[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Today is Mark's birthday!!! Yay!!!! Happy birthday to him. I know its still Sunday but in Thailand right now is Monday
the 19th which equal his birthday!!

HBD video to Mark from Ann,Kim,GG,Barry,Yaya,Boy and Ken P.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUMVB9tTKWY&feature=player_embedded

credits: MarkPrinChannel's yt channel.

HAhaha. Kim is so funny! Love her!!! Wishing him to become more of a grown up and calling him fat at the end.
hahaha.

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
Kim called Mark fat and Gubgib told Mark to lose weight LOL.... whereas, Boy sounded so serious send mark his birthday message haha. That was kind when Anne gave a birthday blessing to mark by saying that she hopes that he'll turn into a superstar when Punya Chon airs. It was also cute when Kim said "love you (ruk na)" to mark towards the end of her birthday message.

Thanks for sharing the video. :)

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
More pics from day 2 of shooting with the other characters from this lakorn....

cr: kimberley home pantip

(they were shooting Punya Chon @ Alin's condo in Soot saneha)

More pics from day 1 of shooting....

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Happy Birthday to Mark Prin! (since it's already March 19th at Thailand). Wishing him nothing but the best, and I also hope that he'll rise to superstardom like Ken Theeradej sometime soon. :)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Kim say ruk na joob joob aaahhh that was cute. Omg gubjib look like crazy dance lol.why they call him fat I think he just ok.
HDB to u na

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I give all my encouragement to Ann for her first directorship! Mark and Kim are coming out adorable onscreen! Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Happy brithday mark!!! Kim is so cute on da video up there lol i love her wish hehehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Another HBD Message Video/MV to Mark's beautiful birthday.

I envy all the fans who took picture with Mark at the of the video.
They so lucky!!!

FYI this is 10 min. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytqbIgGKxy0

Credits: Prinfanclubchannel's yt channel.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Tons of fans visited the Punya Chon Kon Krua set last week.

cr: facebook.

(Kim posted this pic of her and mark on her IG to wish him a happy birthday and mark thanked her)

cr: kim's IG.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Tat is so sweet of her and i got to say im jealous of those fans in thailand!!! Lol i say a loy becuase im am jealous of them hehehe...anyways Kim and mark seem really close

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Tat is so sweet of her and i got to say im jealous of those fans in thailand!!! Lol i say a loy becuase im am jealous of them hehehe...anyways Kim and mark seem really close
i know right they're so lucky!!! i don't know how i'm going to handle myself if i get to see mark face to face.hahha..
i can't even imagine it. ha. so sweet of kim. :)