วรวัฒน์ ล้อรัตนชน

กานต์ อรุณเรืองสวัสดิ์

ชาวดิน รัฐกาญจน์

ฐิติอานันท์ พัทธไพสิทธิ์

ณัชร นันทโพธิ์เดช

ธนธร ศวัสกร

ณัฐนันท์ จันทรวิโรจน์

ยรรยงค์ คำสุขใส

วิภาวี ศิริมะณีวัฒนา (I think she Glad from Power 3 club I'm not sure.)

วรินทร ปัญหกาญจน์

solin

sarNie Adult
Except the first girl who is quite cute
the others...they just look...I don't know what to think lol.
just hope they have good acting at least !

wth? why do these channels keep recruiting new faces? the first girl is cute, but the guys are a no-no; same with the other two girls...it's not like ch.3 lacks actors/actresses...but they keep getting new people...and the majority of the new people just can't act...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmm this will be interesting....i think it's just me but the first guy's eyes remind me kind of chakrit's...of course krit's is dreamier and sexier, but i don't what it is...

fanny

sarNie Adult
i agree with everyone that the first girl look prettier than most of other girls, but i think all the girls and guys are decent looking. not try to offensive, but i think most of them look way better and cuter than ch.7 newbies.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
how the hell are they recuiting new actors/actresses now a days?? -_-

The guys are not cute whatsoever.
the first girl & last girl are the only ones that are pretty.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess I will go to Thailand and audition for a part. :p I guess nowadays it’s not base on looks anymore =) which is a good thing! Right? ;) Maybe these people have talent I mean they better do! :lol: I give them props. :D By the way, they are all decent but not quite what I wanted. :unsure: The newbies for channel 7 is alright too but I ain’t digging it =) :blink:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Gale and Mint aren't new to me , lol :p I've seem them plenty of lakorns. ฐิติอานันท์ พัทธไพสิทธิ์ is pretty HOTNESS :p Want to see him onscreen, lol :p

SuSy123

sarNie Egg
^ true that they're not new... but they are newbie actresses... including that other girl jenny thanida