[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ACK! Double post! Sorry that was an accident! Seriously, it was just an accident!

look at the bottom pic..oho the ghost is sooo relax...
no need to investigate who killed her huh...no wonder she want pink to help her. :lmao3:
Haha. Yes, very true. She needs to take her breaks too you know, being a ghost is exhausting; it's like a full time job.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven't yet! Haha. Haven't gathered enough courage!! I'm going to wait until morning keke. It's almost midnight where I'm at.

I'm curious too! I'm guessing they must've sent it to her to show they're a fan of Qi Pao haha.
Haven't yet! Haha. Haven't gathered enough courage!! I'm going to wait until morning keke. It's almost midnight where I'm at.

I'm curious too! I'm guessing they must've sent it to her to show they're a fan of Qi Pao haha.
see,no doubt that u're the geatest spammer! kudos to u miss... :clap:
Thanks to bcos u help to moving this thread faster..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I was so busy today - working around the house, running errands, etc, etc... - that I couldn't come in here to chat with ya'll!!

So Nat subbed all of episode 2 already? Where was I? Oh wait, I was :hide: haha. Alright, episode 2 here I come!!

Whatever it may be, I hope it's not as serious as Alice makes it :).

No wonder. My ears were burning yesterday, it was you guys who were talking smack about me huh? :p You guys are too cute!
I'm gonna try to watch episode 2 all by myself, in my tiny bedroom, in the dark....with the closet closed..."try"...

BTW I tried to think of AnnTik last night so I could dream about them, but it didn't work! Instead I got two ladies in here *ahem* trying to come into my dreams through my ear :bhehe: !
hehehehe....We miss you, that's why we talked about you....after you finish watching ep.2, come and tell us about it okay???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
see,no doubt that u're the geatest spammer! kudos to u miss... :clap:
Thanks to bcos u help to moving this thread faster..
Haha. It was just an accident....perhaps I shall accidentally double post again?

hehehehe....We miss you, that's why we talked about you....after you finish watching ep.2, come and tell us about it okay???
Hello there lady! I missed you guys too!! It might take me two days to finish watching episode 2 haha...since it's scarier than episode 1!

hehehe....maybe you need to work a little harder to come to phatman's dream, because in her head there only Ann Tik right now...
Exactly! Haha. Ain't no one gonna stop me from dreaming about my AnnTik!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Haha. It was just an accident....perhaps I shall accidentally double post again?

Hello there lady! I missed you guys too!! It might take me two days to finish watching episode 2 haha...since it's scarier than episode 1!

Exactly! Haha. Ain't no one gonna stop me from dreaming about my AnnTik!
Guess what????? I dream about Tik last night :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guess what????? I dream about Tik last night :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: .
You did??! Haha. What was it about? Don't tell us you forgot! <-- Oops off topic.

LoveAnn_T do you mind if I post this pic up? The pic you sent me?? I don't know if anyone's posted it yet.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
You did??! Haha. What was it about? Don't tell us you forgot!
LoveAnn_T do you mind if I post this pic up? The pic you sent me?? I don't know if anyone's posted it yet.
No problem..............................I want to see this scene so baddddddddddddddddddd.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yep, I think it will be more sweet scene like this, I can't wait to watch it....
Don't you think it's too fast for them to become sweet with eachother?? For Pink it's not fast because she doesn't know much about his past, but for him...how could Ming Tian forget May Lee so fast??

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Don't you think it's too fast for them to become sweet with eachother?? For Pink it's not fast because she doesn't know much about his past, but for him...how could Ming Tian forget May Lee so fast??
Yeah, I think is too fast for JMT to do that to Pink. Pink also confuse :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: . We won't know until we watch that part.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, I think is too fast for JMT to do that to Pink. Pink also confuse :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: . We won't know until we watch that part.
True. Alright, gotta take off. Might catch you in here later tonight (you're tonight, my tomorrow haha). TTYL!