[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i only watch part of Sarp Posa, too scared to watch it alone. wow more scary damn, but i guess ill give it a try and watch it day time lol. im ann fan and want to miss her lakorn

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was so busy today - working around the house, running errands, etc, etc... - that I couldn't come in here to chat with ya'll!!

She had sub already, looking forward for you to watch it.. I be there for you when you watch it ok :))))). Go go go phatman.
So Nat subbed all of episode 2 already? Where was I? Oh wait, I was :hide: haha. Alright, episode 2 here I come!!

hello miss..u're too late..she finished ep 3... :tease:

about that shocking news..sorry if alice think i mean..but from alice's previous comments,i'm pretty sure she's gonn say say mart-anne having an off screen relationship...
well,its not really shocking because this news happen once before...when they filming LK..because Mart admit Anne look alike his ex-gf..
Whatever it may be, I hope it's not as serious as Alice makes it :).

Hey....let stay next to phatman, so she can start watching QP. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
phatman next to me now..lol
but i'm watching part 3-4
hehehehe......phatman are you watching now??? Dila and me sit next to you. I wonder if she gone to sleep and dream about Maylee right now???hahahahaha
Oho she probably dream of ANNIK like last night..
Maybe she might dream about us since we talk so much about her. hahahaha
No wonder. My ears were burning yesterday, it was you guys who were talking smack about me huh? :p You guys are too cute!
I'm gonna try to watch episode 2 all by myself, in my tiny bedroom, in the dark....with the closet closed..."try"...

BTW I tried to think of AnnTik last night so I could dream about them, but it didn't work! Instead I got two ladies in here *ahem* trying to come into my dreams through my ear :bhehe: !

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
BTW I tried to think of AnnTik last night so I could dream about them, but it didn't work! Instead I got two ladies in here *ahem* trying to come into my dreams through my ear :bhehe: !
i've succeed to come to LoveAnne_T dream....now i need to work hard to come to your dream..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

She deserve more than Princess of Entertainment title..She's the QUEEN of ENTERTAINMENT..And now people call her Princess Idol..♥ ♥

the ghost probably thinking.."its good that Pei Pei want to be a fake ghost..now,i can take a rest and enjoy Rang Ngao"...lol

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
if ann is princess who is queen...people said that pancake was to become princess but it didnt happen since ann returned...which is a good thing

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
if ann is princess who is queen...people said that pancake was to become princess but it didnt happen since ann returned...which is a good thing
as i remember about that pancake princess of ent,it was a few yrs ago..just some news said pancake is the new princess but everytime anne appear on screen or in any event/show,the host still call anne the princess of entertainment..
Ex : Nataraj Award 2010/2011..
When anne was a presenter for Best Actor.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
http://youtu.be/g1FAbEu6AVk

cr : Nat...

i'm not requested Nat to sub this..so no need to thanks me na...phatman the greatest spammer.. :tease:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

She deserve more than Princess of Entertainment title..She's the QUEEN of ENTERTAINMENT..And now people call her Princess Idol..♥ ♥

the ghost probably thinking.."its good that Pei Pei want to be a fake ghost..now,i can take a rest and enjoy Rang Ngao"...lol

:lmao3: :clap: :lolyup: Good one. I seriously LOLED.