[Ch3] Noom Ban Rai Gap Wan Jai Hi So (Good Feeling)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
peter confirmed that he'll be starring in this lakorn with araya. he look cute there. lucky her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qxNAJBCu-U&feature=player_embedded#!
credit to ctluchannel
thanks ja tinah for the update Peter Corp his cute and also hot hope Chompoo has a
future lakorn a reunion would be nice but let her come across Rome again wanna see them
in any genre i won't mind and a plus if something similar to mia taeng but don make
p'ek so brainless like kongkai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it just sucks that good feeling is the production company
yeah good feeling their creation just flop badly so disappoint Peter Corp and Chomp their first lakorn together should had been a better company producing this
wish it was khun nok jariya makers j again anyway i'll save a makers j spot if Rome and
Chompoo reunite again.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Any news on when will the fitting or filming yet? I saw a clip of Chompoo and Peter at Chompoo's Fanclub website. They look so good. Just hoping that this lakorn is still exist.

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like araya and dome will be having a new lakorn together next year in a romantic comedy. i already saw it coming..

@ ขายดีจริงอะไรจริง เพราะแว่วๆ ว่า ผู้กำกับ "พุ" เหมันต์ เตรียมคว้าตัว "ชมพู่"อารยา ประกบคู่ "โดม" ปกรณ์ ในหนังแนวโรแมนติกคอมเมดี้ เปิดกล้องปีหน้าจ้า

onahc

sarNie Elites
looks like araya and dome will be having a new lakorn together next year in a romantic comedy. i already saw it coming..

@ ขายดีจริงอะไรจริง เพราะแว่วๆ ว่า ผู้กำกับ "พุ" เหมันต์ เตรียมคว้าตัว "ชมพู่"อารยา ประกบคู่ "โดม" ปกรณ์ ในหนังแนวโรแมนติกคอมเมดี้ เปิดกล้องปีหน้าจ้า
I think this will be a movie, not a lakon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

I think its the one title called 'Saen Ruk' cos I remembered its said to be produce
by Polyplus Ch3 and its romantic comedy

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
Peter said he is a Vet and has a daughter so does that mean that the girl in the school uniform is his daughter? DANG. Can't wait to watch this lakorn series.

credit to: CiNNtv1

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They look cute together. Let me guess since his daughter is obsessed with a certain celebrity (Chompoo's character) she will be the one to bring Chom and her father together.