[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

saki

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know if the storyline will follow the old version with Chatchai and Ning? I mean, will there be a baby, will they get separated somehow? If I recall correctly, in the old version the mistress pretends to be pregnant, and then Chat and Ning separate but he really regrets it and always tries to be with her even. Can't wait for the lakorn teaser to come out, everyone looks great in it :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Does anyone know if the storyline will follow the old version with Chatchai and Ning? I mean, will there be a baby, will they get separated somehow? If I recall correctly, in the old version the mistress pretends to be pregnant, and then Chat and Ning separate but he really regrets it and always tries to be with her even. Can't wait for the lakorn teaser to come out, everyone looks great in it :)
sure it will be the same it will have :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: and i hope :w-scene-pop-corn: this new version might be even better
than the Nok and Ning version we can just count on Rome and Chompoo they're both an
A-list people so its promising

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
good news from makers J/mia taeng facebook FC said Mia Taeng airing 18th July replacing
Ngao Prai Monday-Tuesday primetime slot

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news update @pantip

เรื่องย่อ เมียแต่ง มาอ่านก่อนออนแอร์นะ อิอิ
เมียแต่ง สร้างจากบทประพันธ์ของ นันทนา วีระชน

เมียแต่ง บทโทรทัศน์โดย สร้อยโสทร

เมียแต่ง กำกับการแสดงโดย เมธี พงศ์เจริญ

เมียแต่ง ดำเนินงานสร้างโดย จริยา แอนโฟเน่ บริษัทเมกเกอร์ เจ กรุ๊ป จำกัด

เมียแต่ง ออกอากาศทุกวันจันทร์ - อังคารเวลา20.30น. ช่อง3
คห.1
18 กรกฎาคม นี้ครับ onair 18th July

here is a little image of Rome and Chompoo probably this is the ending scene

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Really? Thanks Alice! :D
Now I can't wait. This and Plerng Torranong! What an awesome summer ;D lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
18th July TML the exact schedule date i can't wait to see the teaser :cheer:
Yeah it's not too long of a wait. I can't wait also, this lakorn look promising. Also I really want to see Rome and Chompoo even closer. Im excited cause that mean we will see the tesser real soon.
Thanks Alice.

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
Mia Teng is going to air soon. They will close shooting on this July 8th which is the same day opening ceremony for Khun Suk

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They need to stop putting that hideous pale lipstick on her, it doesn't work well on her. A nice peach would probably look nice with her skin tone.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
They need to stop putting that hideous pale lipstick on her, it doesn't work well on her. A nice peach would probably look nice with her skin tone.
I don't like it either, it looks awful on her and don't do any good. A little brighter color would look better. Her makeup usually looks the same in most of her lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah i agree the pale pink purplish lipstick has to go but love her hairdo and Rome
looking mighty handsome but kind of tired he needed some rest badly

cecilia

Staff member
Teaser -- i'm psyche!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fKaeGm4nz0
Credit: clubchom

Mom: I want you to married someone good not some other [dump fish] girl.
Rome: The reason why a good woman who's willing to marry a man the first time she sees is because they're [we're] rich. My girlfriend sent you a gift.
Chom: Thank you
Benz: Do you like it? I'll show you between a woman who he love and a wife like you who mother had picked, who will he choose?
Rome: Enjoy your sleep with the marriage certificate. You're the wife now!
Benz: I want what belongs to me back! You came after me!
Chom: But in name I'm his wife or in another word -- legal wife!

*sorry, just translating what i could understand out of their conversation -- if something's off, my apology ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i just saw the teaser. it look so good! but i can see araya still has the evil reeya look in her eyes when she is looking at benz