[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Thank you :p

I also thought she was kidnapped. But her clothes suit for action scenes. So I think its a lakorn inside a lakorn. Very confusing  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
and is not helping we don't have anyone to tell us about the update or progress or anything , i can't wait to watch 

Step

Mrs James Ma
They have not completed shooting but gave us trailer. After watching it I thought in a month we might get to watch but now I'm going crazy with no news, no updates on shooting, very rare BTS. Sometimes I cant connect scenes also. They should think about fans. This is Kim's first lakorn where we are waiting like anything 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:weee:  :weee:  :weee:  i have a feeling this will air in September or October the filming of NRTR was very quit i follow this thread from the start and i was soo happy for kimbo pair coz i want to see what i will get for a change i didn't put any level of expectation we had very little updates but they shared the trail my expectation got raise kimbo really look goood together and the story line seems good too  but after that they went down quit again they need to promote it more *sigh*

Step

Mrs James Ma
May be after seeing people's reaction in vic big 3, citizen thinks they do not need to promote this anymore cos people loved it anyway so why waste money on promotion lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
May be after seeing people's reaction in vic big 3, citizen thinks they do not need to promote this anymore cos people loved it anyway so why waste money on promotion lol
STINGY STINGY :ghehe: :p 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
You beat me peace. My internet is slow today :p

Step said:
she is yardthip so both kim and yardthip will be kidnapping i think i don't think it's a scene of the  lakorn inside this lakorn  , interesting some action , and the mr bodyguard of course will be there to save them  :gungirl:

Step said:
You beat me peace. My internet is slow today :p
we are a team step :ghehe:  :highfive:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you. I think they are about to finish shooting this. All the bad guys will die in this scene  :numchuck:  :gungirl:
peace said:

she is yardthip so both kim and yardthip will be kidnapping i think i don't think it's a scene of the  lakorn inside this lakorn  , interesting some action , and the mr bodyguard of course will be there to save them  :gungirl:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
today  was a difficult filming day for her  :phew:

cr as tagged