[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
why there's a three seconds teaser LOL. Does it mean broadcast day will be soon?
that teaser come up with the clip presenting all the lakorns that will air during first half of  2016 so we have to keep wiaiting for the complete official teaser for pcknmcpw  , witch it doesn't look it will be soon 

anussaya and her best friend , anussaya look soo serious and tough 

cr thongentertainment 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim looks like a business woman. Very confident and independent. In pics Eye looks like funny girl, tomboy in dress. I think 2nd leads also have good story. This lakorn is interesting. So many characters OMG. Kim, James, Namcha, Pop, Ball, Eye, Jack, Judo sooo many.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm scared of both Somika and her dad. They are very bad. When I see Namcha's acting with red eyes saying Anusaya, OMG sooo scary :nailbiter: Anne will add more drama I think

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
From observing the BTS videos, I'm assuming Judo will play Anusaya's secretary? Lol. I don't know the name of his job, but he was the guy that drove Anusaya home that one night and made Sattawat jealous and r her. And then the r turned into a willing. You guys know that scene. Lol.

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
peace said:
for a fraction of a second you made me crazy hyped Lizabetha i thought we finally having an official long teaser :faint: but it was the 4 second torturing Teaser :lol:
Ha ha x) yeah sorry !! I had the same react when i first watched this x)

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
 counting the days for this to air :spin:
Please hurry up. Lol
Wish Anne will tell us or wish to see more KimJa pics or a longer teaser.
I just want something to make this wait a little less painful :loool: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhh saraokenim sadly we can do nothing they are soooo stingy with kimja and seems the wait will be a little more longer but remember time flies fast and maybe you should watch other thing until this air like this it will be less painful although whenever i come here i sigh *sigh* :phew: i miss them much  

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Anonymous<3 said:
From observing the BTS videos, I'm assuming Judo will play Anusaya's secretary? Lol. I don't know the name of his job, but he was the guy that drove Anusaya home that one night and made Sattawat jealous and r her. And then the r turned into a willing. You guys know that scene. Lol.
He wasn't her secretary, he was a senior of hers from school that liked her. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will try this again maybe it will work haha people please give me kimja pic this dry waiting is torturing much :lol: if it works i deserve an award jk/jk :coverlaf: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if i had the possibility i would repost all their beautiful pic going back to the old pages and updates make me feel how much i miss them :spin: :spin: hurry up people give me kimja pic :weee: