[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
James' version of Neung is more jackass than Ken's version LOL. He's cute but damn all those horrible things he said to Poom.  :annoyed: Its really mean to insult someone just because they have no parents or doesn't come from a rich high-so family  :thumbdown:
I really think James and Yaya have chemistry together. I squealed everytime they meet. I also love Nam in this lol. Reminds me of my DJA days when I see Nam and Yaya again lol. Noey is very pretty but evil as always, i got bored seeing her as Nang rai again, and she looks exactly the same as she was in KCP, for me Marathee is more annoying. Lol I gotta agree James and Noey looked like they just came from KCP and jumped into this lakorn. Compared to the old version, I think Noey's version was less annoying, just being typical delusional n'rai. I also love the other actors, some newbies I've never seen.
I hope someone sub this lakorn, I don't understand thai fully.  :cry1:

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
little22 said:
I enjoy this a lot. Didn't watch the old version. I like lots of bickering. Too bad even the moms hated n,ek cus she's poor. I dont get the bad girl mom y she hate her that much. N,ek is related to her too.
To my understanding the bad girls mum was from the fathers side which was more high up where as n'ek was from the mothers side and was lower in status so maybe she think she is leaching off the family also Yaya very pretty

reyan123

sarNie Egg
i loved the first episode, i really love james and yaya together :wub:. It seems like a lot of people in Thailand liked the first epi because it got lots of good feedback and the first episode got 7,288 in Thailand and 10,328 ratings in Bangkok. That is really high for the first episode :woot:. Lol i have been lurking around here for a longe time and finally decided to post something.

lakornology

sarNie Egg
OMG! I wasn't going to tune in because I never really cared for Ken-Janie's version. But I was eating and needed some company so it was on my feed and I just clicked it. I am impressed, loving the more bold characters and I swear, this version, so far, is nailing it so much better. I don't remember all the details of the old one, So, I was like what? Was this in the old version? I don't care, because I always enjoy something on its own merit. Though, I got to say, I dislike some of the costume choices. With period lakorn, the nitpicking critique in me comes out. I'm waiting for the OSTs to grow on me. Not feeling it yet.

I think I'm going to make some fanart this weekend. 

Taeun

sarNie Egg
I hope Jame improve in this lakorn but so far I don't like his character other then the part he say if he ever fall in love with a girl she'll have to be a good person something along that line. It got me screaming when he talk like Khunchai Putipat. It disappointed me sometime because I love his first lakorn so much but after that lakorn his charm seem to be gone I don't know why. I try watching his drama with Punch and I couldn't finish the lakorn it cringeworthy. I love Yaya and her cousin. I haven't seen the old version but so far the first ep is ok and I love Yaya strong character so I'll give the next ep a chance the chemistry seem to be there tho.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I should seriously get started on this lakorn. Great to know that this first episode is good and impressing many. I haven't watch any of Yaya's lakorn since TNKK. Rising Sun Pt.1 doesn't even count. Haha As for James, I'm not that big of a fan of his, but lately i've been watching clips of him on YT and have been quite smitten by him. lol Anyways, I really liked Ken and Janie's version, so I'll definitely tune in once I stop being lazy. Hehhe. 

Taeun

sarNie Egg
I hope Jame acting improve in this lakorn because I use to like him so much in the Khunchai serie. His lakorn with Punch was so disappointing it was cringeworthy I just can't take his character seriously but I'll give this lakorn a try since it a period lakorn. I remember watching some part of the old ver when I was little with my mom but I didn't watch the whole lakorn.So far the first ep is ok so I'm anticipating the next ep. When Yaya say I'll be the first to turn my back on you I was like omg I haven't seen this strong neak ek character for so long and when Jame say something along the line of if I ever like a girl she has to be a nice person I was screaming my Khunchai Putipat fever is starting again their chemistry seem to be okay so far.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Just finished episode 1! Gosh that was good. Yaya and James do have chemistry when they're together, omgg I just want more of them LOL I just want skinship already!! Can't wait for the upcoming episodes!! I want there to be more scenes of James and Yaya!! 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Just finished the first episode and it wasn't too bad. I thought Yaya looked really pretty though. I haven't seen her look this good onscreen since...forever. lol 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
lakornology said:
Enjoy! Too bad Ch3's official YT channel doesn't upload in HD. My screencaps would have been better quality. 

OMG Nice fanart! I LOVE THE DIALOGUESSSS. THESE TWO LINES ARE MY FAVOURITE. I CAN'T EVEN.

Its torturing me that I have to wait another week for the next episode. I'm so pumped after seeing the preview for episode 2.
I've seen almost all of Yaya's lakorns (except Maya Tawan lol) and I have to say, Yaya has never looked so so so so pretty in a drama. What I mean is, she's very beautiful in her lakorns, but in this drama, OHMYGOD, I literally dropped my jaw everytime I see her on screen. Her beauty was on another level lol! so gorgeous!

I love NY together, my OTP forever lol, but I gotta say, I love seeing Yaya pairing up with other pra eks! I'm not a fan of James, but he really really impressed me in KCP, I think he was so good in that, his acting was very convincing to me. And Yaya's chemistry with James is amazing. I guess James works better in period lakorns lol. I don't mind James and Yaya pairing up for another lakorn hahahaha.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i really liked ken and Janie's version.  i like Janie's poom more than yaya because Janie had a babyface.  but anyway, are yaya and james the same age?  james has always been in a period drama would like to see him in modern for once.  i think he could pass as a Korean actor.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
For someone who is scarred of period lakorns and falls asleep watching things without an understanding, im liking it so far while watching bits and pieces. Very few times i watch a drama and just staring at the female instead of the male lead, ya is beatiful in here, from hair to make up to costumes. Intrigue for Poom to put Neung into his place. Noey is very skinny compared to the last time i saw her, it makes her less attractive and slightly older. Loving the relationship between Poom and her cousins, super adore a loving family. First time watching James so taking a lil to adjust and get used to, though i do prefer him in a modern drama, he looks better in the lakorn with Punch

Just a few questions hehe. Khun ying asked Poom 3 questions before accepting her as a teacher, what was her first question? And what did Neung say to Poom when he argued with her in the house?

The many beautiful faces of Poom