[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The OST is pretty bad imo
the 2 teasers look promising, I really like the plot to begin with so def tuning in! Yaya looks really cute here

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I love both the OSTs and have listened to them countless times.   Both James J. and Yaya have very nice and soothing voices and the lyrics are beautiful.    

Chandelier should have made one of the OSTs a little more upbeat to please all the fans.

Can't wait.......six more days!

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I guess i found it too sweet? Idk i usually don't mind this genre much

Is their a viki page for this? Or is anyone planning to sub this??  

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I'm so impressed by what khum Mamm Thitima Sangkhaphitak, producer of NNS, said about Yaya in her interview for PPBT.
Thanks to space4ny for an awesome translation na ka.

cr:as tagged

"Yaya worked on period drama for the first time. She is good, she is very good. If you ask me, I think she is amazing. She is very determine, when she intend to do something she will do it. And when she came to work the first day, she can do it straightaway. She know the rhythm and movement of her character. And if you ask about the way she speak, I think she speak better than James. I was surprised, Yaya is a foreign kid and this is a period drama. The language is very difficult and this drama use complicated dialog, fighting each other with words. Yaya got it and understands it. She know when and where she should emphasize, better than James. For James sometime he emphasize in the wrong place. But Yaya did her homework very well. These two is what they call public chemical, I thing who ever they work with they always look lovely. James can work with everyone, Yaya also can work with everyone too, It's a good match. And people ask why I pair this two, and separate this couple, that couple. I just want to give them a chance. When we watch drama, we should watch it happily. Don't have to be specific about who should pair with who. Try something new. It's not like when you eat bread you have to eat it with jam only. We should try bread with chilli paste or with pork floss. Try to mix it with something else, it might not be as good as bread and jam but it's a new flavor that you can try."

sarNie Adult
I like the two songs. Initially I liked Joob more than the other one, but after listening to both for more than 10 times, I like the other song better now since Joob was *too* cutesy. the other one is more mellow and steady.  It really wouldn't appeal to the younger audiences but I suppose they made the song thinking that those who initially watched the older versions of NNS (who are, in theory, a bit older now.  :wink: ) would be watching this one. After all, from what I can gather, NNS is one of those *classic* lakorns. That's why I suppose the song had a jazz spin to it. Very Frank Sinatra/Ella Fitzgerald. 

Yaya really looks good in everything, teasers, mv, etc. Her eyes really sparkle in this one. I hope she does another period lakorn in the future. She'd do well in a jane austen type heroine character methinks. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I thought ya was meant to have her own solo too? Want to buy the photobook to support the kids but dont think they ship overseas js like the lsr photobook :(

4 more days to go :)

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
I thought ya was meant to have her own solo too? Want to buy the photobook to support the kids but dont think they ship overseas js like the lsr photobook :(

4 more days to go :)

Yes me too! I would want to buy that Photobook. I hope there will be English instructions on how to buy it. Help? 

yes, Yaya ought to have her own solo. Maybe she has one and they'd release it in the middle of airing the Lakorn. Do they usually do that?  

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
They couldnt ship the lsr photobook overseas so i dont think they would do it for the nns photobook either ;(

First glance i thought she was a dancing teacher, didnt even recognise my ya lol perfect body for dancing, so smooth at it too!!

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
I think they are practising for the upcoming concert. According to IG James Jirayu VietnamFC they are practising for VicBig3 will show on 9 June 2015, 4pm at Siam Paragon.

Coming soon ....

Credit pictures owners

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dfKiU8Ntlw

After seeing this second teaser I am actually more interested in checking this show out. Hopefully someone picks this series up. I found it funny that Noey is once again vying for James affection. 

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
LOOL I know Noey aka Marathee has to get one of the Judathep boys whether in the past or the present haha
i mean she's like  vying for pope's love in his 2nd lakorn with Mew. And then she was vying for Bomb's love in Cubic with mint and now this LoL