[Ch3] Phu Pha Prai Mai Dued (Who & Who)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
saw ep. 3..annoy by p'ek cuz n'ek kept apologizing already and show how much she care for him. i mean can see he's happy that she cares for him but then thinks she's lying again. obvious he likes her and mad/jealous when the prince kept talking about n'ek that is his future queen. yeah kaew- p'ek see only like a lil. sister. but just he doesn't want to hurt her feelings that's all cuz he knows she love him. poor n'ek, p'ek kept being mad at her he didn't forgive her yet about lying at chiangmai and he'll get more mad at her about his brother. can't wait for next week eps.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I took Fia advice skipping episode 2 lol I watchedbthe first ten minute of it and basically snored. so I'm gonna pass to episode 3.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think Ying looks more like Faai Nichanun or Ice Atichanun

OMG, episode 4 looks really good but gotta wait until nxt week. Por is gonna take Taew to go meet his brother...hopefully then Por will know that it's not the same Praemai. The only annoying character in here is Bee's character...he's so dumb and stupid...Joy is annoying too

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I love what por said...not everyone going to like the lakorn, that why it's free t.v. watch the lakorn you like and are interested in and don't watch the one you aren't interested in...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
that's what the clips about, comment on people not liking the lakorn. That por and taew don't match well and later about the land he bought. I feel bad for him but he answer it well and logically

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Aww, I feel bad for them. I actually like this lakorn. Hopefully the rating will go up b/c I like the pairing too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Argh! so frustrated at n'ek for give in to her sister's evil plan( accept she use to date p'ek brother). she's dumb! but then she love her sister like p'ek love his brother. p'ek is unfair only blame the fault on n'ek when it's normal when a relationship doesn't work out. his brother is the annoying,weak one, he should accept it and not force n'ek anymore to say sorry against her will. should be like his mom who is reasonable&understanding. love when see Por play mean aggressive role, he play so well&natural. was cute the scene p'ek carried n'ek into the hospital say she's his wife,scare to come see the doctor and hit her butt. haha.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
What? Nang'ek said she used to date p'ek brother? Oh no! That's stupid. Ugghhh! That frustrates me. No wonder pra'ek was acting so mean to her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I dont mind cliche story as long as it is done right. this I understand for the low ratings, I wouldn't invest my time to watch. I'm only reading comments now. I gave up on this lakorn.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
not too fond of the latest episode, didn't really move anywhere. i hope it gets better.

bee is so annoying. what kind of old man cries like that over a girl?? so retarded. i'm like, wtf? can't believe he used to be pra'ek lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^I think he was instructed to portray his character that way. I blame the director/producer/scriptwriter. He wasn't my fav pra aek and even though it's impossible, I would like to see him as pra aek again.

Anyway. I'm with fun4fun. I'm just reading comments now. I liked the first episode somewhat. And then afte that. Eh. Not much to say from me.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Sometime I feel pity for jao,he very like prai Mai and he do everything for her. If he was bro I would never want to has a sis in law act like that to my bro. Phupha bro so stupid she don't even like him,but this dude guy keep thinking that maybe her mom force her to break up with him.