[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
about tik..i'm sure he's very popular..just look at the poll they make from chinese viewer..he's #1..but for me,ken always be my #1..hehehe..
Tik also very popular in my country..
i think most of his fans is the housewife that don't really know about internet..
you know what,i used to requested to tv co. in mycountry to air Oum Ruk or Sawan bieng and they show my request in newspaper..but till now,they never air it..
They aire Artit Ching Duang.. <_<

melody,where are you from?? are you chinese or thai??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah yeah alice..i remember she 'tease' anne,she said anne had a crush to jakrit (is that his name,anne's brother in-law in 365) but jakrit didn't like her.. -_-
but its okay for me because i don't really know anne old story..Moreover,jakrit not a bad looking in the past.. :rolleyes1:
And i still can accept she 'tease' anne bout that because its not too much...

lol..we said we gonna move on but we still talk about those girls..Not good for our health..lmao.. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

like i said before..some part of me don't want tik in here anymore but the other part,still hope Tik comeback to MGD!
I've had a word to Tinah earlier today that it will be my last word on @spicy yeah lets just 4get it out off our mind
and join all the fun together cos were here to comment on lakorn and thai entertainment and idols but with nice manner. :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
about tik..i'm sure he's very popular..just look at the poll they make from chinese viewer..he's #1..but for me,ken always be my #1..hehehe..
Tik also very popular in my country..
i think most of his fans is the housewife that don't really know about internet..
you know what,i used to requested to tv co. in mycountry to air Oum Ruk or Sawan bieng and they show my request in newspaper..but till now,they never air it..
They aire Artit Ching Duang.. <_<

melody,where are you from?? are you chinese or thai??
What nationality are u from too Dila? Alice is half Chinese/Khmer/English, but i was born in Cambodia n i'm races in Austalia
so when i went to school they mainly fully English so i can only understand my background abit only so i speak fully
English but i learnt Thai cos i have many thai friends in high school year and they all crazy in love with KA too.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
What nationality are u from too Dila? Alice is half Chinese/Khmer/English, but i was born in Cambodia n i'm races in Austalia
so when i went to school they mainly fully English so i can only understand my background abit only so i speak fully
English but i learnt Thai cos i have many thai friends in high school year and they all crazy in love with KA too.
i'm fully Malay and i'm Malaysian..hey my mother adopt a son from Australia about 13 years ago..its student exchange...And till now,he still keep in touch with us..he's from melbourne..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i'm fully Malay and i'm Malaysian..hey my mother adopt a son from Australia about 13 years ago..its student exchange...And till now,he still keep in touch with us..he's from melbourne..
Oh ok isn't it Malaysian also there is abit of Chinese accent. I've learnt Chinese of my dad i also have khmer friends
some are also fully english/Thai Oh i don't live in melbourne but in sydney. all of my
mates know KA and ATEAM etc. So interesting how ur Malaysian into thai entertainment. :ghehe:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah..i think my mother has chinese blood..
She never told me anything since her mother died when she's still kid..
but i don't have any chinese look..i got dark skin..lol..
And my brother in law also a chinese..

So,you know chinese language hu??
i used to like TVB drama and i know a bit of cantonese word..but just a few word,same goes with thai languange..
just know a bit like narak,sui,sord yod,pu ying,pu chai,samee,praya...(lol,don't know the spelling)..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah..i think my mother has chinese blood..
She never told me anything since her mother died when she's still kid..
but i don't have any chinese look..i got dark skin..lol..
And my brother in law also a chinese..

