[Ch3] Noom Ban Rai Gap Wan Jai Hi So (Good Feeling)

cecilia

Staff member
CC said it .. peter's daughter is a dara crazy girl so yes, she'll bring her daddy and chom together .. sounds like a good lakorn .. i hope it's good. This will be the first Peter lakorn I'll watch.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
WARNING THERE'LL BE BUNCH OF PHOTOS

dorky pose

1st thing first, I'd definitely kill chom's stylist. Or chompoo herself? For being too gorgeous that every single piece of clothes will look smashing hot in her body. Either one of them seriously have cool sense of fashion. Wearable, but still look nice.

ssecond of all, just imagine if peter and chom are dating for real, look how cute babies they'd get. :thumbup: can't wait for this lakorn!

credit @pantip, clubchom

Katerine

Butterfly123
they look cute together.
never seen a peter lakorn before so hopefully he's good.
thanks for sharing the pics

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow they both so cute looking pair Peter and Chompoo their names suited their cute images

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Love those Pictures! She's so beautiful!!!
Chompoo is receiving so many lakorns!!! She have a bucket full of lakorns to do.Wow. I wonder how she felt like.She got to be very busy and happy that she's constantly getting roles in.And she have so many opportunity to play w/ so many different pra'ek. Lucky her. Proud of her. That means more of her lakorns are coming our way :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Love those Pictures! She's so beautiful!!!
Chompoo is receiving so many lakorns!!! She have a bucket full of lakorns to do.Wow. I wonder how she felt like.She got to be very busy and happy that she's constantly getting roles in.And she have so many opportunity to play w/ so many different pra'ek. Lucky her. Proud of her. That means more of her lakorns are coming our way :)
yeah good on her she's one lucky nang'ek hope a few of her upcoming is with Rome again
and can't wait to see her with Peter

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

this picture reminded me of seeing Chompoo with Rome somewhat reason Peter and Rome
resemble :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
some more pictures credit from clubchom.com

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yeah good on her she's one lucky nang'ek hope a few of her upcoming is with Rome again
and can't wait to see her with Peter
Yeah I know right. I want another lakorn of them together too. Maybe a Comedy! ha.I'm not even done watching Mia Taeng yet.I just read from where I stopped. But I'm planning to finish it though. I don't start a lakorn and not finish it. I barely do that, 95% of the time I finish lakorn I start only 5% I don't.Ha. Depend if I'm in the mood to watch it further.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I know right. I want another lakorn of them together too. Maybe a Comedy! ha.I'm not even done watching Mia Taeng yet.I just read from where I stopped. But I'm planning to finish it though. I don't start a lakorn and not finish it. I barely do that, 95% of the time I finish lakorn I start only 5% I don't.Ha. Depend if I'm in the mood to watch it further.
I think U should continue cos Rome and Chompoo had a record of 5 :w-scene-pop-corn:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I think U should continue cos Rome and Chompoo had a record of 5 :w-scene-pop-corn:
haha. I know. I need to continue it. But Benz's Character bugs me so much.ha.But don't worry I will continue.I only have like a couple of episode to go until the last episode.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
yeah I agree Peter smiles reminded me of Rome :thumbsup: when will we see a Rome/Chomp
reunion :nailbiter:

Yeah me too can wait to see Rome and chomp again very miss them in Mia taeng. Wanna see new lakorn of them.