[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I love Namcha's OST: Ruk Tae Pae Took Yaang. HOWEVER, I'm a bit confused on the lyrics, so does it literally mean "true love loses to everything?" In the song, the title is repeated, ruk tae pae took yaang meur ma jer ter, "true love loses to everything when it meets you." WHAT?? Does that mean true love loses or is this some type of reverse psychology? I've only heard of everything loses to true love, not the other way around. Or does that predict a sad ending for Aum and Namcha? Yikes!

fun

Expired Sarnie
At first, I didn't like the storyline at all but I watched it because of the cast. And as I watched, it also has morals/life lessons hidden in each episode. Now, it's more interesting to watch because First is in here. I was surprised when I saw him appeared. I hope there's a twist and Aum changes his mind to stay in Ploy's body so she can end up with First. Ploy and First look so cute together.
That would be like Switched. She gave birth to a baby girl, when she passed away (after labor), God asked her if she wanted to change back to a man or a woman for an angel.

Okay, I love Namcha's OST: Ruk Tae Pae Took Yaang. HOWEVER, I'm a bit confused on the lyrics, so does it literally mean "true love loses to everything?" In the song, the title is repeated, ruk tae pae took yaang meur ma jer ter, "true love loses to everything when it meets you." WHAT?? Does that mean true love loses or is this some type of reverse psychology? I've only heard of everything loses to true love, not the other way around. Or does that predict a sad ending for Aum and Namcha? Yikes!
Maybe it means that true loves, she loses everything to him? As in giving up everything to true love? lol

I actually really enjoy this lakorn. At the moment, it's dragging for me but not terribly so. While watching this, I was just thinking Thai entertainment has seriously improved in comedy drama. For a lot of dramas, I just skim through to get the gist of the storyline.

fun

Expired Sarnie
You guys I am still stuck on episode 3. So I guess I am not the only one that feels this lakorn isn't exactly that great. There's nothing to analyze. A good drama will make you think regardless of the genre.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i'll jus wait for the ending...so wen is dis lakorn gonna end? its getting on my nerves...how cum aum act so gay?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
You guys I am still stuck on episode 3. So I guess I am not the only one that feels this lakorn isn't exactly that great. There's nothing to analyze. A good drama will make you think regardless of the genre.
lol right? I watched epi one... then got stuck on watching epi 2... got boring

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i'll jus wait to watch the ending...dis lakorn is really getting on my nerves...aum look so gay in hea...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Correct me if I'm wrong.So, the main girl wants to get married to her boyfriend is because
he's sick.And he won't be alive for a very long time right>? Or is it wrong?

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
You have right,Aylove.

I feel so pity for priew in this eps, he was lonely and Rampa didn't come to comfort him. :weep:
Funny how he ask the guard if he is real,he may thinks the guard was Rampa.
Oh god,the scene between Wan and Nam make me have tear.
When he say he was afraid that she will be disappear again. :teary:
Shit,don't say that wan heard the corvertion between his mom and nam.
Can't wait for tomorrow and the end of this lakorn next weeks. :woot2:

Nam's love for Van is different from the romantic type. She loves him enough to give up her romantic love in order to make him happy. Now to see what Van is going to do now that he knows that he's ill.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
BORING...WEN IS DIS LAKORN GONNA END...WAITING FOR JANIE AND KEN LAKORN TO REPLACE DIS...CUM ON AND END ALREADY...I COULD LOVE AUM PLOY AND RITA SOOO MUCH BUT I REALLY CNT STAND WATCHING DIS LAKORN...IM MORE OF A FAN TO THE STORYLINE THEN THE Actors and actress dats in it...

fanny

sarNie Adult
BORING...WEN IS DIS LAKORN GONNA END...WAITING FOR JANIE AND KEN LAKORN TO REPLACE DIS...CUM ON AND END ALREADY...I COULD LOVE AUM PLOY AND RITA SOOO MUCH BUT I REALLY CNT STAND WATCHING DIS LAKORN...IM MORE OF A FAN TO THE STORYLINE THEN THE Actors and actress dats in it...
[/quot
totally agree with i love rita and aum, but i cant stand this type of lakorn. its pointless of lakorn. namcha's acting is annoying. the whole cast character is stupid. im glad claudia is back on screen, but lakorn is boring.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
You have right,Aylove.

I feel so pity for priew in this eps, he was lonely and Rampa didn't come to comfort him. :weep:
Funny how he ask the guard if he is real,he may thinks the guard was Rampa.
Oh god,the scene between Wan and Nam make me have tear.
When he say he was afraid that she will be disappear again. :teary:
Shit,don't say that wan heard the corvertion between his mom and nam.
Can't wait for tomorrow and the end of this lakorn next weeks. :woot2:

Oh Thanks.I knew it that this is going to happen.I bet at the end Wan passed away
(Or something happen to him).Then Aum and Namcha gets to be together.
Wait,Are you telling me that Wan doesn't know that he is sick?And he's not going
to live for a long time?

Areeya

sarNie Adult
totally agree with i love rita and aum, but i cant stand this type of lakorn. its pointless of lakorn. namcha's acting is annoying. the whole cast character is stupid. im glad claudia is back on screen, but lakorn is boring.
[/quote]
im glad im not the only one that feel dis way abt this lakorn...i guess we're in the same boat...glad to be riding in the same boat wid u...lol...

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG to make up for this, Aum and Rita better pair up as pranang. Aum has more chemistry with Rita than Namcha. I was hoping they would have gone deeper with this lakorn. So sad that I can't even complete episode 2.