[CH3] Mia Jum Pen (D One TV) : Mai Warit / Pie Rinrada

MLX

sarNie Egg
I don't know I feel about today episode. So many things happened in today episode that is leaving me with so many mix emotions and feelings. I still don't know how I feel about Tohmon.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m only watching this because of Pie’s acting. She’s doing one heck of a job. I’m not. The Tomorn is such an ass. His character is not pra’ek material, he’s a coward!!

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
i never knew pie was such a great actress, im so pleasantly suprised! the plot is getting repetitive with all the back to back killings and misunderstandings but i find myself anticipating the next episodes coz i cant wait to watch pie onscreen! when she is being cheeky and mischievous i cant help but to grin foolishly and when she starts crying i can literally feel my heart breaking! i really enjoy watching her, hope i can see more of her in lead roles after this

ABG

sarNie Egg
I can't believe the p'ek in this lakorn! Tormon is one A hole male lead. I was looking forward to this drama. But the first episode appeared to be a comedy and I don't enjoy comedy. But I proceeded to watch it because I was waiting for Wong Wien hua jai! I can't believe how Tormon acted when he thought his wife was raped! His parents also didn't seem too concerned either? They seemed pretty casual. Surely Tormon should know he is the father of her baby! The time they had sex and the time he thought she was raped must be at least a few weeks apart. Ultrasound can give pretty accurate gestation dates so it didn't make sense for him to assume her weeks of gestation related to the time she was raped. Personally, I would of left Tormon for Natee!

I watched the original when I was quite young so I don't remember much of the storyline. However, this drama was a let down. I also couldn't stand Pie's crying. She makes this annoying cry sound. I also am not sure I will like to see her play the lead in future either. I don't mind her as support though. I started watching Mai when he played with Oom, but have since not enjoyed any of his other work, even Mia Arjeep!