is in Khao Yai Chiang Mai 

cecilia

Staff member
That was so cute .. boy doesn't know what he asked lmao - it means WHAT'S YOUR NAME? in Hmong. 
Namtarn did well though .. her Hmong sound so cute ^___^

AND HAHAHAHA KEN and CHINA DOLL <3

It seems like we'll get lots of LOVELY DOVEY scenes in this version .. really can't wait!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ken look like he bring working out lately hehehe he look better than before but before still hot...cant wait for da new teaser and is anyone subbing this when it air???