[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahaha. Thank you so much for the photos, yn2948. my man Mark is so fine!!!
I love all those photos! looking at these photos make me want to go to Thailand now
and just take lots of photo of them and with them. every one of them.hahahaha. So
jealous of all those fans in thailand right now.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my god ,now there are Mark Kim family too.
They are so fast to update a new pictures also.
It mean that there are many people into their couple also when 3noon nueathong on air.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yeah, there's also another kim and mark fan group on facebook and pantip (it's called K&M home kimmy & mark). It was created since last year.

The link: http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=186703901437092

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, there's also another kim and mark fan group on facebook and pantip (it's called K&M home kimmy & mark). It was created since last year.

The link: http://www.facebook....186703901437092
o m g, really it was created last year. wow, i just recently saw it on Mark/ Kim's fan page on FB the other day so that's why i
thought they just created it.hahah.

Wait, the one i'm talking about is this one.
http://www.facebook.com/MkFamily

Meadow

sarNie Adult
o m g, really it was created last year. wow, i just recently saw it on Mark/ Kim's fan page on FB the other day so that's why i
thought they just created it.hahah.

Wait, the one i'm talking about is this one.
http://www.facebook.com/MkFamily
I know. The one u mentioned was just created. But the one i mentioned is a 2nd mark-kim fb page that was created last year by another group of fans from pantip.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm happy there a Mark and Kim family...I adore this couples and happy to find out I'm not da only one...love them and always...oh and danpics are really cute...IKR I'm jealous of those fans in Thailand as well lol just one day I'll be over there taken pics with all my favor stars lol

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
As much as I love Kim and Ann , I have to admitted that I don't like how they dress up Kim on this lakorn, the hair style and the make up. It make her look not good. I like the styliste who dress up Kim in Tara Himalai and Rak pathiharn.
It seem like Ann doesn't have a good sense of fashion. By the way, I still think that she is a beautiful lady.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
As much as I love Kim and Ann , I have to admitted that I don't like how they dress up Kim on this lakorn, the hair style and the make up. It make her look not good. I like the styliste who dress up Kim in Tara Himalai and Rak pathiharn.
It seem like Ann doesn't have a good sense of fashion. By the way, I still think that she is a beautiful lady.
Kim has to look that way it goes with the storyline the original version of this lakorn the n'ek has reduce her appearance down grade herself from a high class rich
girl to become a servant so she can pass her Uni Drama Class

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I don't really care cause mostly in Thai lakorn da n'ek style never really lookin better than da n'rai lol and about Kim...let just say it a new challenging role for her...

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim has to look that way it goes with the storyline the original version of this lakorn the n'ek has reduce her appearance down grade herself from a high class rich
girl to become a servant so she can pass her Uni Drama Class
I agree with you. Anne made Kim dress like that because that's how her character is supposed to dress at the beginning of the lakorn.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm happy there a Mark and Kim family...I adore this couples and happy to find out I'm not da only one...love them and always...oh and danpics are really cute...IKR I'm jealous of those fans in Thailand as well lol just one day I'll be over there taken pics with all my favor stars lol
haha. I know right. i'm happy they have lots of fans who like them together too. :)

Anyway,i was wondering what is the storyline? i try to look for it but never found out.
i always wanted to ask but always get carried away with Mark/kim's photos.hahah