[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Another thing Bella Anne and Tik they're actually the same age. Yes Tik use to look young, but this is what every
society been saying once your married something suddenly changes.
I have to disagree. When Ken got married he was glowing and after his first son, he just gets more handsome. And his second child, he's god-like (no offense I don't mean it like he's god or anything)

Tik... I just don't know what happened. I'm not too happy with him in Wanida. And he grew so much older. He doesn't age as gracefully as Ken.

It's the crow's feet that I can't stand ken for a second after having his first son did have them and tik had them in wanida tooo.. LOL i got distracted just watching how old i realize they're getting..
LOL Anne to me is forever young I never for once thought she was old. I will always watch her no matter what role she plays or how old she gets.. She's just soo pretty.. lol I feel like i'm changing my orientation.. I love Anne she's my role model and my fav NANG EK!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's the crow's feet that I can't stand ken for a second after having his first son did have them and tik had them in wanida tooo.. LOL i got distracted just watching how old i realize they're getting..
LOL Anne to me is forever young I never for once thought she was old. I will always watch her no matter what role she plays or how old she gets.. She's just soo pretty.. lol I feel like i'm changing my orientation.. I love Anne she's my role model and my fav NANG EK!
Na your orientation is still on the same track Bella.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Tik acting is kinda stiff to me and brotha is not aging well...i could be wrong once he starr with ann she makes everyone look good!
yup,if i'm not google Ann,i would said that Ken,Aum,Mart Krit is older than her...I'm not bias this time..
When i watched SPGT,i was like,why they pair up this pretty woman with old man..(sorry krit fans,hey i like him with Ann too:thumbsup: )..

And i thought she's about 25 in Oum Ruk but she's 30 years old that time!
The most i'm shocked was Aum Attichart..He's 5 years younger than ann...i thought he is at same age or older than Ann..Mart too..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i love that response :thumbsup: but some outside people they don't reckon like us. I reckon that all of
Anne's co-star all have fond crush of feelings towards her :kiss3: , i always think that Anne she looks stunning and
very young looking for her age. She's my forever idol and that goes to the other team couples. :heart:
Yup,i wonder why she said no one of her pra ek have a crush on her.I don't believe her.. :thumbdown:
maybe she shy to admit...

i've read one of Ken intrview,the reporter ask whether he used to had a crush towards Ann,he not denied or admit,he just said "She's superstar".. :rolleyes1:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahah i am going to have to agree with you too :)
For ex: Rome too !!
haha you gals watched the behind clips for CS?
He was smiling non-stop ahahah ahahah

Even though Louis Scott wasn't her pra'ek in SB;
he was also excited to work with her!!

Pei for ex too...she excepted the script for SSH right away when she found out
that Anne and Ken were the pra'nangs..

Most def. Anne is my idol too! rak kao mak!
Yup,totally agreed! She's so friendly with her co-star even her co-star is not same level like her....

Rome used to said that Ann is nang ek in his heart..
yup,louis was the only one that admitted he had a crush toward Ann back then and he's make a joke that he didn't care about age..lol..

And i think her pra ek that show his feeling and can't hide it is aum attichart..I don't know,maybe it just me or maybe i didn't watch his other lakorn..
But when i watched BTS of BBK clip,seems like he always wan to be closed to her and always mention about their real kiss..
He even said that if Ann slap him so hard,than he will kiss ann longer..
lol..sounds like a real :slapandkissse3: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This part i always think Aum his like having a crush on everyone, as this next thing for his new lakorn Roy Mai
a reunion of him and Aff his been clicking his camera while she's asleep for the opening BTS clips there is
something strange going on, u can go check out the Roy Mai thread.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
This part i always think Aum his like having a crush on everyone, as this next thing for his new lakorn Roy Mai
a reunion of him and Aff his been clicking his camera while she's asleep for the opening BTS clips there is

Maybe true what you said because i never watch his other lakorn,so i 'm not watching BTS for his other lakorn.. :loool:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
not really that strange cause Aum does a lot of things to Aff. Like when they were shooting for the calender bhts aum pinched aff's nose, or when aff was giving him flowers for his new show that idol thing, aum held aff's hand. He does a lot of things to her and she doesn't mind.......

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
not really that strange cause Aum does a lot of things to Aff. Like when they were shooting for the calender bhts aum pinched aff's nose, or when aff was giving him flowers for his new show that idol thing, aum held aff's hand. He does a lot of things to her and she doesn't mind.......
lol..thats why i said maybe it just me..
I don't watch his other lakorn beside BBK,so i don't know about him with other nang ek.. :rolleyes1:
Sorry if i make ATEAM fans annoyed with my thinking.. :toast:

one thing that i like about Thai celebrity,they seems friendly to each other..

I 'm so happy to hear about this.
I"m really glad that they're finally trying
to pair them up because i've heard for a while that
alot of people really want them to get paired
up which makes me wanna see them pair up to see how
great they are together. Verryy excited !

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yup,totally agreed! She's so friendly with her co-star even her co-star is not same level like her....

Rome used to said that Ann is nang ek in his heart..
yup,louis was the only one that admitted he had a crush toward Ann back then and he's make a joke that he didn't care about age..lol..

And i think her pra ek that show his feeling and can't hide it is aum attichart..I don't know,maybe it just me or maybe i didn't watch his other lakorn..
But when i watched BTS of BBK clip,seems like he always wan to be closed to her and always mention about their real kiss..
He even said that if Ann slap him so hard,than he will kiss ann longer..
lol..sounds like a real :slapandkissse3: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
What Rome used to say is soo sweet!
And watching the talk show for SB...i was like wow Louis Scott has known Anne for a while now too :)

I remember watching Aum said that!!
I went Nutts ahah very cuteeee

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Om Akapan also said he really want to work with Ann again after SPGT but its impossible now since he moved to CH7..

I remember Aum said 3 times about their real kiss..
1. when reporter asked him pinky-weir kissing scene
2. BTS clip..he said if he cry,its not because of sad scene but because ann slap him so hard..
3. At 10 show..

i like this clip..funny though

Back to the topic..
i have a feeling ann tik already accepted this lakorn but don't want to reveal it yet until next year..

tinah

sarNie Coma
based on annes recent interview, it sound like she has already accepted the script. she just said she doesnt know when is the opening or who will be in here yet

om moved to ch7? i thought hes suppose to have a lakorn for ch7. i guess ch7 want him to themselves lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Om Akapan also said he really want to work with Ann again after SPGT but its impossible now since he moved to CH7..

I remember Aum said 3 times about their real kiss..
1. when reporter asked him pinky-weir kissing scene
2. BTS clip..he said if he cry,its not because of sad scene but because ann slap him so hard..
3. At 10 show..

i like this clip..funny though

Back to the topic..
i have a feeling ann tik already accepted this lakorn but don't want to reveal it yet until next year..

Dila thanks for the memories ahah
her pra'eks respect her mak off-screen i love it!

Can't wait to see how Tik and Anne's on screen chemistry turns out like!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
based on annes recent interview, it sound like she has already accepted the script. she just said she doesnt know when is the opening or who will be in here yet

om moved to ch7? i thought hes suppose to have a lakorn for ch7. i guess ch7 want him to themselves lol
I thought he moved to ch7 before Sai cho hi tech something,don't really remember the title..

And i heard he has a lakorn with pancake and Aum P.

Am i make a mistake?? :scratchhead2:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I thought he moved to ch7 before Sai cho hi tech something,don't really remember the title..

And i heard he has a lakorn with pancake and Aum P.

Am i make a mistake?? :scratchhead2:
Right now he has one with Pan..Tawee Pope!..
About Aum i think it was just a rumor..her pra ek not confirmed yet.

I liked watching his parts with Anne only ahhaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Just watching this clip,i think they already have a chemistry..
Maybe more in the lakorn..
THE NEW KOO KWAN.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks and now knowing that they have a lakorn together
makes it even better..
if he did a lakorn with Nat...he must have one with Anne :p

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Right now he has one with Pan..Tawee Pope!..
About Aum i think it was just a rumor..her pra ek not confirmed yet.

I liked watching his parts with Anne only ahhaha

lol..look at his eyes when he's trying to kiss ann..
Seems like he want to 'eat' ann.. :coverlaf: