[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I dont see fans anywhere I thought we get more pics today
is not today step is on tomorrow 22th , wednesday   :cheer:  :cheer: i can't wait for it 

Bieluvr said:
At least it's more than we've had before. :) I hope they finish filming soon because i can't wait to watch it.
the amont of updates we had this month  is equal to the whole previous period of filming :lolyup: 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kimmy wardrobe is getting better...improving from the beginning of filming day lol! Boy and Kim pairing is slowly growing on me...such a buddy couple!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
please someone tell me didn't this post on kimmy facebook page said they want fans in NRTR set in the 22  :scratchhead2:  i'm confused 
แจ้งข่าวถึงแฟนคลับคุณพิมพ์ชนกนะคะ  
วันพุธที่ 22 กรกฎาคมนี้ แฟนคลับที่สนใจไปร่วมให้กำลังใจคุณพิมพ์ชนก และร่วมเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของละครนางร้ายที่รัก ณ โครงการเวนิส ดี ไอริส (วัชรพล) ตั้งแต่เวลา 10:00 - 18:00 น. สามารถร่วมลงชื่อกับทางเพจได้โดยส่ง ชื่อ-นามสุกล, ชื่อเล่น, เบอร์โทรศัพท์ มาที่  Line: kimmy_kimberleyofp ตั้งแต่วันนี้ - 21 กรกฎาคม (ก่อน 13:00 น.) มาร่วมให้กำลังใจคุณพิมพ์ชนกกันเยอะๆนะคะ

https://www.facebook.com/kimberley.family/photos/a.276119555757968.57778.206732452696679/865183573518227/?type=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFNabE5660E

Step

Mrs James Ma
Where are the fans???? Where are they shooting?  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
momotea said:
idk 29th should be the last shooting day,one staff post ig said last 4days .Iwish NRTR can on air this nov or dec.
thank youuuuu for your help :thanks: :thanks: i wonder why they changed it so next week it may  the last week filming , i knew it they will finish this month , so if we calculate if this ends next week they will enter in the phase of editing witch in average period it take from month to two months so at least this will air probably in october or november  :dance2:  :dance2:

Step said:
Where are the fans???? Where are they shooting?  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
they changed it  :shrug:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
thank youuuuu for your help :thanks: :thanks: i wonder why they changed it so next week it may  the last week filming , i knew it they will finish this month , so if we calculate if this ends next week they will enter in the phase of editing witch in average period it take from month to two months so at least this will air probably in october or november  :dance2:  :dance2:

they changed it  :shrug:
NRKJ has rumored will on air this oct,they just close filing this 16th,maybe NRTR is the next.miss kimmy on screen already (☆_☆)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
momotea said:
NRKJ has rumored will on air this oct,they just close filing this 16th,maybe NRTR is the next.miss kimmy on screen already (☆_☆)
 thank you for the info i forget we have to wait they have a free plot too,  well i hope by that time will hear a rumor of NRTR airing i really miss kim on screen too :p 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beutiful wooooooooooooooooooow :shock2: :spin: :spin: :spin:

cr citizenkanecoltd