[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
boy post this and he tagged great why ? :scratchhead2:  ineed you Pueng_B 

cr boy_pakron
 he is all happy with his dirty face this really interesting there is so much things going on can't wait to wtch the full story

SOOOOO CUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTE   :spin: :spin: kimbo look happy 
cr kimmy

HAHHAA "yyaaaaaa" 
cr noom_piyachart

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:lmao3: :lmao3:

priceless face 

cr yimmybangs, 1_nanthawat

i think this was captured from a clip but i can't found it 

cr ploy21_54

BTW how come we had all this update from them today , 100% they had read our complain haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
This reminds me of Tiger. :phew:
me too :yes: :yes: that's what i thought first sight i saw th pics :p

sure thing she is having a happy time  :lol: 

cr IG yimmybangs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Zlnywis7g&feature=youtu.be

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I CAN4T BELIVE IT they showed us a kiss and is real this time ooo myyy  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 
I'm not gonna lie this  made me go from zero to 10 woow

Step

Mrs James Ma
A REAL KISS IN BTS :faint:
peace said:
I CAN4T BELIVE IT they showed us a kiss and is real this time ooo myyy  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 
I'm not gonna lie this  made me go from zero to 10 woow

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so who want to vote real kiss or not real kiss? :ghehe: for me is like 99% real kiss unless my glasses let me down this time :p

if this is not real kiss then they really did a great job :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
is soooo cuuttttee to watch them rehearsing the kiss scene :spin: :blush:

can i kiss you *duck lips* :ghehe:

kimbo , all this upadtes helped my anticipation 

cr as tagged

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
so who want to vote real kiss or not real kiss? :ghehe: for me is like 99% real kiss unless my glasses let me down this time :p

if this is not real kiss then they really did a great job :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

peace said:
me too :yes: :yes: that's what i thought first sight i saw th pics :p

sure thing she is having a happy time   :lol:

cr IG yimmybangs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Zlnywis7g&feature=youtu.be
It's a real kiss!!!! Kim nd Boy say it themselves starting at 2:50:
Kim: Truthfully, we already talked that we'll do a real kiss right? But when we watch in the camera, we don't see anything. (laughs)
Boy: Truthfully in the lakorn, there's hom and joob scenes, but I talk with Kim on what i should do and what is appropriate since Kim is a lady. There's comedy and stuff, but this is scene is an important one, involved with love and stuff, so Kim said sure, real kiss is okay. It's acting.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:

It's a real kiss!!!! Kim nd Boy say it themselves starting at 2:50:
Kim: Truthfully, we already talked that we'll do a real kiss right? But when we watch in the camera, we don't see anything. (laughs)
Boy: Truthfully in the lakorn, there's hom and joob scenes, but I talk with Kim on what i should do and what is appropriate since Kim is a lady. There's comedy and stuff, but this is scene is an important one, involved with love and stuff, so Kim said sure, real kiss is okay. It's acting.
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu Bieluvr :thanks: so no need for vote :lol: and no need to change my glasses :p

i like professional actors they felt that this scene needed real kiss so they decided to do it , but this remind me the only actor kim didn't do real kiss with is nadech wonder why :ghehe:, anyway now i can't wait to see this scene and the whole lakorn coz it's really look interesting to me  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

BTW i may be the only one but that kiss is quite hot i don't know but i felt he really loves her he was passionate  :coverlaf:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu Bieluvr :thanks: so no need for vote :lol: and no need to change my glasses :p

i like professional actors they felt that this scene needed real kiss so they decided to do it , but this remind me the only actor kim didn't do real kiss with is nadech wonder why :ghehe:, anyway now i can't wait to see this scene and the whole lakorn coz it's really look interesting to me  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

BTW i may be the only one but that kiss is quite hot i don't know but i felt he really loves her he was passionate  :coverlaf:
LOL. Come to think of it, Kimberly has kissed all of her p'eks, accidental or not. Remember that one accidental kiss with Nadech in RP? Their lips really did touch.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for sharing na "peace" and i like your new name too but i do missed your old user name hehehehe! Anyways gosh Kim look so pretty in that oldies dress wrap lol (have no idea what you people call it). I love Kim as a actress because she is very professional when it come to thing like that, "an act is a act"!!! Very true....wish some other actress thinks like that but oh well....glad Kim is expanding as a actress....i hope one day she will act along side with my favorite A list pra'ek!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
LOL. Come to think of it, Kimberly has kissed all of her p'eks, accidental or not. Remember that one accidental kiss with Nadech in RP? Their lips really did touch.
that's true i didn't count the accidental kiss guess i wanted more than that :ghehe:

Sweet_09 said:
Thanks for sharing na "peace" and i like your new name too but i do missed your old user name hehehehe! Anyways gosh Kim look so pretty in that oldies dress wrap lol (have no idea what you people call it). I love Kim as a actress because she is very professional when it come to thing like that, "an act is a act"!!! Very true....wish some other actress thinks like that but oh well....glad Kim is expanding as a actress....i hope one day she will act along side with my favorite A list pra'ek!
ohh :blush: thannk you sweet_09 you can still call me adsd if you want :p and i agree with you about kim :yes:

filming today they film a lot in this month guess they don't have much left  :dance2:  :dance2:

cr ruay88

hillarious people time for funny clip :lolyup:
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11769847_463533720490402_462407272_n.mp4

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
fish face

i think taht her sister who died , and i'm guessing that after figuring out who killed her they went to do merit or i don't know what it call in the sea , just guessing this can be near the end 

cr bannyying