[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I excited for this! Produce/Directed by my favorite actress too, I'm watching 3 GOlden Men to prepare for this lakorn and I'm loving it MK is an abosolutely adorable couple, I hate that 3NNT doesn't have a lot of love scenes for them so I'm hoping this one will... So happy its Romantic COmedy, Slap and Kiss seems so god for them cause in NRLJ I liked his character but not the n'ek's.. Taew and Prin would be amazing cause I love Taew too.. So far MK is my fave newbie couple
I love Mark/Kim!!! I think they're a good couple. To me they have very good chemistry in 3NNT.
I'm planning to rewatch 3nnt again but after my finals. I also can't wait for this. :D i love Taew too!
haha. I hope in the future Mark and Taew gets to play a lakorn together. I want to see if they
have good chemistry. I'm happy to read that you also like Mark/Kim together! Yay! Another fans
of theirs.hahaha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow...please don't mad and don't leave...sometime this thread get lonely and we as in i'm right here need some other to talk too...don't leave...it good to have more than less... :(

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
that just proves how you don't really know about Yadech, oh well you are Anne's fan, no wonder

of course, they are separating, Nadech works with Kim while Yaya will be working with Aum

separating sounds so sad lol

i am offended by your comment? lol or maybe you are just too sensitive
Nope not a Yadech fan although I don't hate them.. I never said I knew them, so what does being a fan of Ann have to do with knowing Yadech too? Sensative? You're the one talking crap

Sweet_09

People people people please
I beg u to keep this thread in peace...we need others to talk to and we like to know what other think too...please keep this thread in peace...for da sake of Markim fans...

I made sound funny but someone had to
Do something...

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
for the beginning you were the one who mentioned Yadech in your comment

see how you are sensitive when I just said "oh well you are Anne's fan"

I didn't say any thing more than that and you already jumped to say I am talking craps. I only asked you "separating? elaborate more" and you already concluded that I was offended

who is the one talking craps here?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
You seem pretty offended by my comments on Yadech although I said what I'm trying to say isn't a bad thing... Therefore I'm leaving this thread and not spamming it
Aw.. AnnTfan, don't let something like this stop you from coming here. Just ignore it. :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love Mark/Kim!!! I think they're a good couple. To me they have very good chemistry in 3NNT.
I'm planning to rewatch 3nnt again but after my finals. I also can't wait for this. :D i love Taew too!
haha. I hope in the future Mark and Taew gets to play a lakorn together. I want to see if they
have good chemistry. I'm happy to read that you also like Mark/Kim together! Yay! Another fans
of theirs.hahaha
Right on Girl! Another positve comment along with Sweet_09's.. I think I saw you on the QP thread am I right? I am watching 3NNT just to warm up for this lakorn, never thought I'd be a mega fan! I love them. Glad you like Taew too.. I've only seen one lakorn of hers the one with Aum :) but hopefully she works with Mark so I can watch more. 3NNT is really good, the only lakorn that I haven't skipped any parts?

shengvang

sarNie Adult
oh please, dont be offended girl! :lol: i just like to stick to the topic and dont like comparing daras/ or should i say kookwan! and no offense but i come here into this thread because i also love mark and kim, and would love to see feedback on the lakorn, not to be seeing or reading all these negative stuff about others.

And YES Ann is my #1 actress!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
for the beginning you were the one who mentioned Yadech in your comment

see how you are sensitive when I just said "oh well you are Anne's fan"

I didn't say any thing more than that and you already jumped to say I am talking craps. I only asked you "separating? elaborate more" and you already concluded that I was offended

who is the one talking craps here?
You should check your facts cause Yadech was mentioned way before i came on here, End of convo

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
oh please, dont be offended girl! :lol: i just like to stick to the topic and dont like comparing daras/ or should i say kookwan! and no offense but i come here into this thread because i also love mark and kim, and would love to see feedback on the lakorn, not to be seeing or reading all these negative stuff about others.

And YES Ann is my #1 actress!
Sorry, I saw comments about yadech so I was just writing my opinion not trying to offend you guys.. I love Mark-Kim thats why I came here

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
:lmao3: and the fact that you also mentioned them too, that's why I replied :lmao3:

Wow comments on Yadech helps this thread jump 2 more pages

Sweet_09

Sorry, I saw comments about yadech so I was just writing my opinion not trying to offend you guys.. I love Mark-Kim thats why I came here
Than stick around and jst ignored those other stuff like me lol...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Right on Girl! Another positve comment along with Sweet_09's.. I think I saw you on the QP thread am I right? I am watching 3NNT just to warm up for this lakorn, never thought I'd be a mega fan! I love them. Glad you like Taew too.. I've only seen one lakorn of hers the one with Aum :) but hopefully she works with Mark so I can watch more. 3NNT is really good, the only lakorn that I haven't skipped any parts?
Yes,I was in QP's thread too.Haha. Can't wait for that one excluding the ghost character Ann is playing.
I love that lakorn of Aum/Taew together. One of my favorite Thai Lakorn. I want the both of them
to play in another lakorn. They make a cute couple. And they also have very good chemistry! :D
3nnt is a great lakorn in my opinion. I barely do any skipping when i watch lakorns even if i dislike
it I don't do it.hahah... I;m the same I never thought I'll be a "mega fan" of Mark/Kim but they blown
me away in 3nnt. They got me so into it. :D

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes,I was in QP's thread too.Haha. Can't wait for that one excluding the ghost character Ann is playing.
I love that lakorn of Aum/Taew together. One of my favorite Thai Lakorn. I want the both of them
to play in another lakorn. They make a cute couple. And they also have very good chemistry! :D
3nnt is a great lakorn in my opinion. I barely do any skipping when i watch lakorns even if i dislike
it I don't do it.hahah... I;m the same I never thought I'll be a "mega fan" of Mark/Kim but they blown
me away in 3nnt. They got me so into it. :D
Than stick around and jst ignored those other stuff like me lol...
Both of you guys like Mark-Kim and Ann?! That's amazing? If you guys have a facebook tell me! I barely have MK friends there mainly Ann fans :))

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ANN T. Im a fan of Ann, Taew, Mark and Kim. So just let what ever just happen go and let get to mark/kim. Rude comment will always be heard in thread so bare with it na since you are still pretty new here! <3

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@Ann T. not to sure about that because ann has to film QP and produce this at the same time. she'll let us know na ja!:)