[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne's recent interview @ the pantene pro v event. she basically said the same thing as previous interview. reporter just mention that the lakorn should start filming by the end of the year. still no news on pra'ek :whatever:

http://www.mcot.net/cfcustom/cache_page/251066.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
anne's recent interview @ the pantene pro v event. she basically said the same thing as previous interview. reporter just mention that the lakorn should start filming by the end of the year. still no news on pra'ek :whatever:

http://www.mcot.net/cfcustom/cache_page/251066.html
omg how long will they kept this why can't they just reveal it out :popcorn: :nailbiter:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Qi pao page at fb said that the p'ek really is smart along with a video of the director speaking it out but can't post I'm on my phone

tinah

sarNie Coma
Well if there's an actual vdo clip of the director confirming then it is true. I wish I wasn't at work right now so I can go watch it lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks. I just watched it. Khun nong said they are gonna film in Hong Kong and the lakorn will be on HD! Wow. Its a big project so she's going all out. They are in the process of getting the wardrobe ready and we will be seeing a lot of beautiful dreses.

I'm not really mad anymore. I like mart but I was just expecting an alister to pair up with anne but that seem to be impossible.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
nothing to say..even if we say something,it can't change anything right...
At least Mart is eye candy too.. :pervie:
i like his dimple.. :coverlaf:
i just hope that Mart will be better here than LK..

tinah

sarNie Coma
we waited so long just to have mart as pra'ek lol khun nong mentioned that the fans kept asking about anne-mart after LK so i guess she granted their wish. his schedule is free unlike the other actors

i so cant wait to see anne in the beautiful chinese dresses

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol surprisingly, they like anne and mart together. thats why annes fan were happy when mart was linked to this lakorn in the beginning