[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
After yesterday's episode, I only have one line to say : Neung is a freaking dick

There I said it. Just when I thought he can't get any worst. Here I am thinking hey the old version he was a jerk but he can't any worse than that right? I mean yes he was horrible but at least he felt remorse at some point. James totally proved me wrong. He was so much meaner and much worst than Ken's version. It was really hard to watch him saying those horrible things, and his stares are scary. After that little stunt he pulled yesterday my hand was literally on the laptop screen trying to slap him lol.

Yaya's acting is great as always! This role is just perfect for her! Poom never said she was gonna marry Khun chai, Pinit is causing all these misunderstanding lol and here Neung goes knowing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF THE TRUTH and thinking he's right all the time lmfao. p/s I think the guy playing Pinit is good looking.

If a guy like Neung is being such a dick to me in real life I would never in a million years to fall in love with him. Well since its a lakorn only the impossible will happen lol

I was very sad seeing P'Poo angry after he found out the truth about Nee. That telephone scene was great I really felt the frustration and the anger. I hate Pinit's mother so much omg (really great actress) I rolled my eyes everytime she's on screen, what an annoying character

Overall I was very impressed with the acting and the execution I really loved it. It is a great remake.

I hope they kept the scene where Neung finally felt guilt towards Poom, I really want to see how it goes in the remake, excited for today!!!!!!!!

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing since this Neung is more obnoxious and "wicked", his guilt and remorse should be much more evident. This version's Neung would only get retribution if he suffers more than the old version's Neung before his happy ending. I hope the production team took that into account.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
I'm guessing since this Neung is more obnoxious and "wicked", his guilt and remorse should be much more evident. This version's Neung would only get retribution if he suffers more than the old version's Neung before his happy ending. I hope the production team took that into account.

I agree with u, hopefully that happens! I cannot wait to see James suffer hehehehehe and also his love confession hehehehehe and I see there are more sweet scenes in this version too, which I really love! I really want James and Yaya to do another lakorn soon, they have great chemistry! 

sarNie Adult
Bwahaha, NNS has 14 episodes right? Poom suffered for 7 episodes, now Neung's 7 episodes of suffering must begin. Mwahaha.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
MAN 14 EPISODES ARE TOO SHORT LOL I WANT MORE
BTW, I just found out, the first episode of NNS has over 1 million views on youtube now!!!! And some of them are close to one million!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT ITS POPULAR AND PEOPLE ARE LOVING THIS LAKORN!!! this lakorn is definitely one of the best lakorn of the year with a great cast, director, producer and story!
I'm glad that its getting great responses!! 

sarNie Adult
Oh wait, my bad, Someone earlier said it has 12 not 14 episodes. Sorry for the confusion. 6 episodes of suffering for Neung then. *sigh*

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Finally, Neung (James) understood why Poom (Yaya) didn't want to see Pinit (sick man), didn't want to visit him at the hospital, and didn't want to attend his funeral.     In the past, Neung thought Poom was cold -heart and didn't want to see Pinit because he was weak and sick.

Pook (Yaya's guy cousin) explained to Neung that Pinit's mom went to their house, scolded Poom, looked down on Poom, and forbidded her not to see her son ever.

I feel bad for Poom when she did a merit and asked Pinit to forgive her and wish his spirit to rest in peace.

Neung started to feel remorse when he overheard Punny and Poom talking:

Poom....Everyone treated me like an object.    They dragged me here and there.   They didn't consider my feelings and how I feel.   When they got what they wanted and satisfied, I'm the only one that got hurt and feel ashamed.   Now people will gossip, a woman like me went with one guy and then met another guy, stayed out late and didn't come home.

Teaser for next week.

Neung's dad told him that he will ask Poom's hand in marriage to Neung.     Poom questioned Neung why he wanted to get engaged to her when he doesn't love her.    Neung got tong-tied and couldn't answer because he has so much pride.

credit as tagged

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
HOORAY! Neung got hit by the guilt train today!!! FINALLY he is going to suffer after doing those horrible things to Poom
Lots of crying today, Yaya's acting is really great today, that crying scene in the car was awesome!!
Finally Neung knows the truth about Pinit's mom! Now let the guilt feels begin hehehehehehe
AND OMG THAT PREVIEW FOR NEXT WEEK'S EPI! I AM DYING. Its torturing to have to wait another week. But its worth it hehehe
Hope u all enjoy the episode too

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Oh Dear Vimalee that was the question I had in mind and U just explained the scene before hand .. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much na....

Today's episode was amazing.. It had all kinds of emotions... James and Yaya are seriously doing very good. The whole cast too. But today FOR THE FIRST TIME NEUNG OVER SHINED P' FAIR... LOVING THIS LAKORN.

LOVED ALL SCENES OF NEUNG AND POOM TODAY WHETHER THEY ARE ARGUING, TEASING, HER CRYING... FINALLY NEUNG SOFTENS UP WHEN HE GETS TO KNOW THE TRUTH

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Neung always chickened out when it comes to confessing his love for Poom. I can't wait until the confession hahahaha, its pretty unusual but very memorable
I want more sweet scenes from them ahhhhhh they are so cute together I screamed everytime seriously
12 episodes is way too short!!! Its such a great lakorn!!! I want more more more :(
I hope James and Yaya work together again soon!!

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
oooohhh i wish i understand the language :scratchhead2: . Where can i find eng sub. I love Yaya and i like JamesJi.

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Damn, Poom just open her heart to Neung, but after the house owner remind her that this is not right, she started to stand on reality again.
I believe her hates for Neung is kind of maximize now.
AND OMG!!! The preview..Neung is happy when his dad suggest the engagement...but of course, stubborn Poom wont make it easy for him..haha

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Yeah Poom said to Neung she hates him even more now, right to his face, I bet Neung is really hurt by that, serves him right lol
Is anyone gonna talk about how Poom peeps at Neung when he took off his shirt. hahahaha