[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think its because of fortune teller....I don't really know about thai culture...are they really believe fortune teller?? :scratchchin:

If i'm not mistaken,her name got linked to 3 lakorn...
MGD,TGN ,NRRB,so don't know which one she accept ....
Maybe we should minus TGN because she said the producer never contacted her..
Or should we include the rumor with Nadech because its from Khun Somrak mouth??!!!!

For MGD,i think she already accepted it but the team is sooo slow to start filming it.. :thumbdown:
I think the 2 she accepted is MGD and Nangrai ray bak and conversation when i'm still @spicy the rumor as p'ek with her is
Aun Wittaya and MGD is still unconfirmed p'ek.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Please Tik come back and say yes for pra'ek for MGD!hahha.

Oh my gosh, i just found out that Anne her real name used
to be "Srijun" but then her mom change it to "Anna" And guess
what my name is "Anna"! *Scream* I was so happy to hear that
her name use to be Anna like me but then her grandma change
it to "Anne" because of something about the "na" at the end of "Anna".
I cannot believe that she got her name Anne from Anna.hheheh. :)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

lol you're funny..
do you it from Star Stage clip??
Its funny when she said Srijun is like old fashion..

Sometimes,i think she accepted to acted in CS just because he appreciate P'kai..She said in that show that P'Kai is her creator and guardian...

But its so touching in Toningh Show,she said she share a shoe with her grandmother because they're poor..something like that..
look at her now..
I believe she sooooo wealthy..she can buy anything she want..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

I'm shock to hear that too, yeah it must be something with the na end anyway like me my real name is Sopheak Ean Hong,
hong is chinese ean is khmer and Alice is from my cousins and mates they create it cos they like Alice in Wonderland so
this name is stuckin to me all my life. Anne and Anna is such a lovely name they're on the popular list names in Sydney
where i've live in.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anne and Anna is an international name..
Malay,Chinese,English people can use that name.. :thumbsup:
yeah it is sis but there is other reason why her grandma chose to cut that Na end off. About MGD still waiting who's the
p'ek but nang rai ray bak i think that is her 2nd one she's been reading script the English Translation of this lakorn
is Ms Bad Fortnightly or evil angel fortnightly. and Janie is link with Anne in same lakorn
not sure the pra'ek is Aun Wittaya or someone else.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it is sis but there is other reason why her grandma chose to cut that Na end off. About MGD still waiting who's the
p'ek but nang rai ray bak i think that is her 2nd one she's been reading script the English Translation of this lakorn
is Ms Bad Fortnightly or evil angel fortnightly.
About NRRB,i've read at KA forum and that banned forum..Anne is nang ek but not too nang ek...mix with nang rai..lol..
no..no.no..not Aun pleaseeeee....

MGD title in english sounds cute....Madam Red Cheek?!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
About NRRB,i've read at KA forum and that banned forum..Anne is nang ek but not too nang ek...mix with nang rai..lol..
no..no.no..not Aun pleaseeeee....

MGD title in english sounds cute....Madam Red Cheek?!
Hope she'll speak Thai + English in MGD..
She's sounds cute when she mix English and Thai like some scene in SSH..
I've heard from the banned forum that nang rai ray bak there isn't any main n'ek cos based only on n'rai and about Aun i find
him ok but not as handsome to play that character i wanna see Aun with Gybsy again but not in NRRB or perhaps get him
for MGD madam red cheek or red cheek girl.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know about his acting but i know that he's not good looking..
Some thai fans said MGD novel was a boring novel..
Hope they can hire Khun Natya to be a scriptwriter..
She did a fabulous job for SSH.

tinah

sarNie Coma
for NRRP, i dont think theres a n'ek in that lakorn. based from the storyline, 2 of the main actresses are bad in their own ways so im not sure will there be a happy ending. but please dont let it be Aun! he doesnt suit the decription of "charming and handsome" nor is his acting up to par

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
hmm I had thought about Anne and Aun but I just don't feel it. Well anyways I hope Aum can be the Pra'Ek. now that I think about it over and over. It'll be nice to reunite. hmm wat else OH WHEN I MEAN CRAZY I MEANT SOMETHING LIKE A LOVE THAT HAPPENS SO FAST. FOR EXAMPLE SHE MEETS PRA'EK AND IT'S MORE OF A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP THAT LASTS FOREVER. WHEN I MEAN CRAZY I MEANT THE TIME IS SHORT. CRAZY AS IN TAKING RISKS. NOT EVERYONE MEETS A GUY LIKE->LOVE HIM RIGHT IN THAT WEEK NOT EVERYONE DIVES INTO A LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. THAT KIND OF CRAZY BEING INNOCENTLY RISQUE.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm I had thought about Anne and Aun but I just don't feel it. Well anyways I hope Aum can be the Pra'Ek. now that I think about it over and over. It'll be nice to reunite. hmm wat else OH WHEN I MEAN CRAZY I MEANT SOMETHING LIKE A LOVE THAT HAPPENS SO FAST. FOR EXAMPLE SHE MEETS PRA'EK AND IT'S MORE OF A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP THAT LASTS FOREVER. WHEN I MEAN CRAZY I MEANT THE TIME IS SHORT. CRAZY AS IN TAKING RISKS. NOT EVERYONE MEETS A GUY LIKE->LOVE HIM RIGHT IN THAT WEEK NOT EVERYONE DIVES INTO A LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. THAT KIND OF CRAZY BEING INNOCENTLY RISQUE.
Love at first sight...something like 365 Wan hang ruk... :D
now i feel weird if aum-anne reunite..
Because i can portray nat in them..nat is aum's gf and anne's bff..
lol..its a bit weird to me.. :lol:
But i still can accept it...

hey tinah..
NRRB,is nang rai 1 and n'rai 2 fight because of the pra ek??
If so,then seriously Aun doesn't suit...
2 hot girls (anne-janie) fight over Aun... :nailbiter:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Love at first sight...something like 365 Wan hang ruk... :D
now i feel weird if aum-anne reunite..
Because i can portray nat in them..nat is aum's gf and anne's bff..
lol..its a bit weird to me.. :lol:
But i still can accept it...

hey tinah..
NRRB,is nang rai 1 and n'rai 2 fight because of the pra ek??
If so,then seriously Aun doesn't suit...
2 hot girls (anne-janie) fight over Aun... :nailbiter:
Yes it is Dila 2 n'rai no n'ek so its hard to tell who's evil and who's innocent fighting p'ek yeah it'll be funny weird
to see 2 angels fighting to get Aun but if they compete against Tik or those A-list p'ek then will be soooo... interesting. :gungirl: :kiss3:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes it is Dila 2 n'rai no n'ek so its hard to tell who's evil and who's innocent fighting p'ek yeah it'll be funny weird
to see 2 angels fighting to get Aun but if they compete against Tik or those A-list p'ek then will be soooo... interesting. :gungirl: :kiss3:
Absolutely right dear sis!!!
But Anne-Janie,i thinks its good if the pra ek is Ken..
Because i think,beside Anne,Ken fans also like Ken-Janie pairing..

tinah

sarNie Coma
ive always wanted to see anne-janie again since their first lakorn together. they played as sister in "sai roong"

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
lol you're funny..
do you it from Star Stage clip??
Its funny when she said Srijun is like old fashion..

Sometimes,i think she accepted to acted in CS just because he appreciate P'kai..She said in that show that P'Kai is her creator and guardian...

But its so touching in Toningh Show,she said she share a shoe with her grandmother because they're poor..something like that..
look at her now..
I believe she sooooo wealthy..she can buy anything she want..
Yeah i saw it on Star Stage. I was just looking at the people who sub lakorn on youtube
and i came upon to that page and i just watch it. I know it so funny how they share the
same shoe. it's also sad too. One part i didn't understand why didn't her mom take care
of her too?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm shock to hear that too, yeah it must be something with the na end anyway like me my real name is Sopheak Ean Hong,
hong is chinese ean is khmer and Alice is from my cousins and mates they create it cos they like Alice in Wonderland so
this name is stuckin to me all my life. Anne and Anna is such a lovely name they're on the popular list names in Sydney
where i've live in.
Wow, you have a long name.It's also cool too. because one part represent who you are.
That cool to hear that Anna and Anne is a common name in Sydney.If i go there one day
i might heard people calling Anna and Anne all the time.ahhah.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow, you have a long name.It's also cool too. because one part represent who you are.
That cool to hear that Anna and Anne is a common name in Sydney.If i go there one day
i might heard people calling Anna and Anne all the time.ahhah.
Yeah its a common name and also popular in Australia too the longer version of Anne and Anna is Angela, Angelica, Angie,
Annabel.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i saw it on Star Stage. I was just looking at the people who sub lakorn on youtube
and i came upon to that page and i just watch it. I know it so funny how they share the
same shoe. it's also sad too. One part i didn't understand why didn't her mom take care
of her too?
yeah,i'm curious about it too..
Her mom just take care about her older and youngre brother..
I want to see her brother...are they good looking since they're Arab-Thai-Swedish?? :rolleyes1:
And i've read somewhere last year anne attend her brother wedding,forgot which country but for sure not Thailand..

And i wonder,now Anne with her mother right?
Because i remember watched BTS of SPGT,her mother follow her to the set because her mother is a fan of Chakrit.