[CH3] Mia Jum Pen (D One TV) : Mai Warit / Pie Rinrada

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Tormon was already horny when he got to the house. Good thing So didn’t know he was drugged. She would have done the deed with him if she knew. Haha

He was hugging the pole and wall 8A23E5DF-8448-4AA9-911F-158961E716DB.jpeg 632D5C84-3E3E-44E5-810F-01B4A3E74432.jpeg

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
In episode 6, he got drugged by real Yardfah and she told him “Tawan will take you to heaven”, lol, and that was the last person he saw before the drug kick in and he kept call Tawan’s name in the car. Both leads are on drugs so they will do the deed. :attempt:. Lol
ahhh okay, I must’ve missed that part then when Yardfah said that to him lol I was like “wait, why is he calling her Tawan?” Lol thanks for the clarification.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
ahhh okay, I must’ve missed that part then when Yardfah said that to him lol I was like “wait, why is he calling her Tawan?” Lol thanks for the clarification.
I was confused why he called out Tawan’s name when he doesn’t know the real her yet while watching the fin clip. Lol

Last edited:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I just binged watch episodes 4-6 and I am hooked! Pie is such a great actress, I really hope she gets more attention after this series. Her acting is on point! Her crying scenes has me crying. The rubber tree scene was hilarious. After watching the teasers, ending credits and MVs, I cannot wait for the rest of the episodes.

Last edited:
I just binged watch episodes 4-6 and I am hooked! Pie is such a great actress, I really hope she gets more attention after this series. Her acting is on point! Her crying scenes as me crying. The rubber tree scene was hilarious. After watching the teasers, ending credits and MVs, I cannot wait for the rest of the episodes.
You can feel hurt when it's her crying scene.:crybaby2::crybaby2: I'm sure I'm gonna cry alot when comes to her drama scene in the later part.
Anyway, she will have a lakorn with James Ma.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Seeing that trailer I am even more annoyed that Tomorn's dad did not call the cops on that asshole. It was obvious that worker was a bad man. He embezzled money from them and he clearly harassed his subordinates, such as the poor girl in the hijab, to let him off with no consequences was utter negligence.

hcahpepeyy

sarNie Egg
In episode 6, he got drugged by real Yardfah and she told him “Tawan will take you to heaven”, lol, and that was the last person he saw before the drug kick in and he kept call Tawan’s name in the car. Both leads are on drugs so they will do the deed. :attempt:. Lol
why did he have to call her "Tawan", this makes me feel that he wanna do it with "Tawan" :(

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
why did he have to call her "Tawan", this makes me feel that he wanna do it with "Tawan" :(
It’s natural. She’s hot and it didn’t take much for her to seduce him. I’m not sure if you guys noticed this but Tomorn seems like a flirty/playboy type. He doesn’t really say no to the girls especially with the secretary. He knows that she’s purposely extra touchy and he allows it to happen. He eventually finds a way out, but he gives her the opportunity to get close to him.