[Ch3] Noom Ban Rai Gap Wan Jai Hi So (Good Feeling)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
After this lakorn I would love to see them pair up again!!!!!!!!
I d k why but I'm having a feeling they might get a lakorn together again in the future. hahahha
Silly me. I think I'm falling for the both of them a lot now.Gosh, I love Peter!!! I'm going to go
GOOGLE him up now. hahahahha...... Ending tomorrow. How sad. : (

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
After this lakorn I would love to see them pair up again!!!!!!!!
I d k why but I'm having a feeling they might get a lakorn together again in the future. hahahha
Silly me. I think I'm falling for the both of them a lot now.Gosh, I love Peter!!! I'm going to go
GOOGLE him up now. hahahahha...... Ending tomorrow. How sad. : (
yes Peter and Chompoo is a lovely pair but they are number2 number1 spot is Rome/Chompoo RC fans are much higher

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Was hoping to see pa'eg in a nice outfit rather than plad shirt and jean throughout the serie.... Hope the next drama will see him in tux

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ended today. : (
I saw some scenes live but not the whole episode so I'll watch that now. :D

So sad i don't want it to end yet.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish watching this beautiful lovely lakorn!!!! :D
o m g, i knew it that that little girl was going to be their daughter.
This make it to my list. ^-^

Can't wait and hopefully these two get another lakorn again.
It was great watching this lakorn!!!!VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE it!

cecilia

Staff member
AWE - it's too short .. I want to see more of the 'making' the baby scene === too bad!!!

Love CHOM with PETER .. they make the cutest couple -- they ought to have another one with a baby too ..
REVENGE will be GOOD for their next lakorn together!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
AWE - it's too short .. I want to see more of the 'making' the baby scene === too bad!!!

Love CHOM with PETER .. they make the cutest couple -- they ought to have another one with a baby too ..
REVENGE will be GOOD for their next lakorn together!
I agree Ceci Revenge and a kiss/slap one too

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
In case anyone is interested in watching this lakorn with subs.​

Credits to TheCurvey​

and I came across this picture and thought, awh i miss these two kiddos from NBRKWJHS​

Credit as tagged​

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^that's great that this lakorn is being sub. i can watch it over again with sub. :D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ I'm planning on re-watching it again with subs too! I really do miss the cast, esp Chompoo & Peter. I hope they reunite in another project soon and I look forward to seeing more of Pat.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Look it's Peter and Chompoo at an event with Ken,Noi,Ploy C,Nat, Chris,Cherry,and i d k his name next to cherry but
i have a feeling i know who he is just d k his name. haha
:)

I hope Peter get another lakorn soon. :D

c: as tagged

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww this lakorn was good. Shocking to know this is from Good Feeling, it actually puts me in a 'good feeling' i can actually say this is a piece of art from them in fact. The storyline was spot on, very well organized, had chemistry between pra'nang and i just absolutely fell in love with this lakorn. I just hate Mam Jintara's character, what a selfish bi*ch. I just love the uncle, his nickname is Pepe, how cute. Wish Chom and Peter kissed for real here, knowing Chom made out with Ken twice, had multiple kisses in DSST, its sad for her not to kiss Peter here. I wished they had a wedding too, instead of dragging the last episode with the Aunt drama. I love the part where Nabdao offers herself to Prab, it was a very well played out scene, but the fangirl inside me wished Prab wasn't so honorable and just did the deed ehehehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm half way thru this drama and I love it. I'm kicking myself bc I ignored this lakorn!!!

I want another chompoo and peter lakorn asap!!! this is by far my favorite role for chompoo ever since she signed w ch3.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is one of my favorite lakorn this year. And I think it is the only one so far lol Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode comes close but the last 3 episode will determine it.

Despite this being an awesome lakorn, there's just one flaw that I can't accept. Khun Prab is way too young to have a I'm assuming Noinah is 14 in the lakorn as his child. I know he is the biological father but the age just doesn't add up especially with Napdao's age who is in the industry. I don't buy it that they are both in their mid 30s. Unless Noinah's mother is 5 years older than Prab. And it was a cheap ending minus the adorable Dao wowowow zab lol

The Job and Praifah loveline was BLEH. But it didn't bother me as much. Things were resolved too quickly although I am glad that they didn't show much of Amy and her story. She was there just for us viewers to hate lol but she wasn't bothersome either.

Ah I want Peter and Chom to reunite soon. I think she just found herself an official kookwan!!! LOL ah why is it so sad that Peter only has one previous lakorn before this. I don't like his personality base on the media but I adore him as an actor.