So,you know chinese language hu??
i used to like TVB drama and i know a bit of cantonese word..but just a few word,same goes with thai languange..
just know a bit like narak,sui,sord yod,pu ying,pu chai,samee,praya...(lol,don't know the spelling)..
Its ok at least u known some i have lighter skin but not pail either i can speak khmer/chinese but mainly most is English
is 90%.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
If i have money,i want to take a chinese and thai lesson...But now i'm jobless,don't have enough money..
And my english also :thumbdown:

melodyinautumn

sarNie Egg
Nope I'm not Thai I'm Viet. But I can understand Thai abit due to my practice watching Thai lakorns for couple years. I really wish that I can speak and understand Thai more so I can watch Ann's lakorns alot better.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope I'm not Thai I'm Viet. But I can understand Thai abit due to my practice watching Thai lakorns for couple years. I really wish that I can speak and understand Thai more so I can watch Ann's lakorns alot better.
lol yeah..thats the reason why i want to learn thai..i want to watch all her lakorn that no one sub it..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
not yet melody..
do you see the link i post at chatbox?
is it new interview..
isn't anne said she got offer for a movie but most of it a ghost movie..lol..
i just use google translate..

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I want to see Anne in a crazy love story movie. oh yea girls I know I was just saying based on my view of them together. :D I feel like Nadech is not as strong in acting to relay all the little feelings a long time actress and actor can.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe i can give abit of help cos i had a thai/khmer lesson with my friends cos both language some are same but different
accent and i learnt Mandarine and tea-cheo of my dad and my chinese/khmer relative.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres a recent interview of anne, i think she mentioned that she accepted a new lakorn and doesnt know who will be her co star..i just used google..hope someone can translate for us

http://www.siamdara.com/Variety/110222_0648.html

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks tinah..
I also used google translate..and i guess it also said anne already married a year ago but keep it as a secret..no?? :scratchhead2:

Anyway,now i just wonder who's the pra ek and which lakorn that she accepted.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ omg.. i dont believe that she got married already because there would be news everywhere.. >_< lol.. and besides.. nat didnt say anything yet too hehe..

so p'ek is still unconfirmed? and i wonder what her other lakorn is gonna be about..

this is off-topic.. but since you ladies were talking about jakkrit.. i was wondering if he had an old lakorn with anne.. he kidnap n'ek in the parking lot and took her to his house. i think he was gonna rape her? but then his dad or uncle came and saw n'ek in the room.. something along those lines.. i remember that p'ek was jakkrit.. but i wasn't sure if n'ek was anne.. so i was just wondering if any of you can help ^_^

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i think its because of fortune teller....I don't really know about thai culture...are they really believe fortune teller?? :scratchchin:

If i'm not mistaken,her name got linked to 3 lakorn...
MGD,TGN ,NRRB,so don't know which one she accept ....
Maybe we should minus TGN because she said the producer never contacted her..
Or should we include the rumor with Nadech because its from Khun Somrak mouth??!!!!

For MGD,i think she already accepted it but the team is sooo slow to start filming it.. :thumbdown:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know where the reporters got that news from but anne already came out to deny that she and p'a isnt married yet.

as for jackrit, him and anne had like 2-3 lakorns together. one was "song naree" where she plays a twin and then theres "sam bai tao"

anne said the producer hasnt offer her the script of TNG so we can cross that out

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see Anne in a crazy love story movie. oh yea girls I know I was just saying based on my view of them together. :D I feel like Nadech is not as strong in acting to relay all the little feelings a long time actress and actor can.
"crazy love story'..do you mean really really romantic or something like a crazy people??
if its really really romantic.....i want to see it too..
She's such a romantic nang ek... :coverlaf:

About nadech..i'm sure his fans understand what you mean..
yeah,he's new and i think if he act with anne,anne will overshadow him..
(sorry nadech's fans,just my opinion)..
But sometime i just want to see anne with younger pra ek in different age love story..
And nadech is too young for anne..
Don't get me wrong..
i mean he look like a school/college boy just like kao..
If someone like Om,then its okay..
he look more matured..
I only know Om because of SGPT,so i only use him as an example. :coverlaf:
but i still can accept if Anne-Nadech as lover..
i just can't accept if Anne-Aun as lover..
Now,sorry to Aun's fans..

Like i said before..
its good if KA and Yadech in 1 lakorn..
Anne-yaya as a sibling and Ken-Nadech..
Nadech :r-scene-pop-corn: yaya and Anne take a revenge on Ken.. :D