[CH3] Mia Jum Pen (D One TV) : Mai Warit / Pie Rinrada

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Super annoyed with today’s episode. I don’t like the little sister and the nanny, I just want to punch them. I also am starting to hate p’ek so I can’t imagine how annoying he’s gonna be when he finds out about nang aek later. I do like the scenes of nang aek and p’ek bickering though and think Mai and Pie are super cute together. I like the parents in here and nang aek’s friends as well. I like the changes they made to this to exemplify nang aek in being a stronger character alongside not having Pear and her mom be mean and abusive towards her like last version. There was just too much abusing of nang aek from all parties in the last version so I like how they don’t have everyone gang up on her cause I’m already started to get annoyed of Best, the nanny, and little sister lmao

MLX

sarNie Egg
Super annoyed with today’s episode. I don’t like the little sister and the nanny, I just want to punch them. I also am starting to hate p’ek so I can’t imagine how annoying he’s gonna be when he finds out about nang aek later. I do like the scenes of nang aek and p’ek bickering though and think Mai and Pie are super cute together. I like the parents in here and nang aek’s friends as well. I like the changes they made to this to exemplify nang aek in being a stronger character alongside not having Pear and her mom be mean and abusive towards her like last version. There was just too much abusing of nang aek from all parties in the last version so I like how they don’t have everyone gang up on her cause I’m already started to get annoyed of Best, the nanny, and little sister lmao
Omg. Same here. I was so annoyed with the sister and the nanny. Tongmoh in phuket is totally a different personality too. I havent watch the original one but I do love that tawan is a strong FL, thank goodness because I hate a weak and fragile FL.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is a parody to the original with a strong nk and likeable parents. The rai are hilarious, especially the mother.
This kinda reminds me of Maya See Muk starring Green and Vee. It was a spinoff of this Mia Jampen. That one, nk has more personality and goals.

So who's the real* nang'rai in here?
At first, I thought it was Pear because she's always been given those role. Now I'm kind of thinking Kingkaew but feels like her role will be insignificant because she's in Phuket while they're based in Bangkok.

So who's the real* nang'rai in here?
At first, I thought it was Pear because she's always been given those role. Now I'm kind of thinking Kingkaew but feels like her role will be insignificant because she's in Phuket while they're based in Bangkok.
I think it might be his best friend.

FB_IMG_1611658998975.jpg For the daughter and mother, I think they will be a fun duo to make lakorn lighter. The director said even in the drama part, these two will still have some funny scene.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have a love-hate relation with this version lol

I don't ever think Tawan was a weak person. I think Namfon's version has her more depth as an individual compare to this version.

edit: this is just base off of two episode I have seen so far

Last edited:
I have a love-hate relation with this version lol

I don't ever think Tawan was a weak person. I think Namfon's version has her more depth as an individual compare to this version.

edit: this is just base off of two episode I have seen so far
Yes, Tawan is not a weak person. She does everything to get money to treat her mother. In this version, director wanted Tawan to be up-to-date 2021 like related to the social media and have a clear character.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I think it might be his best friend.

View attachment 39434 For the daughter and mother, I think they will be a fun duo to make lakorn lighter. The director said even in the drama part, these two will still have some funny scene.
I think Sopit will get with N'ek guy friend. She knows P'ek a lot so I don't think she the n'rai . I laughed a lot with the parents and duo mom & daughter silly funny who can hate them if they turned bad. I hope they don't turn bad where they can't redeem. I want happy ending with N'ek and them. I really like Pear she's pretty sexy. I want her to go N'ek status role.

I think Sopit will get with N'ek guy friend. She knows P'ek a lot so I don't think she the n'rai . I laughed a lot with the parents and duo mom & daughter silly funny who can hate them if they turned bad. I hope they don't turn bad where they can't redeem. I want happy ending with N'ek and them. I really like Pear she's pretty sexy. I want her to go N'ek status role.
No, the nek's guy friend will end up with Jiew. In one teaser, it shows that Sopit is the one who plans to kidnap Tawan.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Finally caught up and boy is this version similar but so different from the old version. They added the "Uncle" to this version and it looks like Tamorn's mom actually like Tawan. In the old version. his mom did not like her at all and was not afraid to show it. The characters changed a lot too. Sophita was a girl the mom really wanted Tamorn to marry, in this version, Sophia is his secretary. And, his sister talks. In the old version, the sister couldnt talk, which I wish they would've kept that in this version cause boy is his sister on my nerves already. I'm intrigued at how the story line for this version will continue cause so much as changed already from Bee/Namfon's version.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Finally caught up and boy is this version similar but so different from the old version. They added the "Uncle" to this version and it looks like Tamorn's mom actually like Tawan. In the old version. his mom did not like her at all and was not afraid to show it. The characters changed a lot too. Sophita was a girl the mom really wanted Tamorn to marry, in this version, Sophia is his secretary. And, his sister talks. In the old version, the sister couldnt talk, which I wish they would've kept that in this version cause boy is his sister on my nerves already. I'm intrigued at how the story line for this version will continue cause so much as changed already from Bee/Namfon's version.
In this version, Tormo’s sister is a bit older. she is in her late teens or early 20s? It’s a bit too much to make the sister disabled and deaf and people in her family left her in the countryside for others to take care of in the old version. So they made her disabled and kinda able to help herself a bit. It’s understandable that she’s bitchy cus her family left her to the city and her only brother is getting married soon.

Last edited: