[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I love the trios, they're so loving!

Well im happy i havent finished watching nns yet, im saving up lol im only up to the part where she is the bridesmaid and was forced kiss. You know a nek is strong when she cries so hard out of anger getting kissed like that, it's actually the first time im angry and annoyed at Neung, what gives him the right to do that, even if she is giving every guy the sweet eyes, what does it have to do with him!? Lol the part where Poom said she felt nauseous and dont feel like eating after with him around, Neung said he didnt know he could give her pregnancy symtoms after js a kiss hahaha

But goodness she was so gorgeous as the bridesmaid, i couldnt stop staring, questioning my sexuality lol

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Ha, ha on the pregnancy because of a kiss. Well, he was degrading her after the forced kiss which earn him a slap. No wonder she can't eat with him at her house. I would be vomiting too. But I think he felt like a jerk after he saw her tears after the the force kiss. He got heart after all.

Donations for the ill.

Picture Credit as tagged

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Aww that's nice of james, hope he can continue with all the good deeds!

I dont mind a reunion with ya, but i want james to have his looks in his lakorn with Punch, he was suave in there!!

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
The $2mil donation is from the old lady between black suit man and James. Below is the extract. Credit IG NeungNaiSuang2015. Can't copy the text the first round.

เจมส์ จิรายุ ในนามละครหนึ่งในทรวง รับมอบเงินจำนวน 2 ล้าน 1 แสนบาท จากคุณย่าสุรี บูรณธนิต และส่งมอบต่อให้กับมูลนิธิรามาธิบดี เพื่อใช้ช่วยเหลือผู้ป่วยโรคหัวใจ คุณย่าสุรีได้แรงบันดาลใจในการมอบเงินบริจาคนี้จากการที่เคยป่วยเป็นโรคหัวใจและเมื่อได้ชมละครหนึ่งในทรวงแล้วชื่นชอบ และเห็นว่าหนึ่งในทรวงก็คือ 'หัวใจ' นั่นเอง จึงได้เกิดการมอบเงินในครั้งนี้ขึ้น โดยมีป้าแจ๋ว ยุทธนา คณาจารย์ มหาวิทยาลัยกรุงเทพ และ คณะแพทย์และพยาบาลจากมูลนิธิรามาธิบดีร่วมเป็นสักขีพยาน #Nuengnaisuang2015 #Nuengnaisuang #Onlyyouinmyheart 1d

Uplifted from :

แฟนคลับ "จิรัสยา"

Friendship Last Forever

FB: www.facebook.com/yayajames.jyclub

Twitter: @JYClub1918

IG: jirassaya_jyclub

Youtube: Jirassaya JYClub

Credit Picture owner

Uplifted from FB Yayaurassaya&James Jirayu JY Club

sarNie Adult
Yaya was insanely beautiful in NNS. She was beautiful in every shot. She should definitely do a period lakorn again, and hopefully she plays another feisty strong character. So does Fair. He'd make a good Khun Chai type character with his debonair smile. 

Haha, in the picture with the check, I can't help but notice how freakishly tall James Ji is.  :lol:

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Memories

Pictures credit picture owner

All uplifted from FB Yayaurassaya&James Jirayu JY Club

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
My jamesjiyaya fever is rising again with all of you posting pics. Might just rewatch neungnaisaung again for the sake of my craving

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The auntie in the middle said she was very happy when she watched NNS and felt that NNS was the "HEART :heart: " itself so she made a big donation of 2.1 millions bahts to the hospital for curing the heart disease patients.     The auntie used to be a former heart patient herself.  

loveyaya7 said:
Ha, ha on the pregnancy because of a kiss. Well, he was degrading her after the forced kiss which earn him a slap. No wonder she can't eat with him at her house. I would be vomiting too. But I think he felt like a jerk after he saw her tears after the the force kiss. He got heart after all.

Donations for the ill.

Picture Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for your kind translation. the old lady is so kind. It's a lot of money.

@040156. - I don't know what Yaya said because it's in Thai but from the looks of it, he is sleeping in that scene. Only recognise the "sorry" . So I guess he must be apologising for sleeping instead of pretending to sleep?

This must be one of the scenes (behind the scenes) from the dvd.

sarNie Adult
Hahaha! I saw that he was asleep because if you notice, James sleeps with his eyes partly open (freaky right?) and in that video his eyes were partly open. He's so cute when he was going "huh?" hahaha and his voice was really groggy hahaha

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks loveyaya7 . Watching that clip I just realised how tall james is! When Yaya was fixing his hair I thought he was standing up straight but when yaya said ok and he stood up that surprised me a little

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

a_daru Have a happy Friday!! ✌ จัดมาขึ้นปกให้อีกเล่มตามคำเรียกร้องจากติ่งในไอจีเค้า แอ่แฮร่.. #อาชีพ บก. ปกมโนตามใจช้าน #แฮปปี้วันศุกร์กันนะคะ #คิดถึงจิรายุอุรัส Pls. return #jirassaya #jyclub #urassayas #jirayu_jj #friedshiplastforever #nuengnaisuang #nuengnaisuang2015 #ThaiDrama #ขอบคุณรูปจาก: nuengnaisuangofficial/ Edited by @a_daru 8h

Credit a_daru

sarNie Adult
Heeeeeey! I saw something in the wiki, in the NNS page. In the Trivia portion it says

"Urassaya Sperbund reported recently that she wouldn't film with James anymore, this may be her first and last with him."

Is this true? Or is someone pulling our leg?  :eyetwitch: Someone better correct it asap if it's not true!