[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
the photo of mark hugging the teddy bear is so cute!!!!!!

o m g, 15th is the first day of shooting. i cannot wait to see bts on it.
so excited. :D

ha. i'll be tired too if i was mark and the others who have to hug the whole team.ha.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim and Mark @ the Ch. 3 Anniversary Parade/soccer match.

mark is so handsome.

mark captioned the pic as: "I was very tired at that moment."

P'Ken gave Mark a hug *aww*

Credit: as tagged.
Kim is so pretty in blue...also tat my favor color as well lol!!! Omg Kim really shine in blue and got to said Kim is prettier in here than Yaya but Yaya is cute as always and so does it goes with Chalida....thanks for sharing

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
sorry,ya, this is off topic. [mark/noona]

o m g, you guys it's out! part 2!

credits: gmmtvrecord's yt channel

reaction after watching it: "Wait! did he die or what????? the ending when they show that line thingy it was straight!!! meaning someone passed away but who?" I'm thinking it's my man mark!!! :teary: after that they show the both of them.Huh????

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
cr: kimberly's facebook fanpage.

I love Mark & Kim! They look so happy being reunited with each other again and I so love them!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Super stoke to watch this lakorn. Love Mark! I really didn't know if I would like Mark and Kim pairing on their first lakorn, but I loved it!

Sweet_09

Super cute!!! Oh i just adore this cute...it seem like a wild one by lookig at all da character and cast...Love Mark and Kim

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, those pictures of them are too cute. i can't stop smiling whenever i see pictures of them together. :D
never getting tired looking at pictures of them.hehe..excited as ever! :heart: mark/kim!

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
found some old pics of mark&kim from 3NNT..... so freakin' cute. I'm in love with this pair.

cr: mark & kimberley home pantip // banmark facebook.

[ some other pics ]

Meadow

sarNie Adult
found some old pics of mark&kim from 3NNT..... so freakin' cute. I'm in love with this pair.

cr: mark & kimberley home pantip // banmark facebook.

[ some other pics ]
Mark and Kim are the cutest couple ever -- at first, I thought that they weren't going to do well together in 3NNT, but after I finished watching 3NNT, I fell in love with them! Expect the unexpected right? I'm thrilled that they've reunited again after their success from that lakorn. They have great chemistry (which is important) like Anne and Ken too (my other favorite couple of all time). I heard that the fans from China told Mark/Kim on IG that they've subbed 3NNT in chinese and the lakorn very popular over there right now.

I also can't wait for their bickering scenes in Punya Chon, because they were too nice to each other -&- never bickered in 3NNT. Heheh.

Sweet_09

I love this pair idk want people say about this pair but im loving them tat all i got to say!! Thanks for sharing it bring lot of old memory back lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The news just announced that the first day of filming starts tomorrow: March 15th at Central Plaza Mall Rama 9 in Bangkok.

cr: windlight2010

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, *scream*, look at all those na'ruk pictures of mark and kim. thanks you guys for all the photos. i totally
love the two of them. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

the 15th is tomorrow in my time but it's already the 15th in thailand. o m g, i can't wait to see pictures of behind the
scenes already!!!!!! going to look at their fanpages to see if they upload any photos of today's shooting.hehehe. :D

Sweet_09

Kim look like a bratty girl on da last pics...thanks yeah I'm happy tat they had start filmin already...

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
All the girl is mark prin n'ek hope. Oh yeah markim pic are very cute I keep smile when they pic