[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Oops! Sorry Bubbles. I remembered it wrong. I just went back and watched the old one and no it wasn't physically the pra'ek that was giving birth. It was nang'ek but the pra'ek was still in her body when she gave birth. Well at least we will get to see them with a baby in Leh Lub Salubrious Larng.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I'm so sorry Step, I was just joking in a way, I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I was just saying that because James and Yaya are so compatible together. Of course James will never replace Nadech, Yadech forever. Sorry if I didn't make any sense.

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
As a yadecher, I can honestly say that we're pretty understanding and can take jokes. No need to worry and tip toe around us :) I think it was just a little misunderstand/miscommunication.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I know. I was kidding. Can't you tell? Some things are meant to be unforgettable. Like some of Yadech vicious fan and war between Mark fans and Mint fans.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Only the vicious ones. The nice ones can stay. Lol. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya is so pretty in Thai traditional outfit.  

Can't wait for the engagement scene when Poom will wear the traditional Thai outfit.

credit as tagged and AF wiki.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
According to lakorn online, NNS will have 12 episodes and the last episode will air on Wednesday, July 8 ka.

Neung and Poom get engage to save Poom's reputation because they spend the night together away from home.

cr:as tagged

Star's Stage .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtGO_vgyaZU
cr:cutelybearlove hd

Step

Mrs James Ma
It's ok. I was not offended. Even I find JJ and Yaya cute together :)
missstaceythao said:
I'm so sorry Step, I was just joking in a way, I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I was just saying that because James and Yaya are so compatible together. Of course James will never replace Nadech, Yadech forever. Sorry if I didn't make any sense.