[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
I'll be your helping hand too though my thai isn't 100% but i'll do what i can and things
i know thanks to LakornGods too maybe i needed some help from his/her too :thumbsup:
oh, i'm female. LakornGods is founded by my 3 sis and i. they just too lazy to write so far.

i was thanked twice. Aw, IM TOUCHED!
-godninja

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice heard as i heard too. i wrote this in my epi 3 recaps: Blom gotta be adopted cus the mother called her 'dek nai ban' in epi 2. plus she referred to the mother as being 'his' mother like at least two times when they fought. these two are definitely intimate.

i got epi 3 fully recapped at LakornGods at this time. Please come read!
thanks ja oh sure chun pai arn ka yeah she's just adopted child and during epi 3
proong and her half brother was about to kiss but the dad knock the and Khong now begin
to ruk prai his very jealous possessive 'poochai pen hua mia mak', epi 4 is exciting
tern ten mak :dance3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh, i'm female. LakornGods is founded by my 3 sis and i. they just too lazy to write so far.

i was thanked twice. Aw, IM TOUCHED!
-godninja
hehe welcome ka :welcome1: sorry cos i don't know ler tur pen poochai or pooying now
roo laew :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kongthai is sure mean to ask for divorce though he hangs his jealousy for Arunprapai on his face.
yeah that request divorce his facial seem so scared to lose Arunprapai then his mum
came up if Khong he want to divorce her he must find her 10 million badth to pay her.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Sad to say it's only Episode 3 and I'm starting to hate KhongKhai's character already :/ he just better make it up once he realizes his true feelings for Pai. and Benz is doing a fantastic job as Bproong. Her interview in Episode 3 was very well played.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Wow! Chompoo looks awsome with that teal strapless and the accessories,the shoes that she wears are beautiful and also the hair do too. Actually this is almost the first time that everything that nangeke wears to the party really match together. Most of the time I would say to myself, they should lets nangeke hair up or down, should let her wears this or that. You know what mean. This one is flawless they leave nothing for to criticize.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^Dont forget -- half of his fortune will be given to Arunpapai too -- that's why he's mad :whatever:
yes i notice too and another thing he told proong about his fortune and proong was like
frustrate she's scared that Khong might not have anything left for him cos she's
aiming for his rich money. Proong and the half brother they're so suspicious.

mai92

sarNie Adult
omg.. araya is so pretty in this lakorn. rome is acting like an ass, while benz is play like a b*tch!... nyways love this lakorn so far.

hippo

sarNie Adult
really enjoying this lakorn.

chompoo looks really pretty in this lakorn too.

can't wait for the next episode.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what I think proong loves her brother or whatever he is to her and she is just hurt that he can't reciprocate her feelings so she is clinging onto someone who does and since Pai entered the picture she is afraid she will lose her 2nd choice the person that was suppose to be there for her and etc. Idk maybe I am thinking to much.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
this is getting so good... LOL... I think he was swept away from her beauty when she
enter the room lol. that he 4got bout Benz and offering her the seat lol... And its funny
that Wayuu and her Boy is tryin to make Rome jealous.. To me they are kinda of like cupids, where
they are getting rome and chom close... Especially rome haha... makes him
closer to his wife

oh and he is so funny when he gets jealous at his wife haha... He so cute... he gets jealous very easily, and yet he says he is disgusted with her lol... looks like he is going to have a change of heart very soon haha... OMg, there is another girl coming into the pic? damn...lol... poor Pai. :( I feel sort of bad for her cuz KhongKai always insults or and say bad things to her... And man, Boy is getting on my nerve... He cant even solve his own issue with his wife, so he calls Pai... Idiot lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Arunpapai has some high ass patience. If it were me I would have dropped kicked Kongkai so many times by now lmao.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
talking about Khongkai role I'm so glad they got Rome to replace Mart, Rome he gain
fames cheering for him getting a sadistic playboy role if this was given to Mart this
lakorn wouldn't be so entertaining like this sorry to whom that is a fan of Mart but
seriously Rome he doesn't even need to improve his acting wise cos his already a
well done :thumbsup: though he isn't 100% like Ken as Kawee but the thing that pop up
to make Rome can be aggressive is his mad facial and wow this dude has such a deep man
voice, can't wait to see more of this new khongkai and :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: and hope that they can add a :w-scene-pop-corn: I'm not
a fond of those type but its ok to see it for Rome/Chomp RC :dance3:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yay... heheh...he was probably to jealous and couldnt hold it back anymore... thanks alice... made me night haha

I would love to be in Rome's arms too hehe :pervie:
hooray u welcome Jen :welcome1: yeah bet his shirtless if that :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: