[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn. Aum is so hot but suck he's a womanizer. All the ladies look gorgeous. I wonder who will Namcha end up with, will it be Aum or Nam ( glad he in this lakorn because he was great in DJA). Gale looks pretty with long hair. I wish she will play as nek.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I think namcha is going to end up marrying her bf cuz i c it on the teaser...i hope aum end up wid no one he doesnt deserve anyone for being such an ass in this lakorn...

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
haha, i'm secretly praying for aum to end up with rita, even though i know it ain't gonna happen.
but i think they look cute together, not just the actors, but the characters as well.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
I think this is a great story, ORIGINAL ! =)
Ploy is so gorgeous I can't believe how can she be so sexy when she acts like a man T_T

lilypha

sarNie Adult
no matter how bad casanova Aum is I want him to end up with someone--Namcha or Angel Rita. It is Aum so I give him the pardon and time to redeem himself.

BTW--this is a really gender lakorn which I love how the story unfolds to send social messages out there. go go go AUm/Ploy, Rita and Namcha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
haha, i'm secretly praying for aum to end up with rita, even though i know it ain't gonna happen.
but i think they look cute together, not just the actors, but the characters as well.

I likee how you're thinking LOL
AHAHHAHA :thumbsup:
Rita looks SEXY in here !!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
no matter how bad casanova Aum is I want him to end up with someone--Namcha or Angel Rita. It is Aum so I give him the pardon and time to redeem himself.

BTW--this is a really gender lakorn which I love how the story unfolds to send social messages out there. go go go AUm/Ploy, Rita and Namcha.
oh yeah I'm cheering on all of them :cheer: btw lilypha did u know that Aum/Ploy they're
having a lakorn of their own lakorn 'khun seuk' as the main pra'nang in there its their
upcoming after pimmala. i gave this news to u if u don't know.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
thanks Alice for the head up on Aum and Ploy, but somehow I am not that excited about paring instead I want more of AUm and rita. Maybe in a revenge one with N'ek being half blooded.

continue to cheer for this and Mia teng!

neena

sarNie Adult
i get so confused because i keep thinking ploy is another character but really she is just priew, girl version. lol anyways, perhaps in the end when nam gets married aum will find someone who looks like rita and their love story will start! lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i get so confused because i keep thinking ploy is another character but really she is just priew, girl version. lol anyways, perhaps in the end when nam gets married aum will find someone who looks like rita and their love story will start! lol
Lol. You know what that could happen that their will be another girl that looks like Rita in the end. I would be thrill if they did something like that. Because in the teaser it really looks like Namcha will get the other guy. I get confuse about Ploy too, she's so funny.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Just started this lakorn & Namcha is so cute while Aum is so mean!!! I love Rita in here, she wears such pretty outfits!!! I wish she would be my fairy :spin: :spin:

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
if you want to know what really happen at the end you should go read the storyline