[CH3] Mia Jum Pen (D One TV) : Mai Warit / Pie Rinrada

Can someone spoil to me why Tomorn takes revenge on Tawan later? I'm dying to know what happens lol.
He is such a hot-headed person so he never listens to anyone. He found out she is lying and thinks she doesn't love and care him at all. Like the song name, when you love the most, you hate the most too.

MLX

sarNie Egg
Ugh! Anyone else annoyed with Tohmon characters today! I am so frustrated with him. Like dude how can you be so cold-hearted after what Yard (real Tawan) went through with today episode. :BangHead:

mey198

sarNie Egg
Ugh! Anyone else annoyed with Tohmon characters today! I am so frustrated with him. Like dude how can you be so cold-hearted after what Yard (real Tawan) went through with today episode. :BangHead:
Yes exactly! How can he act like that after what she went through! Ugh I was so frustrated at him.

Bbovely_

sarNie Egg
Ikr... if he feel hurt, then tawan is more hurt tho... this guy is so selfish, only think about his feeling only..

MLX

sarNie Egg
Ikr... if he feel hurt, then tawan is more hurt tho... this guy is so selfish, only think about his feeling only..
I know right. Like even when Tawan woke up she still call out for Tohmon and was so happy to see him. I already know I'm going to hate him more next week.

MLX

sarNie Egg
Yes exactly! How can he act like that after what she went through! Ugh I was so frustrated at him.
I know, I get that he is hurt but dang, he can't even comfort his wife and stay at the hospital with her until she wake up.

Tomorn is the most selfish p'ek ever. :mad: :mad:Yes, he hurts but Tawan is the one who hurts the most. To think she will experience this again makes me tear up already. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

lisliah

sarNie Egg
So why wasn't Tawan being checked the moment she has gotten to the hospital? :confused12:Even she was unconscious, the doctor could have checked her.
Yes! I was waiting for the Doctor to say that Tawan is pregnant. I'm sure he already checked her. If everyone knew she was pregnant, they would know that it's Tomorn's baby because you cant get pregnant in like 2 days lol. I feel so bad for Tawan right now

MLX

sarNie Egg
Yes! I was waiting for the Doctor to say that Tawan is pregnant. I'm sure he already checked her. If everyone knew she was pregnant, they would know that it's Tomorn's baby because you cant get pregnant in like 2 days lol. I feel so bad for Tawan right now
My exactly thought. When he was in the room alone with her, I was thinking he knew that she is pregnant but didn't want to say it to anyone. Maybe because he want Tawan to know first or something.

mey198

sarNie Egg
My exactly thought. When he was in the room alone with her, I was thinking he knew that she is pregnant but didn't want to say it to anyone. Maybe because he want Tawan to know first or something.
Yeah I think he wanted to respect her decision. Tohmorn is so irrational. I don’t even understand why he is upset at Tawan. At least listen to what she has to say before jumping into conclusion. My heart broke when she reached out to hug him and he ignore her. Like dude! I wanted to smack him through the screen.

Last edited:

MLX

sarNie Egg
Yeah I think he wanted to respect her decision. Tohmorn is so irrational. I don’t even understand why he is upset at Tawan. At least listen to what she has to say before jumping into conclusion. My heart broke when she reached out to hug him and he ignore her. Like dude! I wanted to smack him through the screen.
Same here! I finally watch it again with eng sub and it only made me hate Tohmon even more for resenting Tawan. Instead of defending his wife, he's thinking like everyone else.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Well if things are really going down as you've all said, I hope we see a lot of groveling. It better not be a last-ditch effort in the very last episode.

Bbovely_

sarNie Egg
Same here! I finally watch it again with eng sub and it only made me hate Tohmon even more for resenting Tawan. Instead of defending his wife, he's thinking like everyone else.
Since the beginning he never listen to tawan tho...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Here’s a bts. The scene where Tawan was hugging her friends at the hospital was heartbreaking.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I dropped this cause I hate Tomorn's character. Not gentleman at all, with Tawan "being raped" and her having her arms open to hug him and he just didn't want to hug her. Honestly, rape victims deserve all the hugs and even a hug even if she wasn't raped since she was tortured. I saw that some Thai netizens are as pissed as I am about this... yes it's just a lakorn but morally it's so wrong and annoying. Also, what bugs me about this lakorn is that it seems P'ek never really truly respects N'ek the way I'd like. It's always she's wrong until he finds out himself she's not. Like why can't he just believe her or side with her for once?? Now it will be worse with him doing the torment to her for revenge. I'm usually really into these type of lakorns but this one just beats the cake cause it made me drop it LOL

I love Pie's acting though.. she's so awesome. I'm excited for her next role with James!

Bbovely_

sarNie Egg
I dropped this cause I hate Tomorn's character. Not gentleman at all, with Tawan "being raped" and her having her arms open to hug him and he just didn't want to hug her. Honestly, rape victims deserve all the hugs and even a hug even if she wasn't raped since she was tortured. I saw that some Thai netizens are as pissed as I am about this... yes it's just a lakorn but morally it's so wrong and annoying. Also, what bugs me about this lakorn is that it seems P'ek never really truly respects N'ek the way I'd like. It's always she's wrong until he finds out himself she's not. Like why can't he just believe her or side with her for once?? Now it will be worse with him doing the torment to her for revenge. I'm usually really into these type of lakorns but this one just beats the cake cause it made me drop it LOL

I love Pie's acting though.. she's so awesome. I'm excited for her next role with James!
Right now banmiajumpen trending on twitter because of latest episode..