[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Although Thai fans said the novel was too weak,but from the mini summary,seems like its a very cute lakorn..
I really want to watch Tik lakorn because he's so popular in my country..
But he need to pair up with Anne because i only watch Anne's lakorn.. :rolleyes1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am also Anne bias
i learned how to watch other actors/actresses lakorns
other than that;
Anne's lakorns are always a MUST WATCH!

Tik and Anne better me the cast for MGD

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i only watch ken lakorn if ann is the n'ek , matter of fact ann makes ken look hot
What should i said..Absolutely true!
I'm jealous if i see ken with other n'ek..
I feel like that n'ek want to take advantage of him / :r-scene-pop-corn:: . :nailbiter:

Anne makes ken look hot..
From the BOY NEXT DOOR image VEEKIT to THE CUTEST PHOTOGRAFER RACHEN and change to THE HOT SPOILED HI-SO KAWEE,move to MR GENTLEMENT CHEF/KRU COOK and lastly to HOTTEST LAWYER OF THE TOWN THULA!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Lol I watch my lakorns based on the Nang Ek most of the time.
The guys are just a bonus.
So far the only Nang Eks on my "I would totally watch" list is:
Ann Thongprasom
Watched almost all her lakorns except the old ones (I watched Rang Ngao though)
Cherry Khemupsorn
Watched her since 2009 and I also watched Kaew Tah Pee
Margie Rasri
Watched her since 2008
Mint Chalida
Watched since Whan Jai
Yaya Urassaya
Watched her since Kularb Rai Narm
Kimberley Ann
Watched her in 4 Hua Jai
Namfon Patcharin
Watched only 2 of her's, I hope someone subs Khun Nai Saam Saleung
Kwan Usamanee
Watched her since Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed
Aom Phiyada
Watched all of her subbed lakorns.
Bee Namthip
Watched her sonce Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar
Best Aticha
^Same as Bee!

tinah

sarNie Coma
recent clip of tik, he was ask about his next lakorn with anne. he said everytime he sees her he would tell her he want to work with her...but he mentioned from the scripts that he have been contacted to, he hasnt accepted any yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OhCKFny2SQ
credit to navigatortiktun

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
recent clip of tik, he was ask about his next lakorn with anne. he said everytime he sees her he would tell her he want to work with her...but he mentioned from the scripts that he have been contacted to, he hasnt accepted any yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OhCKFny2SQ
credit to navigatortiktun
What's up with Tik if he mention whenever he sees Anne he wanted to work with her and he getting contacted by the producer
but he hasn't accept any yet this part why don't he just say it out that he will reject the role so we don't have to waste
our time keep on praying for them to be true and also not even a word from Anne herself too. :nailbiter:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^so true. i think hes just trying to sound nice or something. doesnt make sense if he keep saying he want to work with anne but why doesnt he accept the script then. just say you accept it or not. stop playing with our mind

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
maybe he doesnt want to come out as a liar so thats why he didnt actually say the words NO im not in this lakorn, somethings up :scratchhead2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
...or maybe he waits for Anne to confirm first? :scratchchin: He's definitely hiding something. I just hate waiting in limbo, :whahuh:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^maybe he knows anne fans will be mad at him lol
If he knew that the fans are going to be mad then he shouldn't keep it quiet until now and open his answer before so
we don't have loses hope for him and Anne. I think they should just pass this role to one of any that Anne use to co-star
with like for instinct Au Thanakorn, him and Anne would look good since their last one they've played as a married couple
and it can be a good reunion for this one too cos the story is like the same but this one is a fake marriage.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
leaving us in limbo, i think he is a liar :numchuck: he is hiding something
he's the biggest liar ever!!! i'm mad,i pissed,i disspointed with both of them..I HATE TIK right now...He better make me love him once again in February.. :heart:
Or they want to confirm about it on Valentine's Day..If so,thats is soo romantic.. :wub: :wub:
I think,i'm thinking too much now..

What's up with Tik if he mention whenever he sees Anne he wanted to work with her and he getting contacted by the producer
but he hasn't accept any yet this part why don't he just say it out that he will reject the role so we don't have to waste
our time keep on praying for them to be true and also not even a word from Anne herself too. :nailbiter:
Totally agreed...Thats why my 'half soul' still believe he already accepted this lakorn eventhough i already lost hope to this pairing..i don't want to be soooo excited like before and then my heart broke into pieces after i heard he rejected it..i mean,just said "I REJECTED IT",so we don't have to wait and have a 'roller coaster feeling'... :nono1:

maybe he doesnt want to come out as a liar so thats why he didnt actually say the words NO im not in this lakorn, somethings up :scratchhead2:
This is the very positive thinking iluvnumandoil.. :thumbsup:
if he already accepted it,he can't tell the truth because its suppose to be a secret since its a big project...and if he rejected it,he afraid ann's fans will boycott him..
So,thats why he just said he hasn't accept it yet..

^^maybe he knows anne fans will be mad at him lol
he surely know..but waiting like this make me much more mad at him..I hate waiting.. :numchuck:

...or maybe he waits for Anne to confirm first? :scratchchin: He's definitely hiding something. I just hate waiting in limbo, :whahuh:
so,if Anne reject it,he'll reject it too... ;)

If he knew that the fans are going to be mad then he shouldn't keep it quiet until now and open his answer before so
we don't have loses hope for him and Anne. I think they should just pass this role to one of any that Anne use to co-star
with like for instinct Au Thanakorn, him and Anne would look good since their last one they've played as a married couple
and it can be a good reunion for this one too cos the story is like the same but this one is a fake marriage.

Dear old sis..Please don't pray Au in here,i don't like him although i think he and anne had a very great chemistry in Samee Teetra...
Moreover,pra'ek suppose to be a HI-SO handsome and a man that kind every women dreamed of...i don't think it suit her..
I think Chai and Anne look cute together in See Seur Foon...But i also don't want him in here..
What about Captain..is he contract with ch7 or free agent...

If i have to choose all the pra ek that used to work with Anne before,my vote goes to CHAKRIT....I really want them to reunute but in a drama or slap/kiss..not comedy..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Please no Au Thanakorn... Ann always gets the ugly pra ek back in the days :whistle: until just now she been having good looking ones so lets just keep it at that

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
he's the biggest liar ever!!! i'm mad,i pissed,i disspointed with both of them..I HATE TIK right now...He better make me love him once again in February.. :heart:
Or they want to confirm about it on Valentine's Day..If so,thats is soo romantic.. :wub: :wub:
I think,i'm thinking too much now..

Totally agreed...Thats why my 'half soul' still believe he already accepted this lakorn eventhough i already lost hope to this pairing..i don't want to be soooo excited like before and then my heart broke into pieces after i heard he rejected it..i mean,just said "I REJECTED IT",so we don't have to wait and have a 'roller coaster feeling'... :nono1:

This is the very positive thinking iluvnumandoil.. :thumbsup:
if he already accepted it,he can't tell the truth because its suppose to be a secret since its a big project...and if he rejected it,he afraid ann's fans will boycott him..
So,thats why he just said he hasn't accept it yet..

he surely know..but waiting like this make me much more mad at him..I hate waiting.. :numchuck:

so,if Anne reject it,he'll reject it too... ;)

Dear old sis..Please don't pray Au in here,i don't like him although i think he and anne had a very great chemistry in Samee Teetra...
Moreover,pra'ek suppose to be a HI-SO handsome and a man that kind every women dreamed of...i don't think it suit her..
I think Chai and Anne look cute together in See Seur Foon...But i also don't want him in here..
What about Captain..is he contract with ch7 or free agent...

If i have to choose all the pra ek that used to work with Anne before,my vote goes to CHAKRIT....I really want them to reunute but in a drama or slap/kiss..not comedy..
Little sis Captain is with exact Ch5 and i do agree that Au and Chai will look good with Anne but to choose a pra'ek for Anne must be Tik i hope he'll change his mind and say that he will accept the role with her otherwise I will remove him from my favourite list and good example from u Dila that u just come up with Chakrit.