[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i'd rather not say anything there.
its too much for me lol

still waiting to see who the pra'ek is.
i am soo anxious!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im sure they will bann you guys without having to request lol its good that you guys decided to leave there. if you arent being respected than whats the used of hanging around

doesnt seem like this will start any time soon..i hope khun dao still waits for anne if she decided to accept another lakorn first

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Tinah,if they're just a member there,i still can accept...But they're admin and they treat to bann lisa..
Oh gosh,i can't stand it..
i guess they already banned me because i never got any email from spicy like before...........
They are older than us but they're more childish!! Huh! I'm sure they're nearly to their 'expiry' age.. :lmao3: :tease:

I think khun dao really wwant to find a gred AAA pra ek...Thats why it takes a long time..Why don't she start the other project first..
I hope anne accept another one,because i want to see her this year.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
lol there's an air of snootiness over at the other forum, which is why I never felt comfortable.

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of Tik like I use to be. Seems like he's always holding out when it comes to working with Ann. There are many quality actors out there. I wouldn't mind seeing her with Ananda, or Andrew who is an amazing actor also.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey scorpio..
i just know DC forum after read your comment..
Interesting..

btw,anne's thai fan said tik reject because of China project and Ananda rejected it because he never act in lakorn..

So now i just hope for Andrew or Dome....
Or if they reject it,i hope at least Chakrit can make it..

I don't really know about thai pra ek..
just know a few that used to act with anne..

About tik,i never be his fan even he's sooo popular in my country..but because of rumor he will act with anne in here,i started to love him but not anymore.. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
wow Dome and Ann would be HOT!!! if dome plays with ann i guarantee he will have even more of a spark than before! i hope he accepts!

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Dida, thanks for visiting the site and commenting :thumbsup:

Well I actually just recently got back into Thai Entertainment. Like I said I use to be a huge fan of Tik back then. Loved him in Prissana. But honestly, aside from his good looks, he's only an ok actor. Very stiff for the most part.

Ann however, I've been following most of her work since I first saw her in Jao Sao Pritsana. She was so great in it, and continues to be great now. Her acting is just very natural, every move and facial expressions she execute with ease. She's wonderful in drama but also hilarious in comedy. I can watch soot sanae ha over and over cause it's very light-hearted and fun to what. Her chemistry with most of her co-stars are dynamic, mostly Ken (I love him!)

Anyway, although Dome is a good looking guy, I have yet to see his acting chops. If he's bad then Ann just might completely overshadow him.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
wow Dome and Ann would be HOT!!! if dome plays with ann i guarantee he will have even more of a spark than before! i hope he accepts!
Yup,thats for sure..But cee..About Dome..it just my hope..
His name never link to this lakorn yet..So before we hope he accept it,lets hope Khun Dao offer him first..
I hope Khun dao read our mind..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tinah,if they're just a member there,i still can accept...But they're admin and they treat to bann lisa..
Oh gosh,i can't stand it..
i guess they already banned me because i never got any email from spicy like before...........
They are older than us but they're more childish!! Huh! I'm sure they're nearly to their 'expiry' age.. :lmao3: :tease:

I think khun dao really wwant to find a gred AAA pra ek...Thats why it takes a long time..Why don't she start the other project first..
I hope anne accept another one,because i want to see her this year.
What happen to that Lisa girl, did she got banned from those not well mannered admins luckily I'm not a member there. So
then sis were all here as one bunch of friends so were going treat Asian Fuse as better and peaceful than that disrespect
admin in spicy forum.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Dida, thanks for visiting the site and commenting :thumbsup:

Well I actually just recently got back into Thai Entertainment. Like I said I use to be a huge fan of Tik back then. Loved him in Prissana. But honestly, aside from his good looks, he's only an ok actor. Very stiff for the most part.

Ann however, I've been following most of her work since I first saw her in Jao Sao Pritsana. She was so great in it, and continues to be great now. Her acting is just very natural, every move and facial expressions she execute with ease. She's wonderful in drama but also hilarious in comedy. I can watch soot sanae ha over and over cause it's very light-hearted and fun to what. Her chemistry with most of her co-stars are dynamic, mostly Ken (I love him!)

Anyway, although Dome is a good looking guy, I have yet to see his acting chops. If he's bad then Ann just might completely overshadow him.
Totally agree with you....
I love love love her in Jaosao Prisana and Rang Ngao..
Sh was so great as a strong nang ek..
I want her to do that kind of role again..take revenge of the pra ek..
I've watch her old lakorn without sub..Sadly i don't understand Thai..

About SSH,you know what....
I can lmao even that time i don't understand what anne's said..
I luaghed like a crazy girl in front of my computer...
And its become more crazy after i've watch a subbed version..
ALIN TIPPIYADA is my favourite role of ANNE...
Gosh,she's extremely funny in there.
SSH look like it make special for her.

And yeah,she got a great chemistry with all her co-star..
people complaint about Rome-Anne different age in CS but i don't see any different in CS..They look good together..
I want them to be in modern lakorn.

I notice that she always overshadow her pra ek..
I mean that lakorn look really make for her..the pra ek was just a supporting role..
Except ken..They can go so well together..i mean,it doesn't look like she overshadow ken except in RN and SSH..

Yeah,i never knew Dome..just know him when someone brought her name at Anne's forum and i saw anne pic with him..He's so good looking.

Now i want to see Anne with new pra ek (hey don't get me wrong,KA still my favourite couple all time)..
And if she reunite with her co-star,i want it to be Rome (in modern lakorn) and Chakrit (in slap/kiss)..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice and scorpio..try to reg there and go to MGD thhread,you'll know what happen..Its tooooo much for me..
And i want to know too what you gals think..
Did we really a crazy fans or did they are tooooo much..
They used a word 'tease' instead of 'insult' about anne...
And i'm sure they also mad when i 'tease' about Spicy forum and Asian Fuse..

About lisa,i don't think they bann her yet..
but maybe they banned me..Do i care??! :coverlaf:

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Totally agree with you....
I love love love her in Jaosao Prisana and Rang Ngao..
Sh was so great as a strong nang ek..
I want her to do that kind of role again..take revenge of the pra ek..
I've watch her old lakorn without sub..Sadly i don't understand Thai..

About SSH,you know what....
I can lmao even that time i don't understand what anne's said..
I luaghed like a crazy girl in front of my computer...
And its become more crazy after i've watch a subbed version..
ALIN TIPPIYADA is my favourite role of ANNE...
Gosh,she's extremely funny in there.
SSH look like it make special for her.

And yeah,she got a great chemistry with all her co-star..
people complaint about Rome-Anne different age in CS but i don't see any different in CS..They look good together..
I want them to be in modern lakorn.

I notice that she always overshadow her pra ek..
I mean that lakorn look really make for her..the pra ek was just a supporting role..
Except ken..They can go so well together..i mean,it doesn't look like she overshadow ken except in RN and SSH..

Yeah,i never knew Dome..just know him when someone brought her name at Anne's forum and i saw anne pic with him..He's so good looking.

Now i want to see Anne with new pra ek (hey don't get me wrong,KA still my favourite couple all time)..
And if she reunite with her co-star,i want it to be Rome (in modern lakorn) and Chakrit (in slap/kiss)..
lol omg Alin in SSH is also my favorite. She made me laugh so much with her antics. She was full of herself and selfish, but Ann was still able to make the character Alin so lovable. I don't think anyone can do a better job than her in there. And yes she does kind of overshadow Ken in there because her character's presence is so strong and Ken's character is so passive, but that made them so perfect for each other.

Dome is mostly know as a singer. It does look like he's moving into acting, I'm just so picky about lakorns so I just want her co-stars to be good lol.

Rome was ok in CS. Ann definitely didn't look too old for him. It's not like he has a super young look. Was too much a fan of that lakorn since it was slow for the most part but I still finished it. I wouldn't mind seeing them in something modern myself.

I would really like to see her with someone new mostly.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Alice and scorpio..try to reg there and go to MGD thhread,you'll know what happen..Its tooooo much for me..
And i want to know too what you gals think..
Did we really a crazy fans or did they are tooooo much..
They used a word 'tease' instead of 'insult' about anne...
And i'm sure they also mad when i 'tease' about Spicy forum and Asian Fuse..

About lisa,i don't think they bann her yet..
but maybe they banned me..Do i care??! :coverlaf:
LOL no that's ok, I use to be a member there, but I didn't like the atmosphere. Everything seems closed off, like forcing people to post before you can see anything etc. and some of the moderator/admin's comments come off as mean-spirited so I didn't care much to return there.

edit: sorry for double post.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Alin so hilarious when she dance..
I still can't forget her dance in the car and she sang namcha's ong..
because of that,i've download namcha and Cristina aguilar's MV..

About CS,i'm not 'in' to it..
So much focus on supporting role..
I skipped that part and just watch anne-rome part.
Actually,i think anne-dome(his brother in CS) also look good together...

Yeah i want her co-star to be good too unlike mart in LK..
Sorry mart fans..but i admit he's good in some part..
he just so bad in sad part..
maybe he's improve now..didn't watch any of his lakorn beside LK..

See,i can't start to talk about anne..
I'll talk talk talk abot her without full stop.. :D

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL no that's ok, I use to be a member there, but I didn't like the atmosphere. Everything seems closed off, like forcing people to post before you can see anything etc. and some of the moderator/admin's comments come off as mean-spirited so I didn't care much to return there.

edit: sorry for double post.
yeah..i forgot when first time i go there.
I think maybe in SSH thread and i smell something not good in there..
I stop for a while...And i still force myself to go to MGD thread..
Now,i fully quit from that forum..

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhh yeah, I use to really like Dom too. Thought he was hilarious in that one comedy with Benz. Too bad he's not in that many lakorn anymore. I also really like Nott. He's not that handsome, and I didn't like his last lakorn with Ann that much (Nang Show). There's something I like about him though. Maybe it's because of his funny personality in real life (mostly from what I see in clips) but I just find him very funny.

I loved Willy with Ann, but he doesn't act much anymore and they don't seem to give him good leading roles anymore. It's a shame that Thai Entertainment mostly focusing on fresh young faces. You know what, I wouldn't mind seeing her with Chatchai again. He does come off like a pervert most of the time now because he co-stars with nangeks who are much younger but he's just a very good actor. Seems like he's one of the few older actors that sometimes still gets leading roles. Chakrit is good, I enjoy their last lakorn together. Maybe her and Por N. since he just moved to channel 3 recently. I haven't really watched any of his lakorn since I don't really watch ch 7's stuff.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Nott?? Gosh,i hate him in NS..i was like 'why anne pair with this ugly guy"..sorry to say that..
But God repay me back..
I super love nott in 365 WHR..
I even make him as my profile pic for my fb till 365 end..
he's voice is so 'manly'.. :heart: :heart:

I prefer willy than chatchai..His scene with anne in SSH (sweet scene,when alin dream),its remind me of MYF..
They're super hot together because both of them are mix..

I don't want anne and chatchai again..I'm suffer enough see her with chatchai in JP...And the other one is Au..But they're super hot in tub scene.. :drool:

yeah Por N..he said he want to act with Anne right?
So i don't mind seeing him with anne..
But i want to see Ananda with anne the most!

Now i'm thinking....if ananda rejected it just because he never act in lakorn..
Why not khun dao make MGD as a movie and pair Ananda with Anne..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ohhh yeah, I use to really like Dom too. Thought he was hilarious in that one comedy with Benz. Too bad he's not in that many lakorn anymore. I also really like Nott. He's not that handsome, and I didn't like his last lakorn with Ann that much (Nang Show). There's something I like about him though. Maybe it's because of his funny personality in real life (mostly from what I see in clips) but I just find him very funny.

I loved Willy with Ann, but he doesn't act much anymore and they don't seem to give him good leading roles anymore. It's a shame that Thai Entertainment mostly focusing on fresh young faces. You know what, I wouldn't mind seeing her with Chatchai again. He does come off like a pervert most of the time now because he co-stars with nangeks who are much younger but he's just a very good actor. Seems like he's one of the few older actors that sometimes still gets leading roles. Chakrit is good, I enjoy their last lakorn together. Maybe her and Por N. since he just moved to channel 3 recently. I haven't really watched any of his lakorn since I don't really watch ch 7's stuff.
Hey scorpio3 i'm Alice i register my name as Lisa cos to make a funny trick on those bad admins and moderator :tease: :whaha: and they probably banned me as Lisa's name on there now cos i clear myself tell them off and a speech lesson then they took my words.
My real name is Alice and spicy so many haters members.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
lol ok good to know. I forgot about Au! Ann and him were great together in Samee Tetra. So much chemistry. Where is Au anyway? have not heard anything about him.