[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yes..sweet..mart having a great time...i bet he wish that they filming in HK for more than 9 days...lol...
gosh,i want to see a pic of their romantic scene....

tinah

sarNie Coma
I like the purse anne is carryig. You know I realized anne also played 3 character in tae parn korn

Thanks dila

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I like the purse anne is carryig. You know I realized anne also played 3 character in tae parn korn

Thanks dila
But in TBK,the roles similar to each other....
Here..i think its 3 diff role...
Btw,who produced TBK tinah..

Erm,no need to say thanks tinah..i just soo excited to see this lakorn,so i posted the pics here and to share with my beloved friends here.. :kiss2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Dila, the producer for TBK was khun jim mayurachat Maker Group production

Ill have to read the summary that anony translate again

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Loving all the BTS pictures. Ann looks especially lovely in the red coat!! Her wardrobe looks great so far but a little bit more color would be best!! Thank you for sharing!!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Ann looking so gorgeous in every pict! and I love her expressions when she's facing May, it's implying that she's not a weak nang'ek! B)

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
yay ! news pics of p'Ann everyday :dance3: i cant help but getting more excited, she looks so young and stunning. oh! the other girl must be the mean model in Oumruk, she now looks chubby but the way better :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yay ! news pics of p'Ann everyday :dance3: i cant help but getting more excited, she looks so young and stunning. oh! the other girl must be the mean model in Oumruk, she now looks chubby but the way better :)
she's not in Oum Ruk ja her name is May Pitchanut the mean girl in Pong/Aump lakorn Nai Roy Ruk

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ah...i'm digging Ann's wardrobe in here...her fashion has been going down hill lately in her pass lakorns...

it looks like Mart slimmed down a bit which I like...in LK he was way too buff for my taste...cannot wait for this lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
ah...i'm digging Ann's wardrobe in here...her fashion has been going down hill lately in her pass lakorns...

it looks like Mart slimmed down a bit which I like...in LK he was way too buff for my taste...cannot wait for this lakorn
i agree, i dont know whats going on with her stylist but she hasnt had nice wardrobe in her lakorns since awhile now. plus, they dont style her hair like before