[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:

this character of kimm is completely scary and crazy she is trying to strangle yard before and now boy and she beat another girl and she fight all the time with the two other actresses , she in a mess  :crazy:  :crazy:  i can't wait for this is really look good this is a first time kimmy play such a violent character , even Thae in RP wasn't violent she was brat , evil and mean but she never hit someone except for slapping Pit  :ghehe: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thae has stamped Pit's foot and even bitten him. I like it :yes: :wink:  But like you said Kim is very raeng in here. If only I had a chance to steal the recorded scenes and watch cos I cant wait anymore  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
peace said:

this character of kimm is completely scary and crazy she is trying to strangle yard before and now boy and she beat another girl and she fight all the time with the two other actresses , she in a mess  :crazy:  :crazy:  i can't wait for this is really look good this is a first time kimmy play such a violent character , even Thae in RP wasn't violent she was brat , evil and mean but she never hit someone except for slapping Pit   :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Thae has stamped Pit's foot and even bitten him. I like it :yes: :wink:  But like you said Kim is very raeng in here. If only I had a chance to steal the recorded scenes and watch cos I cant wait anymore  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
well she never tried to kill him at least HAHA so is tiny thing in front of this what i'm suspecting now is maybe that scene of kim strangling boy it will be for comedy scene maybe , i really too can't wait they are filming more this last month i think they probably will finish soon, if you steal step don't forget to share it with us :p :lolyup: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
OMG can't wait for this lakorn. KimBo in action scene  :rockon:  :strong:  :strong:  :strong:

BTW this shows that this scene is not a scene for the lakorn inside the lakorn else we will not be seeing boy trying to save her , so i think she will be kidnapping and this may be a scene fro the latest eps witch mean too we are near the end of filming :yahoo:

Step

Mrs James Ma
We are a team so you will be the first person I share :yes:  :wink:
peace said:
well she never tried to kill him at least HAHA so is tiny thing in front of this what i'm suspecting now is maybe that scene of kim strangling boy it will be for comedy scene maybe , i really too can't wait they are filming more this last month i think they probably will finish soon, if you steal step don't forget to share it with us :p :lolyup:

Step

Mrs James Ma
You are right peace and Boy looking at Kim in concern  :spin:
peace said:
BTW this shows that this scene is not a scene for the lakorn inside the lakorn else we will not be seeing boy trying to save her , so i think she will be kidnapping and this may be a scene fro the latest eps witch mean too we are near the end of filming :yahoo:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel they are filming the latest eps , this pic give me the imagination that they are reconciling together love the feeling in this pic it's looks a bit romantic with some seriousness 

cr yimmybangs