[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Hopefully they end up raising alot for charity

I prefer James' look like this, makes him slightly less feminine, prefer his hair like this too :(

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Loving this lakorn!

Two episodes per week are not enough.

Can't wait for next week!!!

credit as tagged and James Jirayu FB

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Any idea what are the ratings for yesterday's and today's episode?????????  Loving this lakorn but dying for eng subs coz the dialogues are complex...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
According to pantip,  yesterday episode(epi 2) got 6.5 which is still pretty high. 

Can't wait for next week......

From photo book......

Channel 3 Power team concert will be held on Friday, June 12 at CK plaza.......

cr:as tagged, ch3concert,yaya@pantip

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
One of my complaints about this is that sometime Yaya has this blank clueless look. I think it is because of her language barrier. She doesn't quite understand the lines she says so it comes out as reciting. It isnt only her but I find it from a lot of look krueng whose Thai isn't strong.

Sorry for n it picking from James ji annoying breathing to Yaya's lines.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
One of my complaints about this is that sometime Yaya has this blank clueless look. I think it is because of her language barrier. She doesn't quite understand the lines she says so it comes out as reciting. It isnt only her but I find it from a lot of look krueng whose Thai isn't strong.

Sorry for n it picking from James ji annoying breathing to Yaya's lines.
I am surprised... she has been acting in Thailand for years she was born there. How come ?

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
The Ken debate is a moot point, because of all reasons everyone has given. I truly believe the producers and Jaew wanted a different feel for this drama and ultimately it has created a more likable, independent female lead, simply because Peung is so full of himself and purposefully seeks to misunderstand and aggravate her. I am one of the very few that didn't like KCP at all, but I did enjoy James' performance and character. Peung is quite a different beast and it's terribly difficult to like or root for him. Pat was principled, with a strict morale and regime, which at times felt prejudiced but he was generous and kind. The look in James' eyes as Peung reveals the vast degree of difference between the two. Their hearts and intentions are worlds apart, where Peung's viewpoint and demeanor always comes across as high-handed and self involved, which is nice to see. However, unlike what he was able to do with Pat, Peung does come across as young and less comfortable in his own skin. Yet, I'm actually not put off by this because it's a reminder that he's done very little valuable maturing. He's still that bad-mouthed, arrogant, pompous, classist little punk Pum once knew.

All in all, I'm enjoying what I am seeing and a pleasantly surprised to be enjoying Yaya as well.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Each episode is getting better and better, and I also like the pace.    Even Neung (James) got the upper hand but I like that Poom (Yaya) never backed down.    

Cannot wait for the musical chairs and the beach scene next week....I wondered if that was the scene where Yaya's leg got stung by the jelly fish while filming.

credit Urassyaclub FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you to space4ny  for the translation.

http://websta.me/p/998970549185782304_1552944839

Some part of Yaya and James Ji interview in Oho magazine .

What is the nickname you want to give to each other?

Y:   "Puppy" ka (laugh). He has delicacy in him.   He is like a big baby.   It make me feel like I'm a big sister that want to take care of baby brother.   Normally I'm alway with people who is older than me.   And because he entered the industry after me.   So, James has a lot questions, he asked me all the time.(laugh). .

J:    I accept that name, because I like to be loved. (Laugh).   I give the name "Angel on earth" to P'Ya.   Because she is beautiful, and have everything.   I believe most of men in Thailand love her. .

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
preetam said:
I am surprised... she has been acting in Thailand for years she was born there. How come ?
Didnt she attended international schools growing up so Thai wasn't really her first language.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Other casts at the photobook signing event. Cant believe Michelle is actually younger than yaya

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
Other casts at the photobook signing event. Cant believe Michelle is actually younger than yaya

Oh wow! I actually thought she's in mid-to-late twenties! 

I know this has been said over and over again, but Yaya is really...gorgeous in here. The whole period aura just fits her.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yes, due to the 28th SEA GAMES today and next week, all lakorns will be aired later.   This Fri will air 90 minutes later and Mon - Thur slots will air an hour later.

Thank you na for sharing!

loveyaya7 said:
Think there is going to be a change on timing for the show due to Sea Games.

Pictures credit as tagged

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love Yaya in here! She's so prim, proper, and beautiful/cute without overdoing it like in her other lakorns. THIS is the Yaya I adored when she first debuted . She's cute and adorable without trying. And I think I'm falling for Fair. Like why isn't he p'ek?  He's so handsome and charming!