[Ch3] Phu Pha Prai Mai Dued (Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I hate to see bee in such a weak and sensitive role like this. Makes me dislike him lol he cry like a baby.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
M.V. from Peck (actor who play as the prince). he have a good voice. feel sorry for him that n'ek wasn't even nice to him when he love her all along. Omg did p'ek "r" n'ek after he kidnapped her from her wedding?!!. can't wait to see this part. wonder how p'ek will found out the truth that n'ek is not the girl that his brother love.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Is this lakorn good??? I have only watch epi 1 and never happen to watch da other!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Idk why I feel so pitiful for peck or jao in here,I think cuz of the way he love her real and nice to her,but she acting kinda mean to jao say bad word and she doing like he don't a feeling... Why they don't get him pair up with boy sister in here? she didnt have one so this two can a couple too. He is the first guy played rai that I give pity for. also he song omg how sad for jao. He have everything so All he need is love from n'ek not her money like other lakorn tau rai they do. I love the begin of the song to 1:01

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont think jao is the rai. i dont think there is really any rai except for joy lol at least from fully watching episode 1. oh i wish i could continue, if only they made bee a bit more sympathic and better written. i think he is just trying a little bit too hard to cry and be whimpy. well he is pathic lol but the sym doesnt exist in his character.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh the mv looks good.. cant wait for the kidnap scene hehe. i do feel bad for jao too..i like that he is overprotective of her

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i don't feel bad for the guy. i don't know if it's cause i don't understand thai so i don't really know whats going on, but the prince seems to controlling. i'm not doubting that he really likes her, but it also seem like he just wants to win her over as well.

myheromike

I think jao didn't seem on that way. Anyway it just epi 5 only so let watch to the end how he feel. it very real or fake for the love jao give to prai Mai.

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
hey yo, i was wandering where ya got this lakorn's ep. from, could anybuddie please clue me in..???
i 2 wanna check it out 2... please upload if ya have it, thanks a mil.....!!!!!????

cecilia

Staff member
I happen to catch this live today and gosh, Por's aggressiveness got to me .. i might watch it after all lmao

Oh, preview for tomorrow looks so GOOD as well.

myheromike

Oh my... Look like tomorrow phu pha will rape pra Mai let see did she get rape by phupha or not

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Idk why I feel so pitiful for peck or jao in here,I think cuz of the way he love her real and nice to her,but she acting kinda mean to jao say bad word and she doing like he don't a feeling... Why they don't get him pair up with boy sister in here? she didnt have one so this two can a couple too. He is the first guy played rai that I give pity for. also he song omg how sad for jao. He have everything so All he need is love from n'ek not her money like other lakorn tau rai they do. I love the begin of the song to 1:01
I agreed with you. I'm so upset right now that Peck and Joy sleep together!

Btw, I hate what Peack's body guard did to Por's mother. I hope Por will kick that old man a** one day.