[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't you think it's too fast for them to become sweet with eachother?? For Pink it's not fast because she doesn't know much about his past, but for him...how could Ming Tian forget May Lee so fast??
As for me,i think its too fast for Pink...but not for JMT because May Lee died 5-6 years ago..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
NO! Haha. I haven't even tried episode 2! I'm all alone at my apartment so I don't even wanna try...yet. I'm going to wait until my roommates come home haha.
Really...you really going to watch it tonight than, when your roommates come home???? Should we all sit next to you while you watching it??? :p :p :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Really...you really going to watch it tonight than, when your roommates come home???? Should we all sit next to you while you watching it??? :p :p :p
I am going to try to watch it! Haha. I'd be great if I had someone to watch it with. My roommates are more into Korean dramas and other stuff.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I am going to try to watch it! Haha. I'd be great if I had someone to watch it with. My roommates are more into Korean dramas and other stuff.
I see....You can watch it now, since it's day light. It's not that scary for ep.2 and 3. I think it will be okay. While you watching it, you can chat with me also. If that make you feel better.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I see....You can watch it now, since it's day light. It's not that scary for ep.2 and 3. I think it will be okay. While you watching it, you can chat with me also. If that make you feel better.
I'm trying it now hehe. I'm just scared of the crying scene and the car scene that you guys mentioned!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I'm trying it now hehe. I'm just scared of the crying scene and the car scene that you guys mentioned!!
Yippie!!!!!! You finally going to watch now....I will be here, don't be scared okay???? Go Go Go phatman...I am so proud of you.....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know what I dislike the most about Thai lakorns nowadays (including Qi Pao *see not off topic keke*)? I absolutely hate how everything is so fantasy-like. I don't like that the characters are given an excessive wardrobe (tons of accessories on both male and female characters); I don't like that they're caked with make up including the elder characters; and I don't like that they make the picture looks so fake. What happened to the natural beauty of ALL Thai lakorns?? I miss the old times when everything was plain yet beautiful...*sigh*...probably will never get to see a good plain looking-lakorn again in my lifetime. Very sad. Of course it doesn't stop me from continuing on watching lakorns ^_^ . I just needed to vent out my opinion somewhere, where it's relevant...hehe.

Alright back to Qi Pao. I don't really like Ming Tian...he's only known Pink for a very short while, yet he speaks to her with such ill manner. Other than the fact that she looks just like May Lee, she's a totaly stranger to him and he should respect her a little. At least she's trying to respect him...with the thought that he's a killer in mind.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
You know what I dislike the most about Thai lakorns nowadays (including Qi Pao *see not off topic keke*)? I absolutely hate how everything is so fantasy-like. I don't like that the characters are given an excessive wardrobe (tons of accessories on both male and female characters); I don't like that they're caked with make up including the elder characters; and I don't like that they make the picture looks so fake. What happened to the natural beauty of ALL Thai lakorns?? I miss the old times when everything was plain yet beautiful...*sigh*...probably will never get to see a good plain looking-lakorn again in my lifetime. Very sad. Of course it doesn't stop me from continuing on watching lakorns ^_^ . I just needed to vent out my opinion somewhere, where it's relevant...hehe.

I know what you mean, but we still love to watch it right?????

Alright back to Qi Pao. I don't really like Ming Tian...he's only known Pink for a very short while, yet he speaks to her with such ill manner. Other than the fact that she looks just like May Lee, she's a totaly stranger to him and he should respect her a little. At least she's trying to respect him...with the thought that he's a killer in mind.
I agree with you that he is sometimes not nice to Pink at all. I know he have a lot in his mind at least he can be a little bit nicer to her. I'm shock when he strangle Pink twice, but he probably didn't mean too. But, in other hand I think Pink is too noisy, that is why he is like that to her??? I know that he is not happy at Pink go to Jao's family, because he know it is so dangerous there. Pink might get kill the same way as May Lee.