[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
James played such creepy Neung. I was scared when he confronted Poom. Well, Yaya really doesn't have much micro expression. They're cute but acting is not on par with formers otp.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol instead of all these newbies they're promoting as n'eks, they should be used as n'rais instead. Ch3 is running out of n'rais and overflowing with n'eks lol.

Some of them are being given n'ek roles for evening lakorns.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mahalo said:
I like it so far! Yaya's not playing a tomboy. She reminds me of Nuch from Kularb Rai Narm. James does look like Khun Chai Puttipat. Haha. Doesn't help that Noey's in here chasing after him.
That means there's a chance that I will like her in here. Nucharee is my favorite Yaya character.

sarNie Adult
Neung was an asshole to her when she was little. Considering her parents just died, can't blame her for hating his guts.  Dude's all grown up now and isn't even apologetic.

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, arent any eng subs available anywhere for any recent lakorns?

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
The first episode was okay, I guess. But I'm sure the other episodes will step up their game. The opening credits had good editing and I squealed when James kissed Yaya in the credits.  :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1: James totally reminds me of Khun Chai Mor, I miss him!!! Yaya is so beautiful, no wonder why so many people hate her in here. But ugh, so many haters. I can't wait for the next episode, can't Wednesday be here already? 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@ Meow:

Seriously, when I first read it I was like this :scratchhead2: then became this :rolleyes1: and ended up with this :lmao3: :blink: :eek: :lmao3:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Wait...People hate Yaya in here because she's beautiful... :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:
I think what missstaceythao meant is that there are a lot of nang rai's in this lakorn who hate her. Yaya's character has a lot of enemies in this one. They all hate her because she has grown from a chubby little girl to a beautiful young woman. All the guys like her while every girl instigates for p'ek to misunderstand her by saying that she uses her good looks to deceive people. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I JUST FINISHED WATCHING EPISODE 1 AND IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGG  :woot2:  :dance1:
Yaya's acting is great as always, I really love her expressions here and the scene where she fought with James are soooooo intense, I don't think I've ever seen James that angry in a lakorn before. lmfao

I love these two in a drama!! and I love period dramassss. The costumes are amazinggg!! I cannot wait to see the next episode. Just sitting here waiting. :bhehe:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i've never really gotten into yaya or watched any of her lakorns, but she and james go really well together. it's also pretty weird to watch remakes of lakorns from my generation, but i'll tune in. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Wow ppl r really quick to judge smh

I liked the first episode, James j & Yaya aren't as dead as their bts pictures lol i see some chemistry. Maybe it's the whole hate and love thing (I'm sucker for this trope) that is really working for me.

My memory is quite blurry but from what I remember they are following the previous version quite closely..no? I only watched the 4 first episodes. But yeah i agree with most, this Neung is def more of a jerk than the previous one.

Let see how much I can hang on this without subs lol

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I enjoy this a lot. Didn't watch the old version. I like lots of bickering. Too bad even the moms hated n,ek cus she's poor. I dont get the bad girl mom y she hate her that much. N,ek is related to her too.