[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That is so lovely from u little sis, happy valentine's to u girls too, hope this valentine will help out with Tik and Anne
pairing. :heart:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i miss my friends in here.. :grouphug:
This thread seems a bit passive..
maybe after they confirm about this lakorn,this thread will become more active.. :D

I still can't wait for the confirmation...Whether Tik-Anne in here or not,i already prepare myself...i know the result will make me like this :cry1: or i will dance like this :yahoo: :dance2: :dance1: :dance3:
just want to know who the real pra nang in here..thats all..

its tired to waiting.. :thumbdown:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i miss my friends in here.. :grouphug:
This thread seems a bit passive..
maybe after they confirm about this lakorn,this thread will become more active.. :D

I still can't wait for the confirmation...Whether Tik-Anne in here or not,i already prepare myself...i know the result will make me like this :cry1: or i will dance like this :yahoo: :dance2: :dance1: :dance3:
just want to know who the real pra nang in here..thats all..

its tired to waiting.. :thumbdown:
the results of MAM GAEM DAENG will only make or break us !
it broke us a few times already ! and it MADE us Once when we thought they confirmed it !
Regardless, if P'Anne does or doesn't do this lakorn, I will always Rak kao mak mak
idk about Tik though lmao
I will stay mad at him tau lot pai :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

soo harsh on the guy haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kwam jing see ja i don't care what the result is i will support them ta lod pai too. My wish will go on until the
faith comes alive that if another confirm thread that has Anne and Tik link to it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its almost the end of the month already..if we dont hear any news by march then we could say goodbye to this lakorn..i want anne in here! if its not her than i rather not see this project happen..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i still waiting till march and like smilez,whether anne in here or not,i still love her soooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!
If anne is not here,i'll not come to this thread again....
Goodbye to my friends in here..
We will meet each other in anne's other thread..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Latest news from tinah..khun Somrak said Tik rejected this lakorn..

This guy ha...oohhh..i really mad at him now..
He should say long time ago that he reject this lakorn..not said 'i want to work with Anne'..i think he should said 'i don't want to with Anne,she's too good for me,i'm worry she will overshine me in this lakorn!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i want to send him go back to his jungle..
Who want to join me???!

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know, i already saw it coming in the beginning but i still had some hope that he would have accept it. oh wells, he isnt the only actor out there. theres plenty of actors who wants to work with her. i just hope she accepts this lakorn! as long as she is in here than im happy

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah....i want anne in here..
She's #1 nang ek..she can act with other pra ek..........

the only actor that link to this lakorn is tik and ananda..
So lets pray ananda in here even i don't think he's in here..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba,yeah i know how your feeling..
Even i prepare myself,but now i still mad at Tik..
If he didn't tease us and say it long time ago,i don't think i'll be mad at him like this.

Did he really want to an attention from Anne's fans huh??!!!
Its 2 person i want in here...Ananda or Chakrit..
But someone said Ananda has a fil now and chakrit also has a new lakorn..
So they might not be in here.. :nono1:
i don't know other pra ek..although i don't mind if Ken in here again but i want to see anne with new pra ek...

*i still hope khun Somrak make a mistake for a 2nd time. :rolleyes1:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Oh, Thanks Dila. You makes me feel little bit better!!!! :lol: Hopefully You're right about "*i still hope khun Somrak make a mistake for a 2nd time. :rolleyes1: "

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba..i hope so too but i more hope Ananda in here..i don't need anything from Tik now..
but i still waiting a confirmation from the producer,director or the pra nang..who really really really confirm in here....

Arrgghh,i'm confuse with myself now..i'm mad at tik but i still hope he's in here and i want Ananda more than Tik..headache huh..

ermmm..i guess i want tik in here just to make ken or Anne's hater jealous... :rolleyes1:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm just annoyed with the producer. She hasn't came out to confirm anything. I heard she is having 2 new lakorn this year but how would that be when she's taking forever to start on this one

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha yeah tinah..she didn't said anything about this lakorn..

If after this they said tik confirm in this lakorn (i said IF)..
I don't what i feel..
Maybe i don't feel really happy..
I don't want him in here anymore but at the same time i also want to see him with anne for the 1st time..

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol oh well, if he really wanted to work with her like he said then he would of long time ago. im over it! lets move on. since this is a new storyline and production i hope they will pair anne up with someone good! get ananda, isnt his schedule available now?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ananda is better...But if reject,i don't blame him because he never give us a hope like Tik.. :thumbdown:
Ananda,Andrew,Dome...it would be best choice..