[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I thought there was alot of their scenes together. Anyways they're so cute in today's episode. Can't wait til next week. I didn't even catch the part where he sneaked a kiss on his hanker chief or napkin. Haha

sarNie Adult
Hahaha what the hell, James Ji looks like Igor in that picture with Yaya with the ice cream. 

I think they're pacing the 2015 version much faster than the Ken-Janie version. I've only seen 4 episodes of the Ken-Janie version and it all happened by episode 2 of the 2015 version. Man, I have a lot of catching up to do. 

I am also glad that they're doing a lot more scenes for the 2 other couples. I have a question though. Is Poom's cousin writing to Khunchai as herself and not as Poom? Please, I hope it's not those ghost-writer scenarios where the guy thinks it's the other girl who is writing to her and he falls in love.  :facepalm: Also, I need spoilers. could someone please tell us what the background of Pinit's mom and Poom is? I can't understand Thai so i don't know what they said to each other in Poom's flashback. I guess it has something to do with her being of low status/poor/orphaned. 

Fair is so handsome, especially with his military uniform. though the silver buttons in his uniform bother me. Why so shiny and so many?  :scratchhead2:  haha sorry random. 

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
That's what I think too. Fast pace and other characters are given time for their story compared to previous version, also some of the scenes are added too.

P'Pan is Poom cousin. She wrote to the guy directly and not under pretext of Poom. (Previous version, there is no connection between P Pan and Khun Chai until the very end so this is a difference) Poom's mom is related to P'Pan mum. I think some relative sort of relationship. Poom is not from rich family like them. Hence, the difference of status. I think the people detest her more on her being a poor relative depending on her rich relative. Her being more beautiful add fuel to the people who don't like her. On top of that, P Neung is the top of the cream, as in handsome and rich. All the woman would want to be with him. Who don't want to be the centre of everyone envy? That's make P Neung angry that there is this little poor lady who has the gut to tell him (NO).

P Nit mom don't like Poom because she is orphaned and poor. She is living with her rich relation. In ep 3, PNit mum already don't like her and look down on her, that's why she kept telling her children not to be friend Poom. (Previous version, she don't allow her daughter to marry P Pok until his family mentioned the dowry that they are going to give her if she allow her daughter to marry P Bok. It's all about status and money.

My thoughts and understanding of it.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Taluikongtai.....can't wait to see this next week.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4mz9918OfU
cr:myshowproduction3
Havent watched fully a TLKT for so long, i love her irony and she inserts such fitting songs in, so funny hahah Looks like a really cute scene, the way michelle and fair was pushed out of the chair was so hilarious, and fair stomping his feet was so cute! And yaya mai chai Khun Yaaa lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for sharing na ka.

TrueLife result:  Trending Lakorn for the week of June 1-7, 2015......
Neung Nai Suang got  -------->  48.53%
Lued Mungkorn - Krating ---->   6.86%
Ka Badin  ---------------------->   5.15%

Star Stage will be on air on Saturday, June 13.....Can't wait to see....

More cute pictures ja.....

cr:truelife.com,jiranee&nana pkjyc

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
James and yaya so cute! I love their chemistry so far lol I agree need more scenes of them lol it's not enough and I get so annoyed of seeing noey and her mom lol I just skip them Geesh but I love James and Yaya together everytime I see them together I squeal that indirect kiss was cute! lol I'm excited to see the beach scenes hehhe

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, didn't know that NNS was popular with Chinese fans too.

credit @Pantip คู่นี้"สดใสละมุลละไมสุดๆ" เจมส์จิ ญาญ่า ละคร"หนึ่งในทรวง"

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Damn, I feel like I'm missing the party here. Haven't caught up at all because I was super busy last week. But schools ending and I'll finally catch up!!! James and Yaya look so aforable, these next episodes will be really interesting.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
This drama was made for Yaya, james is just along for the ride :p The way his character looks at the nang ek..you think he was gay cause hes so bitchy. Its like hes jealous of her clothes or looks or something..James cant be quite feminine sometimes. So far so good, i am going to see this one through to the end.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Pueng_B said:
This drama was made for Yaya, james is just along for the ride :p The way his character looks at the nang ek..you think he was gay cause hes so bitchy. Its like hes jealous of her clothes or looks or something..James cant be quite feminine sometimes. So far so good, i am going to see this one through to the end.
LOL at the gay comment. Like that should be me, in those clothing. Haha. But I adore James too much to even think he's gay. James Yaya are just so adorable in here.