[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ou thanks for the update..
another Tik and Aum P. lakorn...
hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
how about a TIK AND PLOY LAKORN instead!?
Jing ler ka Tik and Aump is pairing. But if its for Polyplus too i think Ploy will do well with Tik since Ploy has played for the company wouldn't
mind Aump too. I am so excited to see Tik vs Anne, but if Tik pair with Aump it will be Ch7 but if Ploy pair with him will be Ch3.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I hope they win the top awards together too. These two should of been paired up long time ago. The script already sounds like a hOt hit

tinah

sarNie Coma
now lets hope they will win the top awards together as well!

kulyia

RUK
=)))) Okay i tried looking for anne and ken forum but i cant find it? Is it in spicforum? I want to read the brief summary na ka :(. Ehh i cant wait to watch them together. and i lovee The Princess teaser. It makes me unable to take my eyes off of it :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^here you go. this is anne/kens new and first english forum.join us there!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/KAFOREVER/index.php?act=idx

kulyia

RUK
^^here you go. this is anne/kens new and first english forum.join us there!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/KAFOREVER/index.php?act=idx

wow.... soo pretty and fancy in there. I love the chonsen color and how its in CAP. teehee. I joined! Cant wait to see yall in there =) thank you btw

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cross our both fingers Lady Dila that they will both amazing chemistry and never know Tik might beat up Ken pairing with
Anne. :numchuck:

tinah

sarNie Coma
tiks popularity might rise back up when pairing up with anne especially since its a new script and a romantic/comedy

ch3s having a event party on thursday the 20th so i hope they will reveal this lakorn..i heard we might see teaser for barry/yayas new lakorn

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ for real??? so freaking excited! please, i hope they give out a teaser for YADECH's lakorn! gosh i'm about to faint from anticipation.

anyway

finally, a Tik and Anne lakorn! freaking awesome!