[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
This pic looks sooooo romantic. Even the weather looks romantic
peace said:
i feel they are filming the latest eps , this pic give me the imagination that they are reconciling together love the feeling in this pic it's looks a bit romantic with some seriousness 

cr yimmybangs

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Who plays the ghost anyways?

peace said:
i feel they are filming the latest eps , this pic give me the imagination that they are reconciling together love the feeling in this pic it's looks a bit romantic with some seriousness 

cr yimmybangs
I don't think it looks romantic. Kimbo looks romantic, but the weather and scenery looks nightmare-ish. If the sky was lighter like when the sun starts to set and there are beautiful colors across the sky it would look more romantic.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
By now they should have got rid of this ghost. It's taking more screen space :no:
no i don't think so, i think it will just appear and disappear to just make the story move on 

Bieluvr said:
Who plays the ghost anyways?

I don't think it looks romantic. Kimbo looks romantic, but the weather and scenery looks nightmare-ish. If the sky was lighter like when the sun starts to set and there are beautiful colors across the sky it would look more romantic.
is romantic mixed with dramatic  feeling for me and yes i think the ghost will appear in this scene so it will be scary too 

Step

Mrs James Ma
You should write a FF bieluvr :yes:
Bieluvr said:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
You should write a FF bieluvr :yes:
LOL. I'm planning to, but i warn you that i'm not as descriptive as many others are. :) By the way, if you want an example of my writing, go check it out in the ff section. I have two finished ff so far, "Love all Over Again" and "Ruk" and a short story "True Story of a Boy". Then one I posted up for my brother. "Broken Love". :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Really. I will read them soon then :)
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I'm planning to, but i warn you that i'm not as descriptive as many others are. :) By the way, if you want an example of my writing, go check it out in the ff section. I have two finished ff so far, "Love all Over Again" and "Ruk" and a short story "True Story of a Boy". Then one I posted up for my brother. "Broken Love". :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are inviting kim fans to join the filming in this wednesday cr facebook kimmykimberley_ofp

แจ้งข่าวถึงแฟนคลับคุณพิมพ์ชนกนะคะ  
วันพุธที่ 22 กรกฎาคมนี้ แฟนคลับที่สนใจไปร่วมให้กำลังใจคุณพิมพ์ชนก และร่วมเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของละครนางร้ายที่รัก ณ โครงการเวนิส ดี ไอริส (วัชรพล) ตั้งแต่เวลา 8:00 - 17:00 น. สามารถร่วมลงชื่อกับทางเพจได้โดยส่ง ชื่อ-นามสุกล, ชื่อเล่น, เบอร์โทรศัพท์ มาที่ Line: kimmy_kimberleyofp ตั้งแต่วันนี้ - 21 กรกฎาคม (ก่อน 13:00 น.) มาร่วมให้กำลังใจคุณพิมพ์ชนกกันเยอะๆนะคะ ❤

google translation
 Fans alerts you print my father .
Wednesday, 22 July, interested fans to join cheer you Pimchanok. And a part of the drama program at Venice good villain who loves Iris (Watcharaphon) from 8:00 - 17:00. You can sign up by sending the page. Name - the name Su said, nickname, phone number Line: kimmy_kimberleyofp. Today - July 21 (before 13:00 pm). Come and cheer you print a lot of my father

cr kimmy-kimberley (official fan page) 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Why? Is it a big scene? That means we get more pics from the shoot cos of fans. Yayyyyy  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Why? Is it a big scene? That means we get more pics from the shoot cos of fans. Yayyyyy  :woot:  :woot:

i don't know why but that what i thought about too for once i will not doubt we will have many photos :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
21st come fast. 2 days more. I wonder what they shot with fans/crowd.
less than two days i hope it will be worth our wait :p i'm very curious to know 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:yahoo:  filming 
:lmao3:

kim look sooo cute with that look 
what are they doing there 

is she taking a bath and boy will guard her?

cr ruay88, noom_piyachart, as tagged

Step

Mrs James Ma
Any caption for this?? Boy is making his food.
I'm missing Kim. Without her, this place is boring, so I will prepare and eat myself and wait for her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Any caption for this?? Boy is making his food.
I'm missing Kim. Without her, this place is boring, so I will prepare and eat myself and wait for her

kim is sulking she is hungry but there is nothing to eat i will prepare this to her :ghehe: to make her happy