[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i was having withdrawals, so i went back to watch the ending for ken and janie's version. i can't believe that james and yaya's version used almost the exact same dialogue. i was pretty much watching ken and janie speak but imagining yaya and james. lol.

james and yaya had a better ending. i liked yaya's poom confession to song saeng waaaaay better than janie's poom. 

also, i can't believe the dad for poo and paen was khun chai for ken and janie. that was HILARIOUS! mick too! he played khun roy twice. 

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
Does anybody know if Yaya and James have any upcoming work together? Everything on IG and pantip seem to be in Thai and I don't understand a word

sarNie Adult
loveyaya7 said:
No, at the moment, JY don't have any work together.

I also think the previous version of Song Saeng was much better than this one.

I agree, the previous Song Saeng was more glamorous and shameless. Noey's Song Saeng was just a bitch.  :lol: Although I do love Noey. They should have changed her look. I see her and I'm like... "... Marathee...." Even Song Saeng's mother was so glamorous in the previous version. But anyway, she had less screen time in this version. 

mongstaness said:
i was having withdrawals, so i went back to watch the ending for ken and janie's version. i can't believe that james and yaya's version used almost the exact same dialogue. i was pretty much watching ken and janie speak but imagining yaya and james. lol.

james and yaya had a better ending. i liked yaya's poom confession to song saeng waaaaay better than janie's poom. 

also, i can't believe the dad for poo and paen was khun chai for ken and janie. that was HILARIOUS! mick too! he played khun roy twice. 

:cry: We are all suffering from Jirassaya withdrawal.  :cry: I wanna see them doing a magazine shoot soon. please please please. Though I am excited for Jiranee and Padiwarada too. I'm so torn! 

Over all, I liked the execution of this year's version more than the old version, that's not to say the Ken Janie version was less good. It also had its nice parts. 

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
loveyaya7 said:
No, at the moment, JY don't have any work together.
I also think the previous version of Song Saeng was much better than this one.
Thanks for letting me know. Will keep on waiting

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG GUYS!!!!!!!! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here so I'm putting it in the spoilers tag.
EPISODE 1 SUBBED IS UP AT ALWAYSMEENA!!!! I'm downloading it now. I'll let you guys know how it is. Thanks a million to the Alwaysmeena Team and Neko (I hope I got it right, I think it's Neko who is subbing)

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
That's good news. Thanks @040156

Let's watch and discuss about this drama again. You can do without the spoiler.

Copy the file by clicking the share button and paste it, will do. I can't find it using search.

sarNie Adult
loveyaya7, I don't know, they used to have this rule that you have to join or something or what. I'm afraid to violate it because they said they might take down everything if someone violates it. I can't remember what was prohibited exactly.  :facepalm: So I guess it's safer to just visit their website, show your thanks for their hard work and take it from there. just google
alwaysmeena wordpress
.  :secret: for those confused, PM me for details. hahaha. 

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG GUYS!!!!!!!! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here so I'm putting it in the spoilers tag.
EPISODE 1 SUBBED IS UP AT ALWAYSMEENA!!!! I'm downloading it now. I'll let you guys know how it is. Thanks a million to the Alwaysmeena Team and Neko (I hope I got it right, I think it's Neko who is subbing)
how do i get into alwaysmeena? i've been trying for ages..

*edit* nvm. i think i'm able to view now.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
I have to download their software in order to watch. Will try again later. Thanks for the info.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I would love to vote @jelly but i dont trust sudsapda, crossing my fingers here ya doesnt join their huggable thing this yr

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
@bubbles sorry I didn't know that sudsapda was not credible. Since everyone worked so hard on this lakorn and it took along time to film I just really want them to win something :)
Anyway there will be other opportunities I will keep an eye out.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
So i just finished watching the tonight show, highlight was everyone teasing JJ for having the bigger reaction than ya when she was bitten by the jellyfish lol he was screaming HELP HELP while ya was js oh i got bitten hahha!!

The host commented that now every man in thailand wants a wifey like Poom. He said he was impressed with Fair's demeanour, how he made Pu looked like a real gentleman back in the days, and the interactions bt Pu, Pan and Poom felt really real and js like a real loving family <3 ( this is one of main theme that i love about NNS aswell)

Fair said he got along well with Ya cos both are mixed so there's more understanding between the two. He said Ya is as lovable offscreen as seen onscreen. He, ya and noey would gang up to tease others. But she is really sensitive to other ppls needs and very caring towards others (hmm i smell some of these qualities in my other goof too hahah) . If she sees anyone sad or upset, she would approach and asks straight away. And this was her tactic to cheer ppl up lol looks too familiar to.... <